Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:30 am
Koko shook her head to the negative attitude. "If that's the case then I'm rebelling and going out fighting," she commented. "I still have my freedom to go against a demon's will."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:51 pm
"mhm, it's true i suppose." he sighed  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:57 pm
Lillin's eyes lit up. Another investigator?
"Yeah! Maybe we can!" She said, now very excited and bouncing a bit. Tristen looked friendly enough but she looked kind of nervous. Lillin decided she was shy meeting someone new.

--

Judith sat on the stairs leading into the basement, thinking about what they were saying.
"I wonder, if we all converted ourselve to say... Judaism. Would we still be affected by their holy items if we weren't Jewish as mortals?" She mused.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:04 pm
Fayt tossed and turned in his bed. He glanced at his clock. It was only about 5:30......but he couldn't fall back to sleep. He had taken some PM mediciene but the effects didn't last as long as it was suppose to. When he had gotten home earlier Dereck helped get his dad into an actual bed, and promised to talk to him later about his growing drinking habit. Thankfully it was the weekend so his dad wouldn't be needing the car. Although Fayt was considering going to go retrieve it....nah....best to leave it be. His father would be sober enough to understand once things were explained.

Unable to tolerate just laying around, Fayt got up and grabbed his ipod and started listening to his tunes. Yoki stirred from her slumber and looked up at him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:15 pm
Tristen smiled.
"Perfect. Maybe we can reconvene and get started?" she suggested. "Though maybe in the evening - the best investigation is done under cover of darkness after all, there's less people around to snoop and - from what i gather- that is the time the killer strikes."

---

Drake made a sound of disgust at the thought.
"Are you serious?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:21 pm
Lillin grinned.
"Yeah! This evening, we'll find them!" She exclaimed.

--

Judith laughed.
"Not really. I was never religious but it seems like it's important to you guys so I was trying to help. You can convert to Buddhism or worship Mars, the Roman God of war for all I care if you don't like Jews."

[Whenever I think of Jews I think of that time I played scrabble with my step-dad. I thought I had a good word to get rid of the 'J' and the 'W', then my step-dad tells me no proper nouns and I called him a Nazi because he wouldn't let me use "Jews"]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:29 pm
[lol!]

Tristen returned the smile.
"great. well, I should probably get some beauty sleep..." she offered out of politeness, already backing into her room.

---

Drake looked a little offended. "I didn't say i didn't like Jews. I just wouldn't covert to them because they neglect the whole point of religion. And those other religions are pagan, so they don't count."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:34 pm
"Okay. Good night." Lillin smiled and turned to go back into her own room.

--

Judith looked at Drake, carefully keeping her face neutral.
"So you're saying that Koko's religion doesn't count?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:44 pm
Drake regarded her suspiciously.
"Now you're just stirring." he said, folding his arms a little tighter in defence and flushing slightly. "But fine, if you want to know, yes - Koko's religion doesn't count. I'm not saying that she's bad for not having the right religion, I'm just saying she's ignorant of it because she didn't know of it back then with all the natives."

---

Trusten closed the door with a sigh of relief and quickly strode over to the curtains, pulling them shut over the lightening sky that threatened sunrise. she twitched slightly and wanted to sleep, but she couldn't until she drew. Having no sketchbook or pencils on her at the moment she looked around teh room, and found the room-service notepaper and a pen and began to obsessively doodle, sometimes moving off the paper and onto the table.

A few hours later she would finally be able to go to bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:46 pm
Drake regarded her suspiciously.
"Now you're just stirring." he said, folding his arms a little tighter in defence and flushing slightly. "But fine, if you want to know, yes - Koko's religion doesn't count. I'm not saying that she's bad for not having the right religion, I'm just saying she's ignorant of it because she didn't know of it back then with all the natives."

---

Trusten closed the door with a sigh of relief and quickly strode over to the curtains, pulling them shut over the lightening sky that threatened sunrise. she twitched slightly and wanted to sleep, but she couldn't until she drew. Having no sketchbook or pencils on her at the moment she looked around teh room, and found the room-service notepaper and a pen and began to obsessively doodle, sometimes moving off the paper and onto the table.

A few hours later she would finally be able to go to bed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:51 pm
((I think Drake's digging his grave.....that's the feeling I'm getting....))

Koko bit the corner of her bottom lip as a spark of anger flared up. She diverted her eyes those to keep from glaring at him. Doesn't count? Not having the right religion? Who was he to judge who's was right and wrong? Granted she was upset when her family eventually turned away from native practices and converted.....but she learned to accept it. She never commented that they were in the wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:52 pm
[And Judith is just digging him deeper. I feel bad now. >> ]

Judith paused, waiting for Koko's response. She realized she may have pushed a bit too far and she really didn't want anyone offended or for them to think she was an instigator trying to stir up trouble.

--

Lillin walked back into her room, closing the door behind her. Walking back to the bed in the dark she got in and looked at Mason who was still sleeping soundly. She turned the light on and looked at the wall in her room, she frowned. Her wall didn't look like birds.
Turning the light back off she rolled over and cuddled into Mason to fall asleep again.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:53 pm
[haha so true. Bless 'im he can't help it - he's a product of his own time period to the point when even protestantism was heresy xp *history nerd is all happy* whee ]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:37 pm
Drake looked between Judith and Koko both stubborn but apologetic for creating the friction in his unmoving stance.
"You and koko can believe whatever you want."
he said eventually with another defensive shrug, turning his eyes down to the deer.
"no one seems to care any more."
he sighed, partially to himself but loud enough to hear.  

dragontamer363
Crew

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games