Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:51 pm
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

°o.O evye urphy O.o°

☾☆☽Single☾☆☽Muggle Born☾☆☽First Year☾☆☽Gryffindor☾☆☽

User Image
Tevye nodded a bit."Oh! So your family are magic too? That would be so cool I wish mine was. What do you do when your not being magical, have you ever climb up a tree or a rock face or a house? I love climbing I hope flying will be just as fun."

OOC: ....

He feels so unlike everybody else, alone
In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him
Put it together himself, now the picture connects
Never asking for someone's help, or to get some respect

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron intertwined his fingers with Elli's as he followed her out of the Great Hall.

wearing

((Next post at Empty Classrooms))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/First Year

She laughed with a quiet shake of her head. "Not a house, no.. But I have climbed trees before to collect apple blossoms for my mother in the spring. She is a self-proclaimed herbalist, and she made me her assistant when I was young.." She liked Tevye's simple and fun way of experiencing the world. She suspected that having grown up in a non-magic household probably helped that about him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:08 pm
How did this happen to me
I guess, I'm to blame
I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy
Anticipating and debating what is left for me

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Half-blood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Alaric laughed at the notion and smirked."Honey you couldn't kick my a** if you tried."He replied, smiling at the boy's blush. "I think I might just have to take you up on the teaching offer though." She ran his fingers through his hair and noticed the food suddenly appear. With a smile he began to eat, as he waited for Alaric to reply.
OOC:...

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry
Anticipating and debating what is left to life 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:51 pm
User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Wizard

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Alaric quirked an eyebrow. Well aren't we superior, Alaric thought to himself. Alaric obviously was no match for this eleven year old, that'd be ridiculous. Alaric just nodded, the color slowly draining away.
"Okay, sounds good. Even if I don't get on the team, which not to be all arrogant but I think I will, then I'll teach you on the pitch on non-practice days or somewhere similar." When food appeared, Alaric didn't hesitate to start eating either. After a little while, Alaric looked at Rei again.
"You have nice eyes," he said, pretending to sound like he really meant it.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
(( Out of Character~ I'm calling 'sweetheart' here and now. Of course, it'll only be used mockingly x) Oh and you called Rei Alaric and a she. ))

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:17 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gryffindor Table

"FOOD!!!!" David cried out once it appeared. He could care less about what the Head Mistress had to say but dealt with it until he could eat. Tearing through the food and eating away happily David was now content. "Man this school is great." he said leaning back when he was down. "I wonder when we get to go to the common room?" he said not really talking to anyone. That's all he would want now so he could do whatever he wanted before bed.

With: Gryffindor family... Luke, Steffi

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image
Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Gryffindor Third Year
13-Halfblood

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾

Lorelai sat down on the bench, throwing her books onto the table and drowning herself in the reading. She was in a mood again, and didnt really care what she was doing so long as she was doing it. It had been one of those days so far, when Lore started thinking again. She had been in class, when she suddenly remembered she needed to write her brother. So during lunch she spent her time writing a letter to her brother Daemon that scaled four pages--and then the tiny owl that was supposed to carry it dropped the letter in the middle of the Forbidden Forest. She had resolved to rewrite it that night, but they were royally dumped on with homework.

☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽

Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

Theres not enough rain in the world
To wash the sins out of that house
Theres not enough wind in the world
To rip the nails out of the past

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:55 am
User Image
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone
Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick entered the Great Hall and looked around. Lately he had been avoiding it during mealtimes and sneaking down to the kitchens to get food, but right now he felt like he should try and socialize. Besides, he had been avoiding his own house like the plague, ever since the headmistress had made the announcement about Drae's passing. He didn't feel like being at the same place that so obviously was where his late friend had used to sit.

Instead, he took a detour over to the Gryffindor table. Jacob was in that house, as was Lore, and at least he felt comfortable sitting with the two of them. He noticed Lore sat alone, surrounded by a pile of books, and frowned. She looked like shge was troubled, and he sat down next to her, his bag coming to a rest beside him on the floor. "Hey Lore. Trying to get some work done?" He glanced down at his bag as he spoke, knowing he probably had a ton of work he himself needed to do. However, he could make time to help her out if she needed it.

"Depending on the class, I could help you with it. What with all of the classes I'm taking, I'm pretty sure I have the same work." He winced as he realized that he would definitely need to get some of it done. Well, no time like the present, of course.

----------------------------------
State: Friendly
OOC: ...

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked down to the Great Hall, still looking sleepy. Her hair was down and tangled, but she didn't look as if she really cared. She began making herself a plate, then plopped down. She munched on a biscuit and sighed. She saw her reflection in a teapot and frowned.She used her fingers as a comb and tried to untangle her locks. She gave up part way and just tied it back in a messy knot. She began to eat faster, and looked at the owls soaring overhead. Was that... Shiver? Who had Mum sent a letter to?!

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:50 pm
User Image
Ϩҕɩѵεя
Mabyn Hawthorn's Owl
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
ϛhiver flew to the first of her stops, Gryffindor Table. She landed in front of Remy Bleiddiaid, just as Mabyn had instructed. She waited for the girl to take the letter, then flew off to her next destination.

ζετȶєʀ
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:27 pm
User Image
Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Gryffindor Third Year
13-Halfblood

Lorelai jumped when Rick sat down, and she quickly wondered if cross-seating was allowed. She hoped it was. Looking up at Rick as he sat down, she felt bad for not being able to talk to him much that year.
She shrugged at his question.
"I guess I am. As for help, I think I can mange well enough, thank you though. Which classes are you enrolled in anyway?" She asked curiously. She was in two electives, and somehow she doubted he would have joined as few as she had.

☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽

Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

Theres not enough rain in the world
To wash the sins out of that house
Theres not enough wind in the world
To rip the nails out of the past

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone
Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick looked over at Lore, then down to his bulging bag. It was crammed with all of the materials he needed for classes, and then some. Somehow the idea of signing up for eleven different classes was ludicrous, but at the time, he hadn't thought that. It was at least keeping him awake long enough to have dreamless sleep though, since he was loathe to go to the Hospital Wing and request a potion for it. He'd had enough of drinking and eating things he didn't want to from his incident over the summer.

"It wasn't that much, really. There's Alchemy, Ancient Studies, Arithmancy, Care of Magical Creatures,
Cursebreaking, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Healing, Ancient Runes, Wandless Magic, and Wizard Law."
He frowned, thinking for a moment. "Oh, and World Studies. Almost forgot about that one." He grabbed his bag and dragged it onto the table, opening it to grab a book for his Runes class. "Which ones did you take, anyway?" He was actually curious. He doubted it was the same workload, but maybe they had the same classes.

State: Friendly
OOC: ...

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:49 pm

User Image

Charlotte Leavold
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Witch

╔══════════════╗
Charlotte went and took a seat in the great hall. She filled her plate with food and began to eat. She looked up when she saw the familiar scruffy owl that belonged to her father. It drooped a letter nest to her and waited for a treat. She lifted up a small piece of meet and the old thing took it greedily. Carefully she opened up the letter. As she read her face sprouted a large grin. Not only was it a latter filled with her fathers carful, detailed writings on how every one had been, which was well, but her sister had also contributed a bit to it. Even if it was hard to read and dotted with misspellings. Her older brother had even written, something very rare for him despite the tow of them being rather close. He had found a job at the Hog's Head Good for him! She couldn't wait to write back. She reached up and scratched the back of the bird's head.
"Good boy" She whispered lovingly to it.
╚══════════════╝
((Out of Character~ ))

Thinking:

Life is an adventure, whether you choose to explore it or not is a choice.

User Image
Sebastian Harrison
First Year
Pure Blood

Sebastian sat down heavily. He was exhausted, and did not have the joys of finding a letter. he piled his plate high with food and started to eat. It wasn't like his family was going to write to him. He bet his mother hadn't even though of him the whole time he had been gone. Off the that disgusting boyfriend of hers. he snarled, god he hatted that man.

(OOC~)

Wake up, This is no hallucination. This is what we have become, this is what dreams are made of.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
What am I doing? Dinner!
What am I thinking? Oh man, I'm hungry!

Katrina had barely walked into the Great Hall when she noticed Rick sitting at the Gryffindor Table. So she made her way over to speak with him. "Rick Drage!" she called out in a friendly manner. When she got close she smiled and waved. "You mister were not at Music Club last week." She sat down next to him and took a roll. "Still want to be in. If not I understand, but we really enjoy you being there."

At breakfast time, a small owl swooped in with the rest of the mail owls. The small bird circled for a minute before landing directly on Remy's arm. "Hoot!" the owl called. A small bit of parchment was fastened to its leg with an orange ribbon.

Note
Remy

Hey, find the statue of Grunhilda the One Eyed Witch on the third floor passage. Wait there tonight after dinner.

Tammy

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games