Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:46 pm

A bullet tipped in dead man's blood fires through Reis and Kat's body. (Dead man's blood is like a very painful knock-out drug for vamps when used in small amounts.) Bob jumped down from the trees behind them.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:46 pm

kat jumped forward and bite into one of the hunters necks but she noticed quickly that they were going down 2 easly most hunters would put up a good fight...it was a trap! kat relized

ikat-kun

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:47 pm

reis was trying his hardest to distract them for kat but he was getting overwhelmed... he needed backup, now...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:48 pm

(i g2g, yu could say i killed another one and got badly hurt and now im at the wolf place for when i come back i wont get confused oki?)

reisdrakes

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:48 pm

More bullets flew through them. But one got caught in Reis. "Finally." He got out a cross-bow and shot Kat with a dead-man's-blood tipped arrow.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:49 pm

Echo takes off towards them before shifting forms and running, she growls at bob before starting to attack

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:49 pm

kat started 2 feel the bloody in her and she began 2 swerv about 2 pass out
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:50 pm

badluckcat-13
Kechikashu_Park
sh emade it home, Charlie was already there. "Oh, sorry dad, i'll get dinner ready in no time." she rushed to the kitchen.

(badluckcat-13 do i have the premission to invite my friends to this RP?)

umm idk if we need 2 many people how many?

(well we need Edward, Jake, Carlistle, Esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper, Mike, Jessica and Angela. unless we're counting the other werewolves too.)

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:52 pm

(err....thats 2 many people i like haveing the rp small and it kinda isnt much of the twilight book anymore e changed it maybe you could make your own r)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:56 pm

(( hummm..... true true, i should leave eneyway, I'm always behind and i'm holding all of you back....))

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:56 pm

He shot at her but he wasn't ready for a werewolf.

Scott tried attacking him as well.

Bob knocked them both off and he got away just barely by setting a grenade in the crowd. He drives off in a scooter. (I hate those things...)

Scott grabs Echo and pulls her away. but only a little. He went in and grabbed the others, throwing them out of the blast area before it went off. He wasn't killed in the explosion, but hurt.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:02 pm

she yelps and groans, coughing at the expostion, she felt herself shift forms before sitting up halfway "Scott?" she asked then saw him, she quickly got up and ran to him, kneeling beside him "are you okay?" she asked before lifting him up "come on" she whispered, she howls, alerting the others to come help her out

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:03 pm

(wait what happnd 2 kat????O.o'''_
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:06 pm

(Currently passed out. But not for long.)

He looked up. "I'm not that bad."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:08 pm

(ok,were was she when the bomb went off?)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games