Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:07 am
Doctor000Domo
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo

Amber almost screamed, but somehow was able to contain herself. She didn't see Ragnos come from any direction, but there he stood right in front of her. Amber thought up a an obvious lie... "Um..well. heh heh, funny you ask Ragnos. I um... I was THIRSTY! Yeah um... I was thirsty and I wanted some water, where's a drinking fountain around here?"

*she knew she was busted*

"just like me...running off"

"Okay, you caught me. I guess now it's safe to say I'm a terrible liar."

Judging by the way Ragnos looked, Amber wasn't sensing any anger and she didn't feel like she was in trouble. She took a chance...

"Hey Ragnos, can you keep a secret?"

"of course"

"I am going into the forrest. Something like a powerful spirit wakes me from my sleep. It's jsut raw energy and it's in that forrest. I think it's some kind of God or superior being. If I'm correct than it can answer some of my questions."

"or it could be valak lureing you to him...im going with you"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:10 am
The sinister Avenger watched from a nearby tree. He stroked his chin with his right hand as he thought. This one isn't really going to enter that cave are they? If they are then perhaps Lance will get to have a snack in his new transformation whatever he turned into. If they are talking about another powerful aura in the forest all I need to do is try to trick them into entering that cave.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:11 am
she walks around thinking "hmm" she said looking around  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:16 am
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo

Amber almost screamed, but somehow was able to contain herself. She didn't see Ragnos come from any direction, but there he stood right in front of her. Amber thought up a an obvious lie... "Um..well. heh heh, funny you ask Ragnos. I um... I was THIRSTY! Yeah um... I was thirsty and I wanted some water, where's a drinking fountain around here?"

*she knew she was busted*

"just like me...running off"

Judging by the way Ragnos looked, Amber wasn't sensing any anger and she didn't feel like she was in trouble. She took a chance...

"of course"

"I am going into the forrest. Something like a powerful spirit wakes me from my sleep. It's jsut raw energy and it's in that forrest. I think it's some kind of God or superior being. If I'm correct than it can answer some of my questions."

"Listen to me, before my powers were given to me A goddess appeared before me. The energy she bestowed was the same energetic vibe I'm getting from that forrest. It makes me restless and I have to know what it is. Can I really trust you Ragnos?"  

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:22 am
Doctor000Domo
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo

"of course"

"Listen to me, before my powers were given to me A goddess appeared before me. The energy she bestowed was the same energetic vibe I'm getting from that forrest. It makes me restless and I have to know what it is. Can I really trust you Ragnos?"

"of course you can"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:28 am
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo

"of course"

"of course you can"

"Okay, nomore wasting time, I'm ready are you?"

*Amber walks towards the forrest, she stops to look back*
Well, are you coming?  

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:30 am
Avenger looked at Ragnos with a sinister grin. He was fairly certain this one knew he was there. He wasn't however worried, he had not given him a reason to be hostile toward him. This was a rarity in the land really. He had a short list of strong wizards he hadn't harmed in some way. But an even shorter list of things he feared. Then he spotted Angel and grinned in a sinister way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:32 am
she looks around smiling a little, she pushed her hair back and walked a bit her mind filled with thoughts to even notice someone there  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:40 am
Avenger still chose not to speak and instead plan in his head. This seemed like a perfect chance to lure them into the cave. He jumped down from the tree he was hiding in transforming his appearance into that of Lances human form. He knew enough about his enemy to at least make this seem convincing. Avenger sounded like Lance as he spoke. Hello Angel, how are you today? "He spoke in a moderately cheerful tone but didn't overdo it". He was leaning against a tree in plain sight with his arms crossed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:42 am
she snapped out of her thoughts and looked at him "oh hey lance, havent seen you around lately" she smiles softly "and im doing good"  

Aprilbaby1

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:49 am
(I'm done for tonight, see ya tomarrow!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:49 am
That is good to here Angel, I have been good as well. Listen, how about you tell me about what you have been up to. I know this great spot in the forest I would like to show you. We can catch up on the way there if that is cool. Avenger smiled as he looked at Angel one of only a few of his enemies that he couldn't seem to dispose of.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:52 am
she thinks for a moment "sure, we really need to catch up" she smiles and walks up to him "okay lets go, lead the way"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:57 am
He starts walking directly north to where the cave was. How smoothly this was going made him rather nervous. None of his plans went off without a hitch. There was always something that went wrong with them. He thought asking about a potential pest couldn't hurt. Avenger turned to Angel and started speaking while still walking. So, what do you think of that Shinyu character? He said it in a way that made it sound like Lance didn't entirely like the person. It was a somewhat convincing bluff because the real Lance didn't know much about that person.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games