Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:01 pm
(Lol yeah I can see that but its ok I'll be up till one or two.) Rini glard at Gunji. She wasn't that scared of him not after what happend with a demon. "Those teeth tell other wise." She said kind of laughing at him thinking he was scary.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:04 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji snarled...If only he had his claws..He would show these people what a real demon looked like. Watch your mouth woman..One hit and it'd be over. Gunji's tone was serious amung other things, his "bark" is what she should be worried about.

..Or I'll stab you to death.

Shuu Ritter

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:05 pm
"oh gunji guess what i found" pulls out his claws  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:07 pm
Rini laughed a little more. "I think you should watch yours if you want me to stop laughing at your 'sharp' teeth." She said putting her hands behind her back just in case Gunji was going to do something she could get what she needed. She looked at Ralik pulling out clews. 'Where the heck did he get those?' She thought to herself as she looked back at Gunji.  

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:10 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji's eyes drifted from Rini and right to his claws. He licked hs lips, already tasting the blood stained metal..How did you get those..? Gunji walked over, reaching out to take them back from Ralik.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:13 pm
warps and appears somewhere else "Storage 128-A and don't get any ideas. If you try to harm that girl or anyone hear or get aggressive i break the claws"  

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:16 pm
Rini looked at Ralik as she put her hands down. 'Its nice that he's doing that but he doesn't need to do it for me too. I had to fight a demon nothing more will hurt that much.' She thought looking down with a soft sigh and looked back up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:16 pm
"Miss Rini how would you like a guard for your house?" ralik asks with a grin on his face  

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:19 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji snarled and looked around for Ralik. His behavior was instinctively to get agressive when someone else handled his property. His eyes turned bright green and he turned to Rini. If he damages those claws...I damage your face. He held his hands in tight fists at his side, muscles shaking as he strained from hurting her. Those claws were his life.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:19 pm
Rini looked at Ralik. 'How did he know my name?' She thought and smiled a little. "I think a guard would be nice...but I got to worn you my little boy Dante...has a thing of me." She said not telling him that Dante has a demon part thats the one that has a thing for her.  

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:23 pm
"I'll make you a deal gunji. If you can behave as a guard for 1 week at Ms. Rini's house you can have your claws back in mint condition"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 pm
Rini looked at Ralik like he was crazy. 'I know that guy doesn't like me. Why does he have to come and be my guard? I think my Dante can guard me better then this hot head and he's only 10.' She thought and looked up at the ceilling.  

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji mumbled to himself, crossing his arms angrily. Why does she need to be guarded? I cannot fight as well without my claws...But remember, one dent and Im going to dent your face. He looked at Rini..Why would she need a guard?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 pm
Appears behind rini and whispers "frankly he annoys me, and i don't like having to worry about him harming the other slaves-- hang on i have an idea. Gunji. New deal, you can have your claws if you promise to not harm the slaves and only kill the guards that bring in the slaves"  

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:33 pm
"If you do harm the slaves I will show you a place so nightmarish you'll wish you were dead"  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games