Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:59 am
"hes alright" she said looking around, she walks with him, "oh hey lance, did ragnos tell you the good new?" she asked smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:19 am
Avenger had to stop and think about a convincing response. He put his right hand on his chin and thought. Hmmmmm, Ragnos...........what do I know about that one? Not much apparently, didn't Lance try to get rid of him more than once or was that Valak. I will just wing it, Angel doesn't seem to have caught on that this isn't Lance. I can thank him personally for being so stand offish all the time.

Avenger responded in a rather serious tone. Me and Ragnos are not exactly on friendly terms. In fact I'm probably one of the last people he would speak to. There isn't much else to say really, "he shrugged his shoulders as he looking in front of them". The cave entrance came into view and the barrier was only visable to his eyes alone and could be dispelled.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:22 am
she looks at him "hmm, i never really knew that" she looks at the cave "whats in there?" she asked staring at it, she looks at him from the corner of her eyes "hey lance"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:33 am
Avenger lifted his arm as it transformed into a white demon arm. He then started chanting a spell while holding out his arm.

Gizmos > Gaias > Gias
You born of morning dew I command you to release your power and seal your destiny

The pink barrier around the cave became visable and flashed white. There was a great power stirring inside of the cave as it opened up. At this point all that was holding the cave shut were a few boulders.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:35 am
she looks at him "hey wait....your not lance" she said shocked then angry "i know your not him"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:08 am
Well then, I guess I don't need to hide my true identity then. He transformed into a rather sinister form. He glowed with a white light which obviously didn't match his alliance.

User Image

Come Angel, you will find that your bonds of friendship are nothing against the creatures that dwells in this cave. You will soon find yourself fighting against one of your greatest friends. In the form of one of your greatest nightmares.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:33 am
he finds angel and the man she was talking to  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:30 pm
Eliza entered the school, with all her stuff in an old, ragged back hanging from her back and her hair tied in a loose ponytail.
She wondered in the corridors, looking for a place to go for advise.  

Krusadin

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:46 pm
Tomoyo hums happily as she carries her sweet kitten on her head, walking toward her room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:16 pm
LanceCalvis
Well then, I guess I don't need to hide my true identity then. He transformed into a rather sinister form. He glowed with a white light which obviously didn't match his alliance.

User Image

Come Angel, you will find that your bonds of friendship are nothing against the creatures that dwells in this cave. You will soon find yourself fighting against one of your greatest friends. In the form of one of your greatest nightmares.
she looks at him "what? what did you do with lance?"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:58 pm
Avenger laughed in a sinister way as his right arm seemed to move on its own. First I chose a spot in the forest that had the greatest dark energy. There was once a soldier that served this land. He possessed great energy and used it to help his village. This led to fear and the people soon began to resent him. They trapped the soldier in the cave to be sealed away for all time. Only thing was, he didn't die. The soldier was trapped in there with only his own thoughts and no light. He was forced to feed off the the many bugs and such that inhabited the cave. His power grew to a great extent becoming an unstoppable force. This creature never aged and became a demon that dwelled in the cave to live for all time. The soldier Omega is only a ghost now adays but still dwells in that cave. And here Lance is trapped in the cave the same way he was. Lance shall become a demon just as Omega did. There is also a high possibility that Omega may even possess him. The dark energy will bring him nothing but rage. But if you don't believe me then see for yourself Angel, muhhahahhahh!

Avenger lifted his left hand up to eye level. He opened his hand and closed his eyes as a swirling blaze of fire started dancing around his palm. A strong shockwave was produced sending flames to the entrance of the cave. The rocks were obliterated on the spot leaving only a thick smoke. Something was seen just up through the smoke into the air. Looking above him Avenger smiled with glee then turned to Angel. Do you see! Now you shall finally meet your end at the hand of your friend. LANCE, DESTroy thEM NOW!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:01 pm
she takes a step back, she sighs "im not going to die, not while i still have this baby" she touches her stomach, then turns to avenger, she kicked him with as much force as she could "die" she screamed  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:03 pm
(gonna pop fireworks, be back in like 10, 20 min. kk)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:17 pm
Avenger felt a hard kick to his stomach as he was forced to his knees. He gritted his teeth looking at Angel. Then he looked up at the demon above as it decended to the ground. He pointed to Angel with his right arm and spoke loudly. LANCEEEE, NOWW is your chance to feed!! You feel nothing but anger and rage right now. You can't resist the call of a decent meal after being trapped in that cave for so long. Destroy them.........and then you can finally be free.

User Image

I aM alreaDY frEE, I feEL onLY angER anD raGE as yOU saID. OnLY, I haVE a focUS foR aLL of thAT angER. ThAT focUS IS YOU............!! The demon walked forward and threw his right arm out in front of him. Lance spoke in an almost godlike way as he did before, "MegaCLAW"!! Avengers right arm was forfeit and he was forced to sit there trembling. The sinister character started fading away as though Darkness itself had claimed him. At this point Lance could seek his revenge and absorb the wicked Avenger becoming a Demon for all time. Or forgive and allow the wounded menace to escape to harm those he cared about once again.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:33 pm
she looks at lance then at avenger "dont become a monster lance" she said looking back at him "it would only make things worst"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games