Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:55 pm
Oblen smiles some, before closing his own eyes. He felt tired, but his mind was too much in thought to settle down and sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 pm
Mira sighed slightly and relaxed as she slowly drifted off to a fitful sleep.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 pm
Oblen eventually falls asleep as well.

After a few hours pass, Oblen awakens hearing some noises. He peaks over as he hears that the door was being endlessly scratched at. Oblen slowly begins to slide off the bed, not wanting to awaken Mira, but then finds she's rolled onto him. He thinks for a moment before rolling his eyes, forgetting in his tired state that he could use his powers. He raises a hand lazily to pull the door open some to see Shadow rush in and jump onto him. The cat then proceeds to push its paws on Oblen in an attempt to get comfortable. Oblen groans some trying to sleep as the cat continues to push it's paws into Oblen.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:10 pm
Mira winced slightly and the sudden movement and opened her eyes slightly to spot Shadow kneading Oblen's chest "Dippy cat......" She reached out and scratched his ears softly before closing her eyes again.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Oblen chuckles lightly, hearing Mira. "Yeah... sorry about... waking you." He said in a near whisper as the cat had finally lain down with a purr. He looks around to see that it still was dark before closing his eyes with a yawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:43 pm
Mira shook her head slightly as she curled up against him, shivering slightly Now I know why my uncle always had a fire going up here....  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:13 pm
Obeln, feeling the shivering Mira curling up close, opens his eyes to look at Mira with a slightly tilted head and a small smile. He brings an arm around her and pulls her a bit closer to him, for he did make a good heating source... he was a demon with some fire powers, so he'd always be warm even in such cold climates. He closes his eyes again and lets out a relaxed sigh before saying with a light chuckle "You know... your feeling cold you can always lean on me... don't need to be shy about it."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:22 am
Mira smiled slightly, keeping her eyes closed "It's not that I'm shy about it....It's the fact that my side hurts like hell anytime something touches it...And it's more than just the cold thats making me shiver at the moment...." She bit her lip slightly and sighed.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:56 am
Oblen nods slightly with a small frown, almost forgetting she was injured. "... Right... well... I'm not about to wedge me finger down in it or anything..." He said, genially bringing an arm around Mira. "Just go back to sleep." He said as he begins to drift in and out of going to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:03 pm
Mira giggled quietly and sighed as she closed her eyes.Curling up against him she smiled slightly as she drift back off to sleep.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:22 pm
Oblen smiles lightly before falling fully asleep again.

Obeln has a quick dream of a normal day before Mira had come, he looking out the window, watching threw the dark people pass, in a dirty shack. The dream ends by him drifting to sleep within the dream.

Oblen awakens again, but slowly sits up a bit to look around and be sure he was where he is. He rolls his eyes before setting his head back down, he felt it's too comfortable to get up just yet... besides, he didn't even have any reason to rush up... he's on a bed, with a nice girl... keeping each other warm... He takes a large breath to get a good smell before sighing out... even smelled good. He closes his eyes again, forgetting to check up on the wound and possibly peak in on the necklace.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:17 am
Mira sighed slightly in her sleep and curled into a tighter ball.Oddly enough she was dreaming of the day her mother first showed her the necklace.

"What is it mama...It looks funny." Lenor chuckled quietlyc.
"It's a talisman, Mira.It was given to me a vary long time ago by an old friend."She picked her up and set her on the counter, smiling slightly "And someday it will belong to you...'

Mira frowned slightly and rolled over onto her side.

((the italics means it's the dream))  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:24 pm
Oblen feels movement, so he looks down to Mira to see she had a frown. "... Should I... wake her?" He asks himself in thought before lightly poking her shoulder a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:33 pm
Mira groaned sleepily and opened her eyes slightly and looked at Oblen "Wha' you wake me up for....?Is it day time already...?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:54 pm
Oblen shrugs a bit. "No... I... you were... having a bad dream?... you were frowning... and sort of shifting to a more defensive type of laying... not of physical pain, more of mental." He said before looking around. "... and I don't know if it's day time yet, maybe too early to actually get up."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games