Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:52 pm
Audi Kitty
~wanders in~ hi hi....

~gurgles~ oey.. what a bad day at school...

when I was going, there was no such thing as a good one.

so what happend?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:54 pm
*it tilts it's head to one side, then tries again*

Grugh blrgh flrglrhlrdlr blargh. BLARGH! Lunchroom!

DracosBlackwing

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:55 pm
I was sick today so I was there for 1 class then went home and slept  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:56 pm
*still holding nathan tightly*

Uhhhhhhhh............lunchroom? Uhhhhhhhh..........I think it's that way. *points oof yonder away from where everyon else is* eek  

Naskatan

Nathan Azzcarn

Well..... Hnn Offer Him Something To Eat So He Wont Eat You  
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
~wanders in~ hi hi....

so what happend?

eh? ~thinks back~ you know... it was just leadership that was bad.... the teacher got mad at me cuz i was late, which i wasnt.. i was four minutes early and had a godo excuse too be... i was in jazz band.... and the group i was set to be with got on my nerves. and the things that we were doing were doing were about what we should do and inprove on for eht school dance..... the people who werent in it last year but arent in grade 8, are totally tearing it appart!!! ~in a prissey voice~ " we didntl like the dance. but we liked the concession!" ~grumbles~ dont mind me as i rant... its a stupid thing to be grumpy about. normally stuff like that dfoesnt bother me  

Zanzarus

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:02 pm
*having already come from that direction, and having found several tasty peop... snacks... over there, the creature gets angry*

GRrrrrr....! GGRakashaka! Gragh bblarghh frgnhfhrff... eat somebody!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:02 pm
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
~wanders in~ hi hi....

so what happend?

eh? ~thinks back~ you know... it was just leadership that was bad.... the teacher got mad at me cuz i was late, which i wasnt.. i was four minutes early and had a godo excuse too be... i was in jazz band.... and the group i was set to be with got on my nerves. and the things that we were doing were doing were about what we should do and inprove on for eht school dance..... the people who werent in it last year but arent in grade 8, are totally tearing it appart!!! ~in a prissey voice~ " we didntl like the dance. but we liked the concession!" ~grumbles~ dont mind me as i rant... its a stupid thing to be grumpy about. normally stuff like that dfoesnt bother me

most the problems I had in school, were stupid un caring teatchers, and pain in the a** students.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:04 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
~wanders in~ hi hi....

so what happend?

most the problems I had in school, were stupid un caring teatchers, and pain in the a** students.

yep^^ same here. thats y i almost fail my classes....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:05 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
~wanders in~ hi hi....

so what happend?

I've only had to deal with pain in the a** students, many of which after having a 'talk' to didn't bother me again  

Vashyyk

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:05 pm
dinner bbl  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:10 pm
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
~wanders in~ hi hi....

so what happend?

I've only had to deal with pain in the a** students, many of which after having a 'talk' to didn't bother me again

My group had a huge 6 1/2 foot guy, two guys who would sit and beat on each other for fun, and several very intimadating others. But even when we confrounted the agitaters about knocking it off, or we'de knock them out. Even being nice about it [first] ignoring them. They still kept at it.

The only thing that kept me from beating them into smers, was the fact I could get in seriuse trouble. I didn't want to get sent to Juvy, or get exspelled. So they kept at it, and never got introuble.

Skuger Moonclaw

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:16 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
~wanders in~ hi hi....

so what happend?

My group had a huge 6 1/2 foot guy, two guys who would sit and beat on each other for fun, and several very intimadating others. But even when we confrounted the agitaters about knocking it off, or we'de knock them out. Even being nice about it [first] ignoring them. They still kept at it.

The only thing that kept me from beating them into smers, was the fact I could get in seriuse trouble. I didn't want to get sent to Juvy, or get exspelled. So they kept at it, and never got introuble.

*slips into normal speech*

Heh. Reminds me of my first day at high school. The seniors were in the habit of beating up all the new students, so two of them cornered me in the bathroom. One of them punched me in the arm, the other hit me in the stomach. Neither of them realised I had grown up with two brothers, watching WWF and Kung Fu Theatre, beating the crap out of each other for fun. I just stood there, looking at them like, 'Was that all?'. They looked at each other, then turned and walked away. blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:19 pm
DracosBlackwing
*slips into normal speech*

Heh. Reminds me of my first day at high school. The seniors were in the habit of beating up all the new students, so two of them cornered me in the bathroom. One of them punched me in the arm, the other hit me in the stomach. Neither of them realised I had grown up with two brothers, watching WWF and Kung Fu Theatre, beating the crap out of each other for fun. I just stood there, looking at them like, 'Was that all?'. They looked at each other, then turned and walked away. blaugh

Hehe, sweet. I thought you were being terrifying? or something....  

Eddily

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:19 pm
^^ thanx! you guys have made me happy^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games