Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:07 pm

RayneBitch88
Audi Kitty
RayneBitch88
::punches wall::

eek ...something softer, if you please... like a mattress, or the pillow pile....
oh yeah, im open to be yelled at, so dont be afraid to b***h me out if i upset you

walls show the damage. You're not upsetting me, but if you don't want to be subjected to my temporary angst you don't have to stay (don't take like Af Mas apparently did, its just a warning)

nah... its not bothering me. im kinda used to it... you should hear this one girl at schooll.. every friggin day. XD
~gives you a hug cautiously~
yes the wall does show dammage, but so will your paw. a females hands are delicate and need to be taken care of. im sure you dont want you paws to scar over and get bald patches from it..
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:08 pm

Rinchans-flower
Audi Kitty
RayneBitch88
Audi Kitty
RayneBitch88
Audi Kitty
O_o
id say some stuff, but i dont know if id help or make things worse, so ill just keep my trap shut on this one.

Please, by all means, open your trap

well i was just thinking, that if Bluez chose somebody who doesnt appreciate him, maybe he either thinks he not in your league and doesnt think you like him that way, or he thinks that you just too good for him. maybe he thought that going with somebody who didnt even care for him would make him see thing. maybe he was trying to get to you. sweatdrop im going arround in circles...
it all works out in my head, i just cant seem to get what im thinking into words...

umm... yeah. maybe its not about you, maybe its about him? maybe he thinks you dont want to be with him.

just a couple ideas.... and since i still have pretty much no clue whats going on, if this is completly irrelevant, sorry

oh he knows... he gave me his number, we flirted a lot, I told him I wanted to start something with him, and then it all crashed and burned domokun

O_o , maybe he's too immature, and doesnt realise things yet. maybe you moved to fast for his likes. maybe he was just messing with you.... guys like to do that, toy with a females mind. start things, flirt, talk about stuff, but the minute she wants to get serious, hes too immature, and runs off with his tail between his legs. you havent done anything in this situation i dont think. he probably goes with girls that dont appreciate him, because theyre one night stands (figure of speech in this phrasing)
my suggestion would be to wait it out. maybe hell come back to you...

dont worry about affy, want me to explain to her? she should understand. ill try and talk tomorrow, if not. you can do it^^
shes always open and listens to everyone^^
~lifts your face with her paw~ dont be gloomy over affy, kay?

I already PMed her 3nodding

thats good^^
im uber busy tomorrow. its my national holiday, and ive got lots of planning etc. etc. to do still

Zanzarus

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:09 pm

Audi Kitty

O_o , maybe he's too immature, and doesnt realise things yet. maybe you moved to fast for his likes. maybe he was just messing with you.... guys like to do that, toy with a females mind. start things, flirt, talk about stuff, but the minute she wants to get serious, hes too immature, and runs off with his tail between his legs. you havent done anything in this situation i dont think. he probably goes with girls that dont appreciate him, because theyre one night stands (figure of speech in this phrasing)
my suggestion would be to wait it out. maybe hell come back to you...

dont worry about affy, want me to explain to her? she should understand. ill try and talk tomorrow, if not. you can do it^^
shes always open and listens to everyone^^
~lifts your face with her paw~ dont be gloomy over affy, kay?

I don't really know about anything anymore and I don't think I want to. I think Rin is going to talk to her. I was trying to be considerate by warning her instead of dragging her in. I'm sorry I never talked to you when I was myself. I'm usually much different than this...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:10 pm

Don't worry about this Rayne. We all have our upset moments.

Audi - What holiday? surprised

haythere

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:11 pm

There is so much snot running from my nose from crying confused

RayneBitch88
There is so much snot running from my nose from crying confused

(holds up a tissue) 3nodding

haythere

Zanzarus

yeah, dont worry about it^^ i need to rant to someone every now adn then.

@Rinnie: canada day! ~sets off some fire crackers~

RayneBitch88
Rinchans-flower
RayneBitch88

Yes, but that's only the icing on the cake, I can't believe Bluez chose a girl who apparently doesn't even appreciate him. I must be really low to have that chosen over me. I don't know how many more times I can take this s**t piled on my back before I break and go on a killing spree or just kill myself.

Don't kill yourself.
And you're not low. I don't know what he's thinking.

I'm not going to right now. In all seriousness, it'll take a few more years like this one to get me that low. I may just take others' lives and spend the rest of my time in jail. I could get a girlfriend in there right? By the way, I don't think he knows what he's thinking...

You're thinking of suicide over a failed relationship? Drama....

Oscar Blitz

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:13 pm

Artemis the Lone Wolf
RayneBitch88
Rinchans-flower
RayneBitch88

Yes, but that's only the icing on the cake, I can't believe Bluez chose a girl who apparently doesn't even appreciate him. I must be really low to have that chosen over me. I don't know how many more times I can take this s**t piled on my back before I break and go on a killing spree or just kill myself.

Don't kill yourself.

I'm not going to right now. In all seriousness, it'll take a few more years like this one to get me that low. I may just take others' lives and spend the rest of my time in jail. I could get a girlfriend in there right? By the way, I don't think he knows what he's thinking...

umm... hi???
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:13 pm

Artemis the Lone Wolf
RayneBitch88
Rinchans-flower
RayneBitch88

Don't kill yourself.

Stop. Just stop right there. Please do not say something like that when you don't understand what is going on.

haythere

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:14 pm

I love it when random people say s**t when they have no ******** clue about the history of the situation or whats really going on pirate
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:15 pm

Audi Kitty

I hope you have a happy Canada day. heart

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

Oscar Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:17 pm

Pardon me, I know that must have seemed intentionally rude. I just don't see what's wrong here. Besides, I thought she sounded a little like a friend of mine (her boyfriend's name is the same, and her depressive attitude is dead on, not to mention the nymphomania) I guess I thought wrong.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:19 pm

RayneBitch88
Audi Kitty

I hope you have a happy Canada day. heart

Same here heart

Artemis - Rayne is a very close friend of mine. And it was rude. The whole situation isn't placed for all to see but you really shouldn't make comments like that to begin with. She sounded like a friend of yours? I really don't think that excuses it.

haythere

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:19 pm

Artemis the Lone Wolf
Pardon me, I know that must have seemed intentionally rude. I just don't see what's wrong here. Besides, I thought she sounded a little like a friend of mine (her boyfriend's name is the same, and her depressive attitude is dead on, not to mention the nymphomania) I guess I thought wrong.

You don't see what's wrong because what I wrote was intended for Rin who already knows my history with the opposite sex, my history with both of the people involved, and my personality in general. I didn't feel the need to write every detail, just what she stuff she didn't already know.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games