Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan 2.0 The Dark Messiah! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do people think when they see me?
  This cocky jerk! Someone get me my guns!
  Pft he's nothing but a teddy bear (Think carefully before voting this one)
  The dude is insane and will destroy us all!
  He just flat out Awesome!
View Results

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:34 pm
*hurls*

Oh dear... I would hope not...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:36 pm
like this

http://methados.deviantart.com/art/Female-Wargreymon-92249800

xD  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:50 pm
Technically I dont think digimon have genders  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:03 pm
so you telling me that lilithmon and angewomon are woman? what about lilymon and Kazemon?!  

The Sadistic Toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:39 pm
It has officially been stated in at least two places that Digimon do not have "gender" - one in Chiaki J. Konaka's official Digimon Tamers character design notes for Renamon, and again, by Renamon herself in an episode of the series, when she states that "Digimon aren't divided into gender."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:43 pm
i know that i seen the show but still we want to believe otherwise lilithmon, lilymon, angewomon, and all the rest would be nothing but a lie T^T  

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:37 pm
Tigerx81

I think the creators see it this way, 'Sex' and 'Gender' are completely different terms when it comes down to Digimon. Generally from their designs, image and how they are regarded in Manga/Anime either with a 'He' or 'she' that naturally gives the person regarding the Digimon as either a Female or Male. They regard them as those two types, but they really don't have a 'Sex' which gives them the ability to reproduced since they are generally born from Eggs.
Like in the Original Digimon they regarded Biyomon as a Girl while in the DAT's season they had a male Biyomon. So it's completely fine to regard a Digimon by a 'gender' just they don't have a 'sex' type.

:E

Now it'd be pretty weird if someone regarded Angewomon as a boy since her design and name clearly lean towards a 'female' imitation, but for animal types, it can be whatever the user chooses. User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:39 pm
Im Windspirit
Tigerx81

I think the creators see it this way, 'Sex' and 'Gender' are completely different terms when it comes down to Digimon. Generally from their designs, image and how they are regarded in Manga/Anime either with a 'He' or 'she' that naturally gives the person regarding the Digimon as either a Female or Male. They regard them as those two types, but they really don't have a 'Sex' which gives them the ability to reproduced since they are generally born from Eggs.
Like in the Original Digimon they regarded Biyomon as a Girl while in the DAT's season they had a male Biyomon. So it's completely fine to regard a Digimon by a 'gender' just they don't have a 'sex' type.

:E

Now it'd be pretty weird if someone regarded Angewomon as a boy since her design and name clearly lean towards a 'female' imitation, but for animal types, it can be whatever the user chooses. User Image

Windy is a miracle worker!! T^T I'm so happy!  

The Sadistic Toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:40 pm
When doing the research to bag my answer I cam across exactly what Windy said xp. I just wanted Toan to cry haha  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:43 pm
Tigerx81
When doing the research to bag my answer I cam across exactly what Windy said xp. I just wanted Toan to cry haha
you die painfully!  

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Aww, lol sorry Tiger~ blaugh
We can always find some other way to torture Toan....someway...User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:46 pm
Im Windspirit

Aww, lol sorry Tiger~ blaugh
We can always find some other way to torture Toan....someway...User Image

you die after him!  

The Sadistic Toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:49 pm
I think my presence is enough. He might of cried tears of joy, god knows how lonely he must have been. NO rival to face.. or did you find a replacement for awhile toan?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:50 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
@Komi: Explain a bit...

@Tiger: my goal is all chaos digimon 3nodding

@Toan: Because she wants him to be the one digimon that no one has... I'm not sure if she's serious in that statement, but so far it seems that way. You could always ask Pummel if you can use him in Rps... at least giving you a slight taste of what it's like to be so close to having what you want that it seems like it's miles away. xD

I mean, that's what Windy is doing with some digimon that she wants, but or not available... then again, that might have just ended since she has a legit Murmuxmon now.

^ This is one way to torture Toan. xD

No! I'm not being selfish guys! If I were following that rule then would I even share Fanglomon?? Mm? No- i'm stocked on requests right now on other Digimon that GW is requesting since I hear more X-Antibodies will be distributed in the future. That's why he's kinda urging...kinda! Along with the item of Hybrids in the TP shop, those two types of Digimon really need some sprite attention. sweatdrop For a legit sprite, I need some time. I dislike just shrinking a picture and putting black borders around it. User Image

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:51 pm
Tigerx81
I think my presence is enough. He might of cried tears of joy, god knows how lonely he must have been. NO rival to face.. or did you find a replacement for awhile toan?

xd User Image

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games