Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:39 pm
Weeeeeee I finally fiddled around with my profile using the new system, and I think it came out ok... considering how computer illeterate (<- You know you are when you can't even spell the world right XP) I am and how glitchy there system is.

>.> Comments anyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:04 pm
Krissim Klaw
Weeeeeee I finally fiddled around with my profile using the new system, and I think it came out ok... considering how computer illeterate (<- You know you are when you can't even spell the world right XP) I am and how glitchy there system is.

>.> Comments anyone?

It's phexy :3  

Zella L.

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:18 pm
Zella L.
Krissim Klaw

>.> Comments anyone?

It's phexy :3
Thanks, maybe one day I will learn how to do it with the long code thingy and make it more personal. XD

Edit- I love the picture of you riding backwards on the donkey. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:30 pm
twisted Okay y'all. Here is a picture I had requested on good ol' yiffstar. The person named "Max" drew her up for me. Now, before you get all offended or stuff, she was compeltly nude before I requested the bikini.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Angel Natavi

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:10 pm
User Image

Krissim, I believe this horribly inaccurate doodle is relevant to your interests.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:26 pm
Nekoyaki
User Image

Krissim, I believe this horribly inaccurate doodle is relevant to your interests.
ZOMG *tackles pretty mantis doodle* whee heart

It looks so cute. X3  

Krissim Klaw

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:27 pm
Krissim Klaw

>.> Comments anyone?

Nifty. *pokes the mantis piccy*

I just recently redid my profile too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:28 pm
Angel Natavi
twisted Okay y'all. Here is a picture I had requested on good ol' yiffstar. The person named "Max" drew her up for me. Now, before you get all offended or stuff, she was compeltly nude before I requested the bikini.

Nice, is this for that contest you were having?  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:30 pm
Kakarotto-san
Krissim Klaw

>.> Comments anyone?

Thanks, and nice, I like yours. The color sceme and dragon looks nice. =3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:35 pm
Krissim Klaw
Kakarotto-san
Krissim Klaw

>.> Comments anyone?

Thanks, and nice, I like yours. The color sceme and dragon looks nice. =3

thanks

And now for a silly doodle..this is for a comic idea I have (note this will cleaned up and possibly colored)

Why Some of Us Would Fail at Being A Half Ghost: Your attempt to go intangible through a wall led to rescue workers having to cut you out  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:21 am
Krissim Klaw
Angel Natavi

Nice, is this for that contest you were having?

She was origonally. Now I kinda role play her all the time now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:09 am

Ouch..

And this has been giving me giggle fits all day..XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tankEzJn9TA  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Zella L.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:04 pm
I did my profile a while ago as well, though some of it was from a profile I found on tektek.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:39 pm
I am so easily amused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJS9Tyd9-9w

time to go draw something..>.>  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:09 pm
Angel Natavi

Rawr... <@-@> Very shmexy. X3

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games