Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:54 am
When the crypt doors creak and the tombstone quake...
Spooks come out for a swinging wake!
Happy haunts materialize and begin to vocalize;
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!
Now don't close your eyes and don't try to hide...
Or a silly spook may sit by your side;
Shrouded in a daft disguise, they pretend to terrorize.

User Image
๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฐ
๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข

๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ โ”‚ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐‘ฆ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ โ”‚ ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก

Deus looked around the train at all the students, the red headed boy felt and most likely looked a bit nervous. 'No ghosts no Gwen, just me on my own with thousands of wizards who might not even like me.' He wished they at least let him bring his raven with him, why only owls, for bird pets. He was sure he could train Gwen to give letters to people, after all Ravens and crows are super intelligent, not only that but are adaptable, can show empathy and can even talk and mimic sounds. He was also a bit worried since he recalled Cassandra saying to be careful around some wizards, not to let them know he came from a non-magic background. 'It's not like I wanted to be born in a muggle family. I hope they don't have any way of testing.' He was looking around for a mostly empty compartment and saw one with a boy who like him had brunet boy. He slid the door open a bit and said."D-do you mind if I share with you? A lot of the other compartments are filled up."The boy said nervously. The pale skin boy had troubles talking to kids his age, well alive ones at any case. Most of them thought he was a weirdo for talking to ghosts and reading books. Actually ever since he got his textbook and wand a lot of his fears about going to the school turned into excitement for a short while, He stayed up late some nights just reading his textbooks. The dark spots under his eyes and his yawns would be an easy tell that he did so last night as well.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

As the moon climbs high o'er the dead oak tree-
Spooks arrive for the midnight spree!
Creepy creeps with eerie eyes...
Start to shriek and harmonize!
When you hear the knell of a requiem bell;
Weird glows gleam where spirits dwell;
Restless bones etherialize, rise as spooks of every size.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:43 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐”Š๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”‰๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ก๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฏ x
เฎ’ Pureblood เฎ’ Unsorted First Year เฎ’ xxxxx

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

xxx ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ,
                                                      xxx ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
                                                      xxx ๐™ธ๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘!
                                                      xxx ๐™ป๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ--
                                                      xxx ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
                                                      xxx ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘

โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ

Garnet brought his feet on his seat and was going to take a nap instead while waiting for someone to come to his compartment when, speak of the devil, someone just opened the door. That one made him jump in surprise, and his hazel-green eyes flutter in mild shock. When he gathered his composure, he looked at the redhead boy, who definitely didn't look like his childhood friend, stuttered a question to him if he could join in the compartment. Wait, did he scare him for slamming the door that loud? He wanted to be annoyed, tell him to go somewhere else. Another part wanted him to snap back at him, but another one didn't want himself to be alone here. In conclusion, he bit his lip and said, "Sure." He said stiffly and plainly, "I mean, why not?" Well, he didn't have any reason to say "No", did he? He didn't own this compartment, after all. And well, he kind of felt sorry for him so he should just hold himself and at least pretend that he wasn't irritated.

He cast down his eyes at his pet who was purring on his chest and fell silent for a few seconds, pondering if he should talk to him or what. He didn't know why this redhead wanted to be with him when he could just go find further, but again he wanted to give himself a chance to have normal company again. "Um..." He began to speak, albeit nervously, "Are you new here? Because I am, too. What's your name?" He looked at him with curiosity with a mix of wariness, quietly waiting for him to take his question.

โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ

๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ-- xxx
                                                      ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž... xxx
                                                      ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š•๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šž๐š— xxx
                                                      ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ: ๐™ธ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š—! xxx
                                                      ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• xxx
                                                      ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š•๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ... xxx

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                      ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ [himself] ๐šŠ๐š [the compartment]

โ™ ๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ข โ™ ๐”„๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข โ™ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข ๐”–๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ค โ™

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                      ----

Xistund

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah watched in confusion as commotion erupted around them. She hadn't even noticed the group of students around Balder and his cousin until Bas had pointed them out and now she felt rather awkward about it all. (and the side hug from Bas that only she had received didn't help her awkwardness. Her parents had spent almost the entire summer teasing her about a supposed crush that she DID NOT HAVE). And she had been feeling good up until that moment.

And in about .25 seconds, Glynn had run off, Tiernan had berrated them and walked off with the Reyna girl following her, leaving just Bas and Balder with her. She blinked as Sebastian babbled in German to Balder. She felt rather left out even though that was a ridiculous feeling to have. She blinked as Sebastian offered her help with herself and then her trunk. She raised an eyebrow. "You can't help with both silly." She stated, before gesturing to the trunk and clamoring on to the train without help. She was excited about the progress she had made over summer and she wasn't about to stop working. She had seen a friend fro support group go from wheelchair bound to walking with barely any help in a couple years and was determined to beat his record time.

Once on the train she led the way to an empty compartment and plopped onto the bench before finally setting Kronos down on his own 4 paws. As soon as he was on the floor, he hopped up onto the set and flopped most of his body onto her lap and gave a content sigh. She snorted and scratced behind his ears before finally glancing at her friends. "So... what was that all about?"

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
ooc:

Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:14 pm
There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too
User Image
User Image

ฮฑษขั” 14 | ฮฑส สŒษ‡ะธฯ„ฯ…ษนษ‡ั | sโ„“ั‡ั‚ะฝั”ัฮนะธ า“ฯƒฯ…ัั‚ะฝ ั‡ั”ฮฑั

โ˜†ยบยฐโ€หœ`โ€ยฐยบโ˜† โ˜…ยบยฐโ€หœ`โ€ยฐยบโ˜…

๏ปฌเฎCaty was startled when she felt someone sidle beside her even as she was trying to be inconspicuous. She turned her head to see that it was just Aimee and she seemed to be in the same mood as she was so maybe they could both be quiet and sullen together. She knew that was why Leon hung around that younger Slytherin boy sometimes, she could give it a try. For now at least. Thankfully no one else stopped them so they were able to get onto the train with little distraction and find a good compartment that wasn't already taken. Without asking she slipped away from her friend and slid into one of the seats laying upon it in an almost fetal position with her arms wrapped around her still shivering from an imaginary cold. She abhorred feeling this way. She hated it so much she went and looked up "hate" in a thesaurus just to find another word to use. Green eyes looked over her friend and thankfully some sympathy managed to strike through her depressed apathetic moodset. "So, um, how was your summer? S-sorry I couln' write as much, was grounded." Caty croaked out having not used her voice in nearly a day.เฎ๏ปฌ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:33 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผดx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ˜…xxx๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผคxxxโ˜…xxx๏ผฐ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผค

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Lucy along shrugged at the siblings' confusion about her attending a muggle school. "My parents said wizards and witches aren't the only people in the world; muggles exist and that if we have to live alongside them we need to know about them and the best way to do that is to go to school and get used to them," she told them blandly without pause, parroting the words her family told her whenever she herself asked about it. To be honest, whenever they put it like that, it sounded completely logical, but it still didn't make going anymore appealing. She still would have preferred just visiting the town and playing with the muggles than going to school but her parents just shook their heads whenever she mentioned that. Sera then said she had to go, ruffled Alec's hair as she did and Lucy stifled another grin at the boy's misfortune. "Bye Sera!" she waved back as the older girl left. That last boarding call then sounded and Lucy turned to Alec. "Come on! Let's go get a compartment before all the good ones run out," she told him, grabbing his hand and dragging onto the train. Most of the compartments were at least partially full and Lucy debated just getting into one before she finally found an empty one, pulled Alec into it and took a seat. "Do you know which house you want to be in?" she asked him, hoping to start a conversation.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                                  a txxthe Hogwarts Expressxxxxxw i t hxxAlec Avery
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                              โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:38 pm
In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
User Image
User Image

ะผฯ…ษขษขโ„“ั”ะฒฯƒัะธั” โ–ฝ ั‚ฮฑะบั”ะธ โ–ฝ ฯ…ะธcฯƒะธา“ฮนะธั”โˆ‚

โŠฐGia just snorted at Carver's retort though nodded in agreement to his assessment of her henchman. He made himself out to be so suave and such a lady killer but he couldn't even handle a bunch of fourth years. Granted, he himself was just a fifth year but still. He had a year and at least a handful of inches over those kids, he could show just a little backbone. When he then asked if she had spotted Lori and her entourage of lovers she just snickered imagining her friend in a black mourning shroud and gown over whatever remains Whitethorne might have left. The horrible part of it all was that she was more amused at the prospect of Whitethorne killing someone. Outside of Quidditch she didn't really think the guy could get aggressive enough to do the deed, except maybe if though himself a hero of a young adult novel and it was "the only way." Huh. This whole thing between those three sort of read like one of those books. She could definitely make a pretty penny off of it. At least online. She wasn't arrogant enough to believe that crock of s**t would get published, even if idiot preteen girls would read it. "Nope, haven't seen anyone which is sort of strange. I know Tristan's late to pretty much anything that doesn't involve food but Lori's rather a stickler for time management. Even without her mother breathing down her neck. If anything, she might've thrown him out a window because he suggested they sleep in and miss the train." Gia said with a shrug and smirk. The Slytherin heard the train whistle and just paused to give Carver a head motion towards the train before walking that way herself. Even though she wasn't the tallest she still managed to cut through the crowd and stake claim on an empty compartment closing the door behind her and her friend. She was sure that when Lori eventually came she'd either find them eventually or they'd run into on the Hogsmeade platform. "Customary question of how your summer went." Gia said boredly as she flopped into a seat besides her boyfriend.โŠฑ

Red Hot Missy

Wearing โ–ณWhere ~Train โ–ณWith ~Carver โ–ณWhat ~Riding โ–ณOOC ~
When my eyes were stabbed
By the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:44 pm
See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image
ฮ›ฤฟฦำพฮ›ะ˜Dฦล”
แน–ฤคฤชฤฟฤฟฤชแน–
ฮ›ัดฦล”Y

first year โ”‚ unsorted โ”‚ pureblood

Alec made a very rude hand gesture he had ironically enough picked up at Charms school at his sister as she left, fuming. "She's so full of it," he seethed. "I bet she breaks rules left and right." He didn't like how upbeat Sera was now that she was older and 'more mature'. It made her the annoyer and him the annoyed, when previously their roles had been very much reversed. He wrinkled his nose at Lucy. "That's stupid," was all he said before she had grabbed his hand and started dragging him off. The only person who had ever grabbed Alec by the hand was Sera or his mother, and Sera probably more so, as neither of his parents were very affectionate people. Going a bit red, he wrenched his hand out of hers as she dragged him onto the train just before it began to move. He wanted to ditch Lucy right then and there, but the sad truth was that he didn't know anyone else and had no one else to sit with. What if Sera found him sitting alone? Alec reluctantly went along with the blonde girl, sitting by the window, arms crossed over his chest. However, as the Hogwarts Express picked up speed, most of his moodiness began to fade away, quickly being replaced with excitement. This was it; what he'd been waiting for. At her question about hoses, he scoffed. "Yes; Slytherin just like the rest of my family- well, nearly all of my family," he amended with a small scowl. David and his stupid sister were technically family, and they'd been in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, respectively. Still, that was their own faults, and he was nothing like them. He didn't enjoy studying and he certainly wasn't very hardworking.

OOC:
oyehh

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick had been headed towards the train with her cousin when a girl literally ran into him with her cart and everything. She stared in abject horror and disgust. "What the heck? Are you an idiot or something? Geeze!" She growled at the stupid girl as another 3 girls raced over with loud annoying exclamations and apologies. She was pretty sure she was not going to enjoy school if everyone was as loud, annoying, and in her business like these 4. Her mother had continuously told her to be nice and make friends this year, but that just wasn't in her code. At least not easily. Roo was the lucky one that knew her inside and out. Not many others would be that lucky. And these 4 girls were already off to bad start.

She gave another disgusted snort, before turning to pull Reuben to his feet. "You okay?" She asked grumpily. She didn't want these girls to know she had a nice inside. They didn't deserve it. She was about to continue telling them off and insulting them, but last call was shouted from the train, and she didn't have time. She huffed and grabbed her things to tote onto the train and find a compartment with her cousin She had a feeling the girls would follow though. They seemed they type to not get the hint.

When a compartment had been found, she flopped into a seat and glared out the window. Her parents and Aunt and Uncle were waving at her with teary eyes and she almost rolled her eyes at it all. She wasn't going away forever geeze. It was just school. She had even been in a sort of good mood earlier. Good for her at least. But now she was just pissed off. She glanced at her cousin and raised an eyebrow. "You're pants are all dusty now. Don't those silly girls know how to not run into people??"

OOC: Feel free to follow them. Sorry she's an asshat.

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Diamond Wales
murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:53 pm
For my theme song
My leather black jeans on
My by-any-means on
Pardon, I'm getting my scream on
Enter the kingdom
But watch who you bring home
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
โ’” | ๏ผญ๏ฝ•๏ฝ‡๏ฝ‡๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝŽ | ๏ผณ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ„ ๏ผน๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’

โœ• โœ– โœ—โœ˜Wren heard the train whistle and hurried on as much as he could without being jostled too roughly by the hordes of other students. Which unsurprisingly wasn't as fast he would have liked. Still, thankfully, they managed to locate a compartment towards the way back of the train far from where anyone they knew would try go just to bother them. It also meant it was a trek to get there and would be an absolute ******** to get back off again, but completely worth the privacy. Since he hadn't heard a peep out of McGregor, not that he usually did mind, he didn't think the older male minded. Once there he gratefully slid gingerly into a seat and though he didn't want to, his only alternative would be getting back up and finding the loo on this blasted thing, he just sucked it up and lifted his shirt just at the bottom to survey any damage to his stitches. He didn't see any blood blossoming from the white hospital bandaging so he called it a success and quickly put his clothing back in place not even looking towards the blonde Slytherin. He might respect the guy's need for silence and privacy, it was something they both enjoyed after all, but he wouldn't hesitate putting him in his place if he tried to get all bothersome over an injury. Wren settled back into his seat taking a few deep breaths to slow his heart and tried to doze off.

Four in the mornin', and I'm zonin'
They say I'm possessed, it's an omen
Baby we livin' in the moment
I've been a menace for the longest
But I ain't finished, I'm devoted
And you know it, and you know it

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:15 pm
When the crypt doors creak and the tombstone quake...
Spooks come out for a swinging wake!
Happy haunts materialize and begin to vocalize;
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!
Now don't close your eyes and don't try to hide...
Or a silly spook may sit by your side;
Shrouded in a daft disguise, they pretend to terrorize.

User Image
๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฐ
๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข

๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ โ”‚ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐‘ฆ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ โ”‚ ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก

Deaus smiled a bit and moved inside the compartment and closed it behind him.'So far so good, at least I'm not being kicked out.' He took his seat on the other side of the of him. "Thanks." He said looking at the boy who asked him if he was new here, he nodded a bit. "Yea, I'm Deaus, Deaus Whiteshade, is this your first year too?" He asked thinking the boy was around his age but he may also be a year older for all he could tell.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

As the moon climbs high o'er the dead oak tree-
Spooks arrive for the midnight spree!
Creepy creeps with eerie eyes...
Start to shriek and harmonize!
When you hear the knell of a requiem bell;
Weird glows gleam where spirits dwell;
Restless bones etherialize, rise as spooks of every size.

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:19 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Fแดแดœส€แด›สœ Yแด‡แด€ส€ || SสŸสแด›สœแด‡ส€ษชษด || Bแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€

Leon followed, giving anyone that looked at him cross-eyed a look before they opened their mouth. He wasn't going to deal with people today, and when they got to the compartment, he quickly locked the door behind them and considered chucking a curse onto the door for good measure before deciding against it. Not like that would do any good if one of them needed to use the loo, after all. He then settled himself back, looking outside at the passing scenery before movement caught his eye. He glanced over to see Argall lifting up his shirt, and mentally winced at the white stretch of gauze covering the younger male's abdomen. He then glanced to Wren's face, checking to see if maybe the boy was going to explain what happened. Wren however wasn't looking at him, and instead had pulled the shirt down. "Tha' butcher's li' i' 'urt li' a b***h there." He closed his eyes after that statement, figuring he did not need to find out how it happened, if it was caused by someone, or if the person that caused it was still amongst the land of the living. That was none of his business, and Leon wasn't going to get into it since he was certain that it was from the muggle world and therefore could do nothing about it. Besides, he'd like to keep his murderous rages to once in a lifetime, thank you very much.

Thinking: Well damn, tha' don' look pretty...
                                                    OOC:

Iโ€™m just a problem that doesnโ€™t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:46 pm
Get down to Paris; I know a chic restaurant-
Sip from a chalice; we can drink all we want!
We can dance up close, head to head...
My love I shall bestow-
Who says romance is dead?
Mmm, I'm a perfectionist, a perfectionist.

User Image
vฮนฯ„ฯƒฯปฮนะณ
ฯ€ฮนฯ‚ฯƒlฮน

ะฝฮปlา“ฯ‘ฯlฯƒฯƒd ะฝฮตฮนะณ โ”‚ sฮตฯ‚ฯƒฯ€d ฯˆฮตฮปะณ โ”‚ slฯˆฯ„ะฝฮตะณฮนฯ€

Vito came on the train feeling much better than the start of the summer, it's amazing balneotherapy can do for you. After spending the summer at a Spa resort Vito was relaxed, rejuvenated and ready for the new year, he even looked at it with a bit of optimism for a change. 'Last year was such a mess that it can only go up from here on.' He might even make a few allies, though part of the boy's mind doubted it after all his first year he made some foolish mistakes based on his ignorance and now the people who could pretend to know him thought he was going to be the next dark lord, the notion completely insane since he was just proud of his muggle heritage as he was his wizarding side. The other students disliked him for his muggle half. Oh well you can't change the past, well from a bit of research there was a magic device to go back in time but he doubted he could get his hands on it and the time travel theories and repercussions of his actions were enough to make the well tailored boy want to stay away from that type of magic. No the best course of action was to move on from this point and leave the headache of time travel to the heroes who get books written about them. Vito was lucky enough to find an empty compartment and took his seat in it. He doubted anyone who knew him or of him would bother coming in to bother him, at least this would allow him to catch up on his classic literature. He opened his copy of 'The Count of Monte Cristo' and started reading.

OOC:
Username

Nothing is more serious than pleasure;
Happiness is impossible to measure.
The only life worth living is leisure...
Nothing is more serious than pleasure.
I like a winner; someone who knows their game-
A truthful sinner; there's no rush to fan the flames.

Xistund

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผดx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ˜…xxx๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผคxxxโ˜…xxx๏ผฐ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผค

Lucy sighed with anticipation as the train began moving, trying to calm herself down. The fact that she was actually on the Hogwarts Express and on her way to Hogwarts was a bit surreal but she thought, finally. She was glad she'd already made some friends although Alec had looked a bit sullen before they left the station. He said he preferred Slytherin and she nodded. "My mum was a Gryffindor but my dad was a Slytherin so honestly, I don't care whichever house I end up in, they both sound alright," she shrugged. "I'm more worried about the essays they'll probably give us for homework." They always did and Lucy didn't really expect Hogwarts to be any different, but it wasn't enough to put a damper on her mood. Not yet at least.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                                  a txxthe Hogwarts Expressxxxxxw i t hxxAlec Avery
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                              โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:11 pm
For my theme song
My leather black jeans on
My by-any-means on
Pardon, I'm getting my scream on
Enter the kingdom
But watch who you bring home
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
โ’” | ๏ผญ๏ฝ•๏ฝ‡๏ฝ‡๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝŽ | ๏ผณ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ„ ๏ผน๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’

โœ• โœ– โœ—โœ˜Wren surprised himself by chuckling out loud at Leon's comment about his bandage. If asked he wouldn't be able to say what exactly had made him laugh, the non-question or the fact that it was true. "Yeah, jus' a bit." he lied between chuckles before he finally calmed himself down. Even if he did say something to the teen, what really could or would he do? They didn't know each other from Adam when outside of school, so it'd be crazy to rely on him for something like revenge. Especially revenge on people he would still have to deal with in order to keep with his promises. He'd done the math himself and looked at all the possibilities and to his horror his only route for success involved keeping that arsehole Derri out of prison at all costs. Which in turn meant helping to keep his even worse henchmen out of prison as well. All it would take is one blabbermouth being promised a deal and then suddenly he's in a juvenile center until he's of age and his sister's placed in some foster home. She was still young and precocious enough to possibly get adopted by some bleeding heart couple and then he'd never see her again. Wren took a ragged breath that he tried to disguise as a cough as he turned on his good side to quiet his mind and finally get some sleep.

Four in the mornin', and I'm zonin'
They say I'm possessed, it's an omen
Baby we livin' in the moment
I've been a menace for the longest
But I ain't finished, I'm devoted
And you know it, and you know it

Diamond Wales

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:24 pm
User Image
                                                  โ€˜Cause Iโ€™m on top of the world, โ€˜ay
                                                  Iโ€™m on top of the world, โ€˜ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image

Gส€สา“า“ษชษดแด…แดส€ || Fแดแดœส€แด›สœ Yแด‡แด€ส€ || Rแด‡sแด‡ส€แด แด‡ Bแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€

Brandon stepped onto the train and started looking. He didn't want to be around Mordred any longer than he had to. Not that he had really close ties to Di, but he could see why Colin always was depressed whenever he was around her. He was certain the guy was some jealous arsehole like Aimee's boyfriend Derrick was. Well, Aimee's ex-boyfriend. He didn't know the details, nor did he really care, other than something caused McGregor to snap and pummel the guy to the point he was in the hospital wing for a week. Either way, Mordred was looking more and more like a jealous possessive jerk, and Brandon was pretty sure that Colin wasn't imagining the guy's dislike for him. Heck, Brandon was pretty convinced that Mordred hated his guts now since he had talked to Di. Ugh, what was with his female friends and finding the crazy guys, anyway?

Finally locating Colin in a compartment all to himself, he knocked on the door and gave his friend a half-smile.
                                                  "I think I've filled up my quota of jealous jerks for the day." He came in and sat down across from Colin, looking over his friend with a frown. Colin didn't look enthused about going back to school, if nothing else, he figured that Colin might have been attempting to vanish into his seat or something. "IS it just me, or are all our female friends crazy? I mean, I don't think Kim or Ki are, but there's Aimee with whatever issues she's having, there's Caty with her raging mood swings, and I don't know what's going on with Di at the moment."

Thinking: Well, I think I might just stick with Colin for the time being and deal with whatever's going on later.
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

Iโ€™ve been waiting to smile, โ€˜ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, โ€˜ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  Iโ€™m on top of the world

Cara MiaKitty

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games