Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:06 am
She can, it's pretty much just like the time capsule thing (in the Deus ooc subforum) ~ and yes, they can find infos through their belongings and by asking the two survivors (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) ~ those who are in the life or death divisions may have a certain amount of access to the old profiles  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 pm
Zoobey
Or anyone that knows the answer, really.

What happens when a reaper that's been genderbent summons their weapon? Has it changed any, or would Roch still have "her" guitar? Cuz she seriously wants to kill her some Barney. SERIOUSLY.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:15 am
Ice Queen
Zoobey
Or anyone that knows the answer, really.

What happens when a reaper that's been genderbent summons their weapon? Has it changed any, or would Roch still have "her" guitar? Cuz she seriously wants to kill her some Barney. SERIOUSLY.

little late, but unless the prompt locks down all natural abilities and the like, you can pretty safely assume that weapon summoning is a-ok, same with familiars  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:02 am
For the school play ORP, do we consider it as a standard ORP? Thanks!  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:10 am
standard orp, but those who acted in it can award themselves and extra +1 point for classroom credit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:36 pm
I'm interested in the details concerning whether humans can or cannot see certain halloween creatures at certain times. I know the recent information says that normal humans cannot see halloween (like Famine walking around Times Square and only visible to hunters) but I also know there was some RP information written, a while back, about how Reapers are sometimes in the human world, posing as humans, which is why they look like that - and I'm also interested if Halloween (the holiday) is different, in that since it's Halloween, halloween creatures can be seen? (Hence trick or treaters going out into the world)

I KNOW THIS CAN'T BE ANSWERED WITH A QUICK AND EASY ANSWER XD Take your time on this one, I'm really interested in what the answers end up being <333  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:43 pm
Creature with enough FEAR (basically adults) can make themselves visible at will. Younger creatures can be visible but its hard to control, especially for long periods of time, which is why they only spend limited amounts of time there while still learning to control their own FEAR.

Halloween as a holiday is just, a big wonderful free-for-all for a lot of the smaller, slightly more humanoid Halloween-folk to run wild and drum up a lot of FEAR without having to disguise themselves (basically, they get a lot of "hey nice costume" comments.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:28 pm
THANK YOU LIZ YOU'RE SO SEXY

So this isn't a question so much as a request for an important clarification. There's this natural ability:

xxxxxxxxxx • Possession - Intelligent Life: These Wanderers can possess intelligent life forms, namely other Halloween denizens (monsters, reapers, and demons). They can also possess humans. Wanders can only possess one person at a time for a maximum of five minutes, once a day.

And I think it's important to specify in that blurb, for people who might not be aware, that you can't possess played characters - like, Wanderer A can't go possess Roch.

... /stares off into distance  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm
Nio Love

So this isn't a question so much as a request for an important clarification. There's this natural ability:

xxxxxxxxxx • Possession - Intelligent Life: These Wanderers can possess intelligent life forms, namely other Halloween denizens (monsters, reapers, and demons). They can also possess humans. Wanders can only possess one person at a time for a maximum of five minutes, once a day.

And I think it's important to specify in that blurb, for people who might not be aware, that you can't possess played characters - like, Wanderer A can't go possess Roch.

No, but he can be rented for a small fee-- /shot  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:01 pm
Nio Love

They can possess another PC's with permission for a few minutes. Keep in mind that sort of ability is always co-operation dependent, and requires permission to use on other characters. This is the same as most abilities that can directly effect a characters state or give a character information otherwise unavailable. Much like some species ability to be "super attractive to u right now" or the ability to some characters' seer abilities or Riley's telepathy. Pretty much it's like anything else in RP, there is no ability that makes it ok to GM someone's character without permission (unless you are a gm/gm's you so hard right now)  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:13 pm
Question about battlegrounds: Is it possible to move in and out of rooms via the doors and roll for a new status effect with every new room?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:31 pm
Dragain
Question about battlegrounds: Is it possible to move in and out of rooms via the doors and roll for a new status effect with every new room?

You can move out once you've battled in a room. Think of it as similar to the HH event, where the house didn't let you move on until you fulfilled a requirement of sorts (in this case: battle training)  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:36 pm
lizbot
Dragain

You can move out once you've battled in a room. Think of it as similar to the HH event, where the house didn't let you move on until you fulfilled a requirement of sorts (in this case: battle training)

Ohhh Alright! THANKS LIZ.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:52 pm
so hard
so hard

And that's true, I forgot about that @ temporarily doing it with co-op player permission, which is stupid of me to forget because DERP WE'VE USED THAT DERP LANI DERP

okay thank you <3  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:39 am
For my plot, can I have a room where summoning his guitar doesn't work? Like a reaper spell (from an old, powerful b*****d) that can cancel FEAR in one particular area?

(Yes, Roch torture is about to commence.)  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games