Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:09 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Caffeinecraving
Participating Soquili: Cian Alastair
Link to Teepee: Teepee

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?: With some luck... hopefully i will be able to get out more... stretch my legs... maybe get a pretty mare to look at me in a new shade of light.... Who knows

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: Any of them... Luck in itself tends to be a fleeting thing...you never know when luck will show... However if i had to pick one... it would be strength... you can train your body to do... anything...

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: I like 2... because its more then one... and one is very lonely.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:37 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Thalion
Participating Soquili: Deus

Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6867001

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?:
"Luck! There is no such thing as luck. It's fate! The hand of the gods reaching down to mortals to guide them into the right situations at the right time."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?:
"Courage of course! Luck is a philosophy for cowards and hopeful idiots."

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?:
"...A lucky...why on earth would a number be lucky. Cowards and hopeful idiots, the lot of you!"  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:07 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: icy serenade
Participating Soquili: Aldora
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

"I pray that, if luck really exists, I will be blessed with my first children."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?:
"I suppose.. now I might think of courage as being less like luck. Courage gives you the strength to do what you need... Luck is something that may or may not be."

"I honestly don't see the point in having a lucky number, but if I had to pick I would say the number one."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:32 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sillyangelkitty and Amirynth
Participating Soquili: Yori
Link to Teepee: Click

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?: Luck caused me to meet Nola. And being with her will be the best summer ever!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: Intelligence is least like luck. You learn to be more intelligent. There is nothing you can do to become more lucky since it is something that just happens.

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: 17 I was found on the 17th and one of my owner's birthdays falls on the 17th.  

SillyAngelKitty

Beloved Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200

Kachie Katti

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:58 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kachie Katti
Participating Soquili: Bardán
Link to Teepee: Link

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?:"With any luck, the weather will be fair, and I'll meet many others." He wore a pleased expression at the thought.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?:"Least like luck? Hmmm." He considered it for a long moment, going over the options in his mind. "I'd have to say courage. For luck just happens to you, and courage is something you must draw out in yourself to have happen."

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: The question seemed to baffle him, and he fussed over how his wings lay against his sides while considering the question. "I don't have one." He said finally, and would offer no further comment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:50 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kettyn
Participating Soquili: Relic

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?: Luck will make my summer the best ever by making it easier to seek out potential prey. I'm not picky at who I go after for donors. Summer means more variety. So I'm happy. It'll also allow me to spend more time with my budding family.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: All of these are most unlike Luck. One's luck changes constantly and it's outside influenced.

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: I am particularly fond of the #10. There's no real reason behind it. Everyone knows that 7 and 13 are popular so why not pick the number that's smack dab in the middle.  

Kettyn

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:22 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Aurianna
Link to Teepee: [X] (I do hope she'll be added to the first post soon, I sent the PM off last month, but I'm entering in hopes)

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?: "Ohhhhhhh with luck, I should meet LOTS of adorable foals, who want to play and spend time with me! And new mothers and mothers to be!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: "Intelligence. Luck is chance, intelligence is all what you put into it. They're total opposites. They do compliment each other nicely, though, if you use your intelligence well!"

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: "Ohhhhh I never thought about it... Hmmm I guess I'd say '4'... generally the most babies a mother can have. That's lucky, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:38 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Briallan Oralee
Link to Teepee: xXx

She pondered this before blushing deeply."My luck has already made my life grand for I have a mate who loves me."

"That's a bit of a silly question don't you think?" Her tail gave a slight bob and a flick. "But I suppose that speed is the most unlike it.. after all speed requires endurance.. and that is something you need to train for.. luck.. lets face it.. you either have it or you don't you can't train to get better in luck."

She gave a small sigh. "Sadly.. I don't think I have a lucky number.. most luck that has came my was has been bad only a few slivers of good has filtered through and it's those moments that seem so much better because of all the bad. constant god fortune would make one arrogant and dull.. the best things are often those which come to lift your spirits from the dark depths of despair."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:47 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Nivuxys
Link to Teepee: Here

"Well... If I could be lucky enough to have children with my mate this summer, that'd be pretty awesome."

"I'd have to say... Stamina. You don't get good stamina by being lucky; you have to work on it."

"Uh... Number?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:33 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: XBlind-DarknessX
Participating Soquili: Roman
Link to Teepee: {X}

"Luck has nothing to do with whether a season is great or not so I do not consider one being related to the other. It is just another summer..."

"I would say intelligence is the opposite, only stupid people believe they get lucky."

"You wish for me to choose a number to plaster to a concept I already do not believe? Please, don't insult me."  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:44 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nyhility
Participating Soquili: Sou-Lexis
Link to Teepee: xxx

Haha, I'd say if I can be lucky enough to survive the summer heat while flying so near the hot sun...my summer will be a pleasant hunt. >3

If luck is something that is randomly placed upon you, then I'd say Courage. It's something you place from within yourself onto other situations.

33, as three times three equals nine. And as I like to pester those silly feline skinwalkers.....I think nine is a fair number on how many to confront. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:24 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Fantome

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?: "I'm hoping that as summer begins I may once find myself lucky enough to have more children. Apparently I've been informed that I'm going to become a grandfather soon."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: Fantome thinks about this for a moment. "Somehow I feel that intelligence is most unlike Luck. Intelligence is something you can use - luck isn't unless you feel you are on a lucky streak. But I would caution one not to test their luck against a skinwalker. That would be a bad idea any day."

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: Fantome grins playfully. "My lucky number is 42. Apparently it's the answer to the universe. Actually I like what some might consider an unlucky number - the number thirteen is mine."  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:30 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Looneytaz82
Participating Soquili: Amira

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?: My luck has already been the best it ever could have. I have met the most amazing stallion, who I know cares deeply for me. He stands by my side, and has never once judged me.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: Speed, as it is a skill that one can work on to become better at. The same with most of the other stats. Luck is one in itself.

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: 11. It stands for 2 singles standing next to each other, or simply 1 and 1...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:47 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:x_nagatai
Participating Soquili: Chloros
Link to Teepee: Here!

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?: Luck is always useful. Lately I've been having rather rotten luck in my treasure hunting. I haven't added much of anything to my hoard in quite some time. I could use a little luck to come across a few treasures or two.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: Why, strength of course. When one is strong, he does not need luck. He can win battles, run great distances, and overpower others with his strength. Those who are weak rely on luck to do these things.

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: Lucky number? Such nonsense. My lucky number is 0, because it means nothing, just like this whole lucky number business. Luck certainly does exist, but it cannot be influenced by little charms and numbers.  

THE Jehan

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:40 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: CheshireKttty
Participating Soquili: Olivia

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?: "Ooooh that's easy." The flutter replied. "If I could find a mate, the perfect stallion, that would make my summer amazing. Though I don't get out much so luck really will have to be on my side"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: "Hmmmm well I suppose Intelligence would have to be the least like luck. I mean, I've seen some pretty unintelligent soquili with the worst of luck."

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: Oh that would be 21! It's my two other favorite numbers multiplied together, 7 and 3. I don't really understand why they're my favorite persay, but I suppose I just feel drawn to them.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games