Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:06 pm
"Alright. PB&J coming right up." He purred and dipped to kiss her neck then went to get what he promised her. He even cut the crusts off.

Jasmine couldn't help but moan. His tongue felt so nice over her sensitive flesh. Even though it was a little rough like he was trying to make them go away. "I love you too." She replied with a moan as she caressed his ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:24 pm
Kailee smiled and then stood up, regaining her composure before she headed back to the table, pushing away the tuna and jelly sandwich that was still there. She was trying very hard not to pay attention to it.

Aven seemed to freeze a little once she started caressing his ear before he melted into happy whimpers and whines, nuzzling some more, enjoying the feeling a lot.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:29 pm
Leon smiled back taking the Tuna sandwich and throwing it out then brought her the PB&J sandwich he made with a glass of lemonade and sat on a seat then pulled her onto his lap and kissed her cheek gently rubbing her belly. "Better?" He asked gently blowing in her ear. He was sure he read somewhere that werewolves like their mates teasing their ears.

Jasmine blushed brightly as she watched him. She gathered from his reaction that he liked it so kept doing it. However she missed the feel of his tongue already.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:08 pm
Kailee squeaked when Leon pulled her onto his lap before giggling as he rubbed her belly. "Better." she whispered before she stiffened at the blowing in her ear and practically melted into Leon. "Mmm . . ." she moaned out, smiling softly.

Aven seemed to sigh happily, cuddling close to Jasmine in his wolf form, happy that she was caressing his ear. It felt so nice . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:15 pm
Leon's face lit up and he held her close. He couldn't believe what he read was accurate!!!! Yay for him. His hands clutched her hip protectively as he kissed under her ear a little. He wanted to blow softly in her ear but was afraid she might release on him and he was sure that would embarrass her greatly.

Jasmine grinned shifting herself so she could lay her head on his belly and still have his on hers and trace the angles of his ear. She felt it was a bit suss but the only way to keep his head near her belly was to rest it on her thigh with his nose dangerously close to that special place. She sighed more in exhaustion since moving like this still weared her out as her body was still replacing the blood she'd lost and she couldn't be bothered to move his head. If he didn't like it where it was he could move it him self she was too tired.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:46 pm
Kailee growled happily. "Leon . . . stop it, I'm hungry . . ." she murmured softly.

Aven pulled back a bit and re-positioned himself so that the scents didn't drive him nuts. He yawned and stretched before curling up by Jasmine, licking her hands slightly before nuzzling into the hands, resting his head on her arms.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 pm
Leon smiled and let up so she could eat. "I'm sorry my love. It's just, you're so beautiful. I can't help it." He sat the plate on his left hand. "Here have your food." He kissed her cheek.

Jasmine blushed brightly and her body shaking just a little. A part of her wished he hadn't moved but when he began licking her hands she couldn't help but pet him and hold him close. Her eyes kept closing on their own and she kept trying to keep them open. "Nap time? I'm feeling sleepy after our eventful morning."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:13 pm
Aven didn't respond, just made a little growly sound in the affirmative, already starting to drop off to sleep.

Kailee sighed and smiled up at Leon before taking the sandwich and biting into it, leaning against her husband. "Thanks." she murmured softly, covering her mouth with one hand since she was still chewing.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:21 pm
Jasmine smiled and curled up with Aven. He smelt so good! Oh, she needed to do something. His smell was driving her mad! And she slept in the smell all night! "I love you." She whispered as she herself went to sleep. "Don't let me sleep too long or I'll be up all night."

Leon with a grin kissed his wife's cheek and kept his hand protectively over her stomach. "I love you my beautiful werewolf." He whispered in her ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:34 pm
Kailee made a disgruntled noise at that and tore off another piece of her sandwich, frowning. "A werewolf who can't shift." she grumbled before looking up at Leon in a sudden mood swing and swallow of her food. "Not that I would with the baby. I love our baby." she said, a bright smile on her face  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:40 pm
Leon held back an unfamiliar urge to snap at her about her little mood swing. He realised then it was just her mood swings and he needed to learn to be patient with her. "It's okay my love. You are still a wolf no matter what. You're just making a baby in here." He rubbed her belly. "And for that you have to stop shifting for a while. I promise I'll look after you for the whole time."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:48 pm
Kailee smiled a bit more before returning to her sandwich, looking rather pleased with herself for some reason and she leaned back into Leon, making herself comfortable on his lap.

Nadia was in the training room, in wolf form, chewing on a training dummy like it was an oversized chew toy. She was bored. This was what she did when she was bored. There was no need to hunt. They had plenty of dried meat . . . and blood for Kailee's husband was stocked quite plentifully in the fridge . . . so far no sign of the enemy was seen and it wasn't her turn to patrol yet anyways . . . so she found herself with not much to do.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:57 pm
Damien inched slowly and carefully into the training room. He was sure if he just walked in there like he owned the place Nadia would tare him a new one. "Um...Nadia?" He ventured eventually. "Can I...interrupt?" He sounded nervous

Leon melted and held her close. "That's my love.you take a nap after you lunch all right? You'll be in bed when you wake." He reassured her  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:05 am
Nadia looked up from gnawing at the dummy and quickly shifted, kicking the dummy away from her a bit, a light blush on her cheeks. "You didn't see anything." she muttered. She was embarrassed. It was an embarrassing habit for her to be acting in such a dog like fashion.

Kailee blinked and frowned a little. "But I'm not sleepy." she muttered, a little pouty.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:12 am
Damien looked around with a strange look on his face. "See what?" He asked with a smirk. "All I saw was you tearing the dummy apart with that mace." He nudged his head to a mace in the weapons rack with a smile.

"You're not? Hmm that's strange. Maybe I mistook your moodiness for tiredness. Note to self learn your moods better."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games