Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Yllirion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:04 am
Mirza was outside the cage and he took his mask of his hair hided what was under the mask and then he took it on. “My beauty isn’t gone and I’m not tired like before” They appeared in hell and then Mirza took his gloves and then wishes he wasn’t scared “Master I’m here” He then looked at the cage and sat down. “How could a ugly duckling do this?”  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:27 am
Dougal raised an eyebrow at Mirza's comment. "Ugly duckling?" he thought. He half smiled knowing the story of the "Ugly Duckling" that he had heard during his time on Earth. He removing his sunglasses, revealing his crimson hued eyes, and pretended to examine them as if he thought they may have become damaged.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:36 am
Mirza looked at him under the mask and then started to walk a bit: How could he face his master when he had failed a bit. “I should not get problem, problems makes your skin dry and bad skin is bad” He touched his skin and then he continued. “He then looked at the demon and smiled “You don’t look so quite scared” He then smiled a bit “ I could have made you beauty like me”
(I think that I'm to feminine XP)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:44 am
Dougal placed his sun glasses back on. In truth he was terrified at what may come, but he wasn't going to give Mirza that satisfaction. Mirza was a.....unique demon in some sense Dougal thought. He had never met another demon so concerned about appearances. "And why would you have made me a beauty like you?" Dougal asked. He flicked his tail.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:56 am
“Everyone likes beauty, beauty makes you happy” He then falls down and two broken wings appear behind his back. “urrh” He then felt the two broken wings and he sighed. “It’s hard to be a beauty” He then looked at his wings and then sighed “I could make you beautiful so you would not suffer like you do now” He then tries to hide his wings but it was useless. He had to look like a demon so that’s why he had to use the wings. He then looked at Dougal. “Beauty makes you strong too”
(having a song in my mind )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:03 pm
"True....beauty can bring happiness, but it can't always last forever....." Dougal replied, "....and I feel fine without it. Consider it as....keeping more for yourself since I have no desire for it." Dougal hugged his knees and began to let his mind wonder.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:12 pm
Mirza felt his face “Your mind is twisted, my beauty will last forever” He was getting nervous and then he felt how his face was perfect. He then took his parasol and hit him with it. “You should not scare me like that” He then looked up and wondered how he would be when master will know that his bait is gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:38 pm
[*rubs belly* i'm ba-ack! biggrin ]

Adam watched the carnage shift and change and - predictably- Dougal was gone.

"no! argh damnit!" he paced around the garden "Damn! I need ot get back to Hell, I bet he's taken him there..."

Natasha lifted up her head and eveyrthing had calmed. She saw Opal and unpinend her.
"you did well, thankyou." she siad softly. "but your body's all broken....i'll get you anotehr doll- a lifesize one, don't worry." she smiled at teh brave little thing and cupped her in her hands.

Gabriel let himslef drop to his knees and lay on the ground on his stomach. He closed his eyes and shook from the pain his injuries. He bleakly thoght that perhaps he should do this more - lack of pain in his life probably made him soft. He was so tired.  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:40 pm
Meanwhile, Beelio perked up in attention when he felt mirza's presence. He instantly began to travel to where he was. he hoped that his servant had served him well.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:50 pm
(I’m scared)
Mirza looked up and felt that his master was getting close. He was getting a bit scared but collected courage so his master would not see him scared. “Behave yourself “He said to the prisoner and then he went on his knee and waited to the master to speak.  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:57 pm
Beelio arrived in front of Mirza and eyed him and the captive. While he was pleased that Dougal was in chains, the lack of other prisoners proved disappointing. He tensed in irritation but then relaxed into his characteristically cold demeanour. He looked down at Mirza.
“report.”
He snapped the instruction.
“What have you achieved?”  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:07 pm
Mirza looked at his master behind the mask and then he toog a long sigh an started to report.
"I thought them to not mess with you and caused great mess to them. I did also find the angel Gabriel on earth and I went threw the mind and saw some memorizes about a crucifixion and about a gate sealed. I brought you this demon to you and the lover of this demon will soon arrive. “He felt like he did 3 of 4. But he had to say it. “But I couldn’t get you the other demon because this lover killed her and I could not reach her. I’m sorry master”
He the looked down and waited for a reply from his master  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:14 pm
Beelio growled and the maw in his stomach gnashed it's teeth.
"Dead. Exactly what he wanted, no doubt."
he hissed and looked at Dougal.
"No matter. I congratulate you on bringing this one to me. But i also requested Adam. Their torture would be so much sweeter if they were together in it."
He tilted his head
"No matter. you are not superman, after all." he chuckled.
"I expect a report on all you have learnt from Gabriel. Then, I expect you to find a replacement or two for the woman you lost me."
he then smirked.
"Bring me slayers." he then settled his eyes on Mirza. "If only there coud be a way to bring gabriel down here, his torture would be delicious."

he shook his head, his long slender neck almost cracking like a whip at the action.
"But I overindulge myself. The infomration is the most important."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:29 pm
Dougal's hairs were standing on end, but he remained silent during the conversation.

"It doesn't matter what happens to me....." he tried to tell himself. "Think of it as repayment for all your bad deeds in the past....."

------------

Pieces of Opal's body fell. ".....Feathers....and friends.....ok?" she asked in a weary and tired voice. She whispered "Feathers" again before drifting off.

((A new body for Opal? What does Natasha have in mind?......I'm sort of excited now.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:30 pm
Mirza was a bit scared and then understood that he wanted some lovers. He then looked at the slave. ”I think that he will get here so you can enjoy yourself. He then looked at him and then at the prisoner. “So what is the orders master?”
(I will go soon to sleep)  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games