Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:56 pm
Do yOU nOT sEE whAT yoU aSk of ME!? His voice sounded more Demon-like than godlike at this point. The soldier Omega was starting to take over his mind and he knew it. There wasn't much time, he had to get away from the area right then. Or Omega would choose for him whether to become a Demon or not. There was very little logic going on in his mind. He was using all he had just to keep the soldier at bay. Running away wasn't an option at this point either. If he did the solder would simply come back to finish off Avenger.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:59 pm
she looks at him crossing her arms "lance, yuor not a monster, your my friend, and i care about you, now please"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:17 pm
The great soldier Omega spoke to Angel telepathically. Soon I will be strong enough to control this one. And then I shall do what he is too cowardly to. Don't you see, once his greatest enemy is gone. He will have no reason to continue watching over the land. Lance will be able to live as a normal human if he so wishes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:19 pm
she listened thinking for a bit "i supppse i know what you mean" she sighs "but how do i know your not evil?"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:38 pm
I served the land just as he does now many a year ago. If there is any evil it would be the villagers that sealed me in the first place. It would be there descendants I would value as evil. I have no living enemys in this day and age. Avenger is his enemy not mine so tell me, how do you factor into his life?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:50 pm
"well im angel his friend" she said looking at Lance "i care for him, and i dont want him to get hurt"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:29 pm
Omega stopped speaking for a second closing his eyes. He scanned Lances mind to confirm if they were telling the truth. He saw Lances entire past as he gazed into his thoughts. Why he was the way he was. What made him human and even his feelings. He sensed a hidden bond between him and Angel. It seemed that he cared for them more than he would allow them to know. Omega grinned, he knew they would probably believe what he had to say as long as he made it sound convincing, so he lied.

Lance thinks you all as an inferior bunch of fools. Why do you think he is always running off like he does. He could destroy all that wish you all harm. But he doesn't care enough to save you from your three greatest enemies. Omega thought for a second, if he wanted to make this lie sound convincing he had to add a bit of truth as well. He's going to be watching over all of the people of this land for many year to come. Lance may even be able to use my power in times. But for now he is mine and there is nothing to stop me from controlling him. He grinned, "tell me Angel, where do you think you would rank in this land?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:31 pm
she crosses her arms "i dont believe you and i dont know, nor do i care" she said getting annoyed, but a little hurt  

Aprilbaby1

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:41 pm
Walks around with his sword, Saying " What to do? What to do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:48 pm
Now now don't be sad this is a great occasion. I will finally have a body to call my own after so long. Also, this drifter will finally be able to find peace in Darkness. And one day, he will find a way to claim what is his again. Omega had a rather worried look on his face. He wasn't worried about Lance breaking through at this point. Nothing short of him trying to harm one of his friends would trigger such a reaction. Something didn't feel right, it was almost as if he was being watched by a power greater than his own.

Omega spoke loudly circling looking all around him. IMPOSSIBLE, who could be stronger than I. I am the GREAT OMEGA, a soul that has cheated Death and lived for a thousand years. WHo is it, show yourself!

A dark cloaked figure appeared above him between him and Angel. The figure started descending as though he wasn't bound by the laws of gravity. It has been a short time since we last met Angel. But this situation has gotten too far out of hand. I know there can be no positive outcome to this Omega being able to walk the land once again. But it will get even worse once he has total control of your friend.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:55 pm
she looks up and looks at the dark cloaked figure "who are you?" she asked then looked back at lance  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:01 pm
The dark cloaked figure replied to there question with a clear and concise answer. I am George, we have met before in the past.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:03 pm
she thinks for a moment "George, oh yes i remember you"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:15 pm
George spoke in a rather serious manner. Now listen Angel, don't interfere with what I am about to do. As long as Lance has the power he does his destiny is set. He is fated to die at the hands of those he protects. Be it by the hands of the villagers or one of his friends. I let him keep his powers last time he was taken over but it will happen no more. He doesn't get to choose to keep his powers if all it will bring him is pain. I don't care what the gods will say either. He may be one of the strongest people on this plain but he handles it irresponsibly draining the energy from the Demons he kills. I shall also Exercise Omega, I was once a Reaper so I know the drill. Now then, "George lifted both of his arms and started channeled a great amount of energy". It looked almost as if he wished Lance AND Omega harm.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:16 pm
she watches him "please dont hurt lance" she says looking at lance "i would hate to lose him, please dont"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games