Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:48 pm
o and aelle, theres no reason to be polite biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:27 pm
The rush of water up ahead, mixed with the smell of fish and algae told Skylark she was close to her destination. The hot springs had long been her favorite place to relax, but not because of the healing waters.

Skylark liked the blackberries that grew in huge thickets all around the base of the hot spring.

The young fae, who was now in her human form, padded down the dirt trail that led to the springs with a twinkle in her eye and a basket under her arm. She planned to gather all of the blackberries that her small basket could carry (along with the maximum capacity that her stomach would tolerate). Needless to say, today would be a fun day. Apart from sparring with the other pups, Skylark's favorite activity was gathering berries when they were in season.

The pup whistled a happy tune as she stopped in front of a thick bush that sat on the side of the trail about ten feet from the springs, a wide grin spreading onto her cherubic features as her frog green eyes found her prey. Hundreds upon hundreds of small, shiny berries laid in the branches of the bush, just right for the picking.

Skylark wasted no time in diving headlong in, her waist-length fiery red hair flying behind her as her small fingers expertly and efficiently plucked the berries with feverish pace, tossing them into the basket that sat on the crook of her elbow. Her whistled tune picked up in tempo as she made her way deeper and deeper into the bush, picking the branches clean until all of the berries in her arm range were nestled in her basket. She wormed her way out of the bush and flopped down indian-style on the side of the trail, happily popping a few berries into her mouth with an ecstatic yip.

Ahh. Happiness. Pure, untouched bliss.

[OoC]And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is how we do it here at Wolves Of The Wind.
High-ranking fighter, my arse.
Maybe among semi-lits.
<3[/OoC]

Shotgun Mouthwash

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:21 am
*starts sniffing* rolleyes i smell broken black berries some1 is here *starts looking and track the smell... neutral  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:53 pm
(( OOC : Oh dear, Arsenic. XD ))
(( <333 ))
(( Hmmm. I want to reply. But Skylark is pwnage. ))
(( >> ))
(( << ))
(( djhfdjkghdfjkhg ))
(( DECISIONS. D: ))

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Shotgun Mouthwash

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:27 pm
The fae's eyes snapped open, focusing hard in the direction of the voice. Wait. Had it even been a voice? Couldn't it have just been the wind? Maybe. But best to investigate just to be certain.

Her mother's words ran through her head as clearly as if she were standing beside her, whispering the words into the pup's ear. 'Watch with vigilance,' she had said. 'Watch until you can no longer smell them, because your nose never lies while the eyes can be easily deceived.'

Skylark followed the elder's words to a T, sitting perfectly still on the path and holding her breath as her eyes trained on a young wolf heading toward her. One wrong move from him and she was gone.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:36 am
what i smell is not of any threat (he then left back to the springs) neutral  

flame red wolf

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:55 am
yawn well, *jumps back into the spring while munching on another of the fish* i love the hot springs 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:13 pm
Aelle smiled. "O but I do..you see, I think Fell gets alittle jealous when I talk to other wolves, so to keep everyone happy, I must stay politely distant."  

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Shotgun Mouthwash

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:18 pm
The young fae's muscles tensed, then relaxed as the sound of footfalls turning away from her reached her hyper-sensitive ears. The threat... or whatever that was... was retreating. It was safe to move now. Skylark let out a shaky breath, allowing her muscles to relax back to their normal state as her gaze turned back down to her by now half-empty basket of blacberries. She shook herself mentally. It hadn't ever really hit her how fast she went through berries. In five minutes, she'd gone through half a bushel. That was something.

The pup stood, letting out a great yawn as she stretched her arms, one hand coming up to scratch at her gingery head. 'Guess I'd better get to collecting again,' she mused, her olive eyes falling back down to the half-full basket with a sigh. 'I really gotta learn to pace myself.'

The hand that had just scratched her head scooped up the basket by the handle as Skylark stepped forward, her nose already sniffing out another thicket of berries twenty feet up the path. She dashed up the trail and dove headlong into the bushes with a loud, ecstatic yelp, her fingers already plucking at the berries before the leaves behind her stopped rustling.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:07 am
o sweatdrop steps back a little from aelle.(ignoring the rustle of bush that smelt like black berries) *thinks little* *pickes up the last fo the fish* then walks over to fell (fell starts to slightly growl)

and quickly thrusts out the fish and says "fell want a fish" sweatdrop question  

flame red wolf

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:21 am
*when he puts down the fish he runs to get more from the river/waterfall* exclaim  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:26 am
comes back in a flash from the waterfall/river (pg.155) and of coarse throws them into a newly started fire.  

flame red wolf

Shotgun Mouthwash

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:07 pm
[Out Of Control]
Okay. Flame, you're wearing on my last nerve. I have to say something.

With all due respect, you're being rude. To blatantly ignore another roleplayer like that is just flat-out disrespectful. Pull something like that in the forums, where the real sharks are, and you're likely to get kicked out and banned from roleplays. Call me a b***h if you want, but by real standards I'm being quite nice.

The fact that you use the asterisks to roleplay is beginning to really get on my nerves as well. This is supposed to be a LITERATE guild, as in posting with full sentences. If you can't roleplay properly, then get someone to show you how or get the hell out. The next time I see you godmod I'm really gonna flip my lid.

[Back In Control]

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:58 pm
(dont ask why he eats fish sooooooooo much sweatdrop ) *runs and jumps into a spring yet even ferther than the last* *then suddenly falls asleep in the hot spring question *  

flame red wolf

Shotgun Mouthwash

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:00 pm
The splash of water from the spring halted Skylark's feverish berry-picking, her nose prying the air for the scent of another wolf. Maybe it had been the fish in the pool. Maybe it had been a falling branch. Or maybe it was...

Her assumption had been right. It was another wolf. But something about his scent rang a bell in the back of the young fae's head. Where had she smelled that same wolf before? Oh yeah! He was the one that had started up the path earlier! What was he doing in the pool to make so much noise? Had he hurt himself? Even though she could smell no blood, the young wolf couldn't help but worry. If he had indeed hurt himself it was her duty to go get Firefly.

With a deep sigh the young girl set her basket down, closing her olive eyes and relaxing every muscle in her body. Within moments the familiar sensation of muscles shifting and bones rearranging washed over her, her hands slowly arching downward until they touched the ground, now snow white paws. Now in her wolf form the pup picked her basket up between her teeth, dashing down the trail until she came to the edge of the pool. She sat the basket back down beside her, scanning the area for any signs of movement. 'Hellooooo?' she called warily. 'Anyone there?'

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff