Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:13 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Art was never his thing but that didn't mean he wasn't interested in it. He saw art as something he could never do, and saw those who could held a gift. Liam couldn't draw or even play music. The only thing he was good at was dancing. He found art to be something interesting and yet not at the same time. Liam liked being able to see the different art pieces, each one held something new he didn't know about. He saw no reason to argue over something like that especially when he knew nothing about them. Liam heard the male speak and nodded. He smiled at the male as he spoke and shook his head, "I thought the same too but the more I looked the more I became interested in it. I can see why you enjoy coming here." Liam spoke cheerfully amazed at the male. He was carefree and knew many things he didn't. Liam followed the male outside since they were finished. He looked around not sure what to do at the moment, but perhaps they could take a break. "Do you like coffee?" Liam asked curiously seeing a small coffee shop across the street. Perhaps after the walking they could just sit down awhile. "

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

They stood in the middle of the sidewalk, against the light breeze on the cool winters day. Alaine smiled down at the male, glad to hear that he had enjoyed himself. "Yeah, they have a nice little collection. Plus, unlike the Met and a couple other bigger galleries, this one switches it up once in awhile. So a lot of the works were pretty new to to me as well. A lot of the works are originals by local artists instead of a bunch of large scale prints like other galleries get. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but it adds a nice change, you know?" he replied happily. When the male mentioned coffee, he nodded. Coffee sounded great right about now. It was too cold to stand around out here and he felt like sitting for a bit after all the walking around. He walked them to the edge of the sidewalk, looking both ways repeatedly before darting across the street. When they were on the other side, he opened the door for the male, letting him in first and following him into the cozy little shop.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:04 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"New York was beautiful but the cold air of winter bothered him. He felt the breeze around him and shivered having not brought a jacket with him. Liam listened as the male spoke, he hadn't realized they changed their pieces every once in awhile. He found looking at different pieces by the local artists to be interesting after all many of them were talented. Liam took notice of the male's enthusiasm and smiled at him, "Yes, I believe it does. It's nice that they use local artists giving them a name as well." He spoke as the male nodded about the coffee. Liam followed the male toward the edge of the side, running across the street as he held onto his hand. He could smell the aroma of coffee even before the door opened. Liam wasn't much for coffee at times but it smelled good to him. He followed the male toward the door, as he opened it. Liam stepped inside, looking around. It was small but still looked pleasing to him. He walked over to the line not sure what to order. Liam wasn't in the mood for something hot instead he wanted something cold. He walked over to the person behind the counter whom was merely taking orders and didn't seem interested to be there. "Can I get a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino, please." Liam spoke as he finished looking over at Alaine waiting for him to order to see what he would get. "

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Walking into the little shop, the little were dim and the place was warm. It was a cute little place, it had that kind of homey type feeling to it. A fireplace lay in one corner, and in another, books were crammed onto a five shelf. Various chairs and tables littered the room along with plush rugs and assorted nick knacks. Alaine wasn't big on coffee, it was too bitter to drink in it's raw form, but he loved the smell of it. It was safe to say, that he preferred a little coffee with his cream. He followed the male across the room up to the counter, looking over the menu, not sure what to get. He wanted something that could keep him warm but wasn't really in the mood for straight coffee or hot chocolate. When he noticed the male and person behind the register both waiting on them, he blushed lightly, and said, "Um....I'll take the chocolate caramel mocha latte. Please." He pulled out his wallet and paid for them both, not even going to give the male the time to even think of paying. Not after letting him pay for everything last night. As they waited on their order, he leaned casually against the counter, facing the male and smiling over at him. He was still loosely clinging to his hand, almost forgetting he was still holding it as he'd hardly let it go since they got off the train.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:15 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As he stood waiting for the male, he took notice of everything inside. He could hear the crackling of the wood from the fire place and smiled. Liam liked fireplaces, he was like a child simply wanting to roast marshmallows to make smores. He glanced back at the male as he ordered what he wanted to. Before he could get his wallet, Alaine already had his out and had paid for the drinks. Liam knew the male wouldn't let him pay for anything but he let the male do as he pleased. He sighed as he stood there, feeling the male hold his hand. Liam didn't mind holding hands with the male even if it seemed like it would never let go. He found it comforting in a way, it was an odd feeling he had with Alaine but he liked it. Liam took his drink once it was finished and lead Alaine toward a table near the fire place after he got his drink. He sat down closest to the fire since he was still cold but liked the heat radiating off of it. Liam sipped on his coffee tasting the chocolate syrup and chip pieces. He smiled happily as he looked over at the male, perhaps he was giddy but he didn't care. Liam was in a good mood, it had been awhile since someone made him smile this much. "

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:42 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He waited patiently, smiling to himself and watching the male a bit while looking around the shop. He'd seen the shop a few times before when he came to the gallery, but it was the first time that he was actually coming inside. It was like nothing he imagined and thought it to be a cute shop. After getting their orders, Alaine again followed the male across the shop to an antique table with mismatched chairs. Looking around the shop he noticed that all of the tables had different types of chairs and tables, not one of them matching. He couldn't help to be oddly reminded of Alice in Wonderland. Sitting down opposite the male, he let go of his hand and gently blew on his latte before taking a small sip, shuttering a tad as the warm liquid went down his throat. Looking back at the male, he smiled back, finding him so adorable as he sat there sipping on his coffee and smiling so innocently. "So about tonight," he started slowly, breaking the silence after a few minutes of nothing but the crackling fire. "Have you decided yet? I mean about if we should just part ways or if you wanna come over to my place. It's fine if you wanna go home after the date, I don't mind. I'm just curious if I need to come back and grab my stuff after our date." Alaine honestly didn't care where he slept tonight. Home, Liam's, the couch at work. He could sleep anywhere so long as he had a blanket, pillow and was warm. But he just wanted to be sure and didn't want to assume anything.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:30 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam didn't drink coffee all that often. He only went and ordered some every once in a while. Liam preferred to drink his coffee cold, especially when warm coffee always tasted bitter. He sat in a black over sized oval chair. Liam sat comfortably as he sipped on his drink. He wasn't one for chocolate but his drink was rather good better than he expected. Liam looked over at Alaine whom was blowing on his drink trying to cool it down. He turned his head and looked over at the fire before hearing Alaine speak toward him. Liam looked back at Alaine not sure what he was trying to say as he started speaking. He didn't care one way or another if the parted ways of if he stayed at Alaine's house. Liam sipped on his drink a little more before setting it down. "Can I go to your house?" He asked curiously wondering if he could but would have to return in the afternoon to his house since he worked tomorrow. Liam needed to take a shower and change his clothes before going to work. "

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine sat in a throne like chair, sipping and blowing on his coffee. He was feeling quite warm and cozy by the fires side. He looked over the top of his cup as he felt the males watchful gaze after speaking. Nodding, he smiled over at the male. "Uh, yeah, sure. I mean if you want to." he stammered. He had absolutely no problem with the male come over. The longer they got to be together the happier he was. Alaine enjoyed his time being with the male and had been debating if they should part ways after ways. After all, they'd spent nearly forty-eight hours together. He didn't wanna annoy the male, but so long as he was happy to stick around, he was more than happy to oblige. "We could go back to your place, let you gather some stuff and I can grab my bag, and I guess take your car over to my place. That way you can leave whenever you wanted and I don't have to worry about you getting lost on the subway. Would that be okay?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:31 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Hearing the male speak, he wondered if he didn't mind him staying over. He knew the male had offered but that didn't mean much. Liam liked being with Alaine but he didn't want to be bothersome to him by being there all the time. He sipped his coffee again as he sat there, already having down half of it. Liam hadn't realized how thirsty he was or perhaps the drink was just to good. He set the cup down again hearing the male peak. Liam nodded at the male's words, "Yeah that would be great. I don't think I could get on the subway by myself yet." He spoke feeling embarrassed by his own words. Liam was glad the male was willing to return to his place so he could grab some things. Plus he needed to make sure Elsie had food and water before going to stay at Alaine's. "

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine had absolutely no problem with the male coming over. But if he didn't want to come over, he wasn't about to twist his arm and force him to come. So when he agreed, he smiled cutely and took another sip of his coffee. Alaine was completely ecstatic at the thought of being able to spend more time with the male. He was like a little kid; the simplest things brought him the greatest joy. Looking over at the male, he could tell he was a tad embarrassed, though about what, he couldn't say. His only guess would be about the bit on getting lost. It wasn't something to be embarrassed about. The city was big, and unless you actually got out and about, it was easy to get lost. Alaine got lost all the time, but he didn't panic about it. He always just went to the closest subway or asked for directions until he found familiar territory again. He made a mental note, that the next time he took the male out, if it wasn't too cold then he'd show the male around the city some more.Not to be an a** and be able to say he knew his way around, but because he thought if the male was going to live in the city, he should be able to get out and enjoy it like other people do. Wasn't that one of the reasons he left his hometown? To have some place new and exciting to explore?

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:41 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As he sat there, he couldn't help but find the male cute when he smiled. He hadn't realized the male would be so excited about him spending the night again. Liam was happy to spend the night after all he didn't really want to leave the male yet. He wanted to at least spend time with him before he had work the next week and would hardly get to see him besides at work. Liam leaned forward in his seat as he continued to sip on his coffee, "So is the next stop close?" He asked wondering if they would have to take the subway again. It wasn't that he minded, he just wanted to ask. Liam liked looking at and seeing new things with the male. He knew he needed to start taking chances and go out more. Liam just needed to take one day and just go out there instead of only going to places he knew. He needed to take the chance that he could get lost but at least he tried to venture out. "

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

After taking another sip, he set his cup back down, again letting the liquid cool some before taking more. Even though he'd already downed a little more than half. He got cold easily and didn't really care about burning his mouth or throat, so sometimes tended to chug his coffee until he was good and warm. He looked away from the male for a moment, and down at his cup, feeling a tad embarrassed by his enthusiasm. Hearing him speak, he peaked up before raising his head once more. "Eh, sorta. It's on the north end of second avenue. I was thinking since it's getting kinda cold, we could grab a cab over there. Might be cheaper walking, but I'd rather not freeze my nads off." Alaine didn't mind walking around in the cold, he was used to it in face. But if he could avoid it, he preferred not walking around all the time in the cold. The north end of second was just too far for his preference to be walking in the cold today.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:56 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam wasn't bothered by the male's happiness, after all he found it cute in a way. He found the male to be amusing, and innocent even though he knew he wasn't. Liam watched as the male looked down at his cup, and smiled. He sipped the rest of his coffee soon finishing it off. Liam nodded at the male's words, chuckling softly. "Taking a cab is fine." He spoke softly as he leaned back in his chair. Liam could feel the warmth of the fire behind him, he was warm but still cold. He wished he had gotten hot coffee but what he had was just as good. Liam leaned forward in his seat as he rubbed his hands together a little still cold. He could feel his fingers were cold due to holding the coffee cup the whole time. "

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine blushed lightly as the male smiled back at him, making him even more embarrassed. He nodded up at the male, lifting his cup to finish off his coffee. The liquid burning his throat and the heat rushing down his spine. He shivered at the warm feeling flooding his body, setting the empty cup back on the table. Glancing over at the male, he watched him fidget not seeming to make up his mind if he wanted to sit back or lean forward. "You okay?" he asked curiously, arching an eyebrow up at the male. Despite his curiosity, he thought the male looked kinda cute sitting there fidgeting.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam watched the male as his finished his coffee. He couldn't believe the male just down his coffee, especially when it was still steaming hot. Liam didn't like hot things not even something that was spicy. He watched the male seeing him shiver from the warmth. Liam hadn't realized he'd been moving around to much. He was cold and the fire wasn't warming him up enough. Liam heard the male speak and glanced at him seeing the male was looking at him oddly. He nodded slightly, "Yes, just cold now. I think the coffee was to much." Liam hadn't realized he would be to cold for it after all it was like eating a bowl of ice cream. He shivered slightly at the feeling as he continued to fidget trying to make himself warm. "

User Image

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games