Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:51 am
With deft precision, the nins below pulled away and the third landed neatly on his feet. "You will not win!" he shouted.
The nin that Kisei stabbed stumbled away but the one that Oneni ran through simpley dropped off the blade and attacked.
"Why are we attacking the village guard cousin?" Oneni asked as he blocked the nin's attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:59 am
Dragon Sneeze
With deft precision, the nins below pulled away and the third landed neatly on his feet. "You will not win!" he shouted.
The nin that Kisei stabbed stumbled away but the one that Oneni ran through simpley dropped off the blade and attacked.
"Why are we attacking the village guard cousin?" Oneni asked as he blocked the nin's attack.

As yamazaki came down he shouted "1000 blade strike!" and begain to mercelessly attack the nin.  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:05 am
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

As yamazaki came down he shouted "1000 blade strike!" and begain to mercelessly attack the nin.
The nin attemped to block but several shots got through. Blood began to cover them.
Kisei stabbed a second nin in the leg and he too limped away. The one Oneni stabbed was still going strong, his wound completely healed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:59 pm
liz_bliz
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu jumped through the air and grabbed Shinji as he fell. He was still low on chakra, but he was by no means out of the fight. But if the bounty hunter joined Kouya's side, he wasn't sure how the battle would turn out.
"Thanks," Shinji muttered, still stunned that his own jutsu did more damage to him than Kouya.
Kouya emerged from the burning rubble, looking as if no harm had come his way. "Is that it, Hyuuga" He said dashing for them.
Rio came out of the ground just in front of where Kouya was, his arms arched and drawn back. He then burst to full speed, his arms a blur as they also accelerated to full burst speed in a fraction of a second, stressing Rio's durable body. Rio's fist came together, aimming to crush Kouya's rib cage like wet sand if he could hit it right.

"KOSAGA!" he cried as he used the Ohmu's greatest Taijutsu.
The hit blew Kouya away, sending smashing threw a few trees. Shinji was about congratulate Rio on his defeat but something distracted him. He saw a glint of light. "Byakugan."
Shinji saw past all the damage that the Nins did. He watched Kouya intently.

Kouya spat out the blood rushing to his throat. 3... 4? 4 ribs. That Ohmu is a pain. Kouya spasmed. His hand started to twitch. Even more violently as the seconds pasted. Suddenly, Kouya cut of his arm with a spare kunai. A massive amount of smoke whirled around him, emergeding far up into the sky. As the smoke whirled away revealing something very odd, yet very terrifying. Kouya was now a 100ft tall turtle. It's shell was battle damaged and broken in some places. At the centre of it's shell, great tentacles stood erect, each one with an eye at the end of it. The turtle's head
was blind, yet it was sniffing around for the nins. It waddled forward.

"*Youma!" Shinji hissed. Shinji tossed a pill at Rio and at the Kuzakage. "It's a Youma, but a low ranking one. Anyhow don't panic, I think we can take it down. Those pills are Chou's. They should recover a moderate amount of Chakra-" Shinji looked sceptically at Rio and Sabu. He had just remembered Rio's mysterious jar that contained a miniature Tomo tree and Sabu's ability to suck chakra out of the very earth. "- Uh. No that you guys need it but take it anyway," Shinji finished popping the pill into his mouth.

(*Youma's are my version of the Jinnchi-mumble-. Yeah. Just so you know you guys can control the Youma, too.)  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:18 pm
[[just for furture reference, the Kosaga actually crushes things inbetween the fist. I took the move from a manga called Samurai deeper, something the character Bentomaru uses. But I can deffinitly see Rio's move not hitting right against Kouya. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew had the right image of the move.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:25 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu looked over at Geku, waiting for his reaction. A fight was brewing.

"SO were the hell is he Sabu?" asked sifu as he starts to lose his temper  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:23 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Sabu gave a Why didn't you give me this before? look to Shinji and popped it in his mouth while turning to the bounty hunter. "If you'll excuse me I'm a bit busy." He jumped toward the giant turtle and began performing seals.
"Giant Tree of the Second Age!" he shouted after biting his thumb and striking the ground.
I gigantic tree shot up from the ground and carried everything in a 500 foot radius into the air. It formed a sort of natural arena with the turtle at the center.
"Hello my old friend. Sorry to wake you, but I really want this ended quickly." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:01 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Sabu gave a Why didn't you give me this before? look to Shinji and popped it in his mouth while turning to the bounty hunter. "If you'll excuse me I'm a bit busy." He jumped toward the giant turtle and began performing seals.
"Giant Tree of the Second Age!" he shouted after biting his thumb and striking the ground.
I gigantic tree shot up from the ground and carried everything in a 500 foot radius into the air. It formed a sort of natural arena with the turtle at the center.
"Hello my old friend. Sorry to wake you, but I really want this ended quickly." he whispered.
Before Sabu had jumped into the fight, Shinji muttered something like saving it for a nice quiet night with his wife, but Sabu didn't hear him.

Shikozaraji (The turtle) snorted. One of the tentacles fired of a thick jet of Chakra straight at Sabu.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:04 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Before Sabu had jumped into the fight, Shinji muttered something like saving it for a nice quiet night with his wife, but Sabu didn't hear him.

Shikozaraji (The turtle) snorted. One of the tentacles fired of a thick jet of Chakra straight at Sabu.
Sabu put up a fire shield right before it hit, but the blast still shot him back like a slingshot. He landed in a shower of wood splinters and smoke a few yards from Shinji.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:23 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Sabu put up a fire shield right before it hit, but the blast still shot him back like a slingshot. He landed in a shower of wood splinters and smoke a few yards from Shinji.
Sifu jumped in time to avoid the blast, as he flew he preformed two sets of seals. "ICE DRAGON BLAST!" he shouted as a giant dragon head apeared infront of him and shot a flow of ice at the turtle.  

your evil twin

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:57 pm
"******** that," Rio said as he saw the gaint creature appear and Sabu shot back to the ground. He popped the pilled back and felt his charka and stamina that were already growing shoot up to full levels, his body felt like it could go for a week without rest, his enormous charka pool waiting for something to be used on, and right now, he had just the thing to use.

He made a string of had seals as he ran down the side of the tree until he was half way down and then hit the trunk as she said, "Earth element: Tangled Spires!" His charka traveled down the tree and then, as soon as it hit the ground, there was a rumble and spikes of diamond burst from the ground, criss-crossing in a way that would skewer anything in it's way quite nastily.

The only problem is the move was sized for a much smaller opponent. Rio was on that though, making another string of seals in a blur. He put his palm to the trunk again as he said, "Wood Style: Gargantious Growth!" His charka once again lowing the same routes as it caught up with the trail of spires shortly before it would meet the gaint turtle. The effect was instantanious, the spires that were once ment to shred something as big as a rhino grew to the size of anchient tress as they came out in front of the turtle and aimed to continue erupting right along the line they had followed, which lead directly under the turtle summon. Rio continued fueling charka to the allow each new spire to grow, taking a charka from his tree to agument his own, he his connection the pipeline that kept the spires enormous. "Come on you pin-cushion waiting to happen...." Rio mutter to himself as he continued to concentrate on keeping the spires large enough to harm the turtle as the first spires began to break the crust under the turtle.

[[don't really know this creature well enough to know what it would do in response to that......tuck into it's shell? Could someone handel the response?]]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:20 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Sabu gave a Why didn't you give me this before? look to Shinji and popped it in his mouth while turning to the bounty hunter. "If you'll excuse me I'm a bit busy." He jumped toward the giant turtle and began performing seals. "Giant Tree of the Second Age!" he shouted after biting his thumb and striking the ground.
I gigantic tree shot up from the ground and carried everything in a 500 foot radius into the air. It formed a sort of natural arena with the turtle at
the center.

Shinji still stunned at the high level jutsu's everyone seemed to have mastered.

Evil Twin
Sifu jumped in time to avoid the blast, as he flew he preformed two sets of seals. "ICE DRAGON BLAST!" he shouted as a giant dragon head apeared infront of him and shot a flow of ice at the turtle.
Shinkozaraji heard the muttering of advice from Kouya. He had seen this attack preform before. The turtle lifted it's massive head and spurted a high intesity fire out at it, melting most of the blast. The rest of the of attack flew past the turtle and hit it's shell.

Liz Bliz

He made a string of had seals as he ran down the side of the tree until he was half way down and then hit the trunk as she said, "Earth element: Tangled Spires!" His charka traveled down the tree and then, as soon as it hit the ground, there was a rumble and spikes of diamond burst from the ground, criss-crossing in a way that would skewer anything in it's way quite nastily.

The only problem is the move was sized for a much smaller opponent. Rio was on that though, making another string of seals in a blur. He put his palm to the trunk again as he said, "Wood Style: Gargantious Growth!" His charka once again lowing the same routes as it caught up with the trail of spires shortly before it would meet the gaint turtle. The effect was instantanious, the spires that were once ment to shred something as big as a rhino grew to the size of anchient tress as they came out in front of the turtle and aimed to continue erupting right along the line they had followed, which lead directly under the turtle summon. Rio continued fueling charka to the allow each new spire to grow, taking a charka from his tree to agument his own, he his connection the pipeline that kept the spires enormous. "Come on you pin-cushion waiting to happen...." Rio mutter to himself as he continued to concentrate on keeping the spires large enough to harm the turtle as the first spires began to break the crust under the turtle.
Kouya was warning the turtle franicly now. You fool! Once those spires reach you they will pierce your shell and kill you. You have no choice! Use it now! Shinkozaraji nodded, looking slightly disgruntled. Instanly the tentacles grew and plunged them selves into the ground and with an almighty trust, that shook the arena, Shinkozaraji had propelled himself high out of reach and up into the sky.
Shinji muttered something hysterical about flying turtles. Shinkozaraki tucked his head and legs into his shell and started to spin at an inhuman speed. Each of the tentacles let out a faint humming noise that was inaudible to the nins below, then without warning, the tentacles let out a barrage of of chakra blasts that had thrown Sabu back earlier. Shinji started sprinting to the center of the arena.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:15 pm
Sabu's shield was still active as it deflected another shot. It threatened to kncok him down, but he stood his ground. With a few more seals he yelled.
"Ladder to Heaven!" A branch sudden sprouted from below him and he grabbed ahold. With his foot in a knoch he shot up into the air at a fantastic speed toward the turtle. He jumped and landed on the creature's head and he struggled to hold on.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:18 pm
"Oh boy," Rio said as he had to jump from his spot on the tree to avoid a head on hit from a charka blast. It still sent him flying to the ground, a long drop. He hit the ground and streaked a meteor like crash path into it. He was still for a moment before he slowly got up, a shell of rock crumbling off most of his body, though his skin underneath was chared black in many places from the charka blast he had avoided being completely hit by. As his skin flaked off and was replaced by new skin than the symbiotes were healing he looked up at the turtle and muttered, "flying turtles.....the guy has flying turtles."

He then made a string of hand seals and placed his palm on the ground, saying, "Earth element: Diamond monlith!" Using the jutsu he had not used many times since the jonin exam. A gaint, perfectly shaped obelisk of diamond erupted from ground in front of Rio, shooting up, aiming for the soft underside of the turtle's shell again.  

liz_bliz_inc

your evil twin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:48 pm
Sifu jumped narowly avoided the chakra stream as he flew in the air he made a string of seals and a vail of mist covered the top of the tree. "Now I will show you why they call me walking winter," as he said this he fully released his chakra , and as he did this the temperture fell and the mist quickly became a snow storm.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff