Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath
Cactus Juice Ravings [OOC Chatroom] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:48 pm
watching Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I really need to read the book....the translated version taht is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:22 pm
Y'all need to watch Baka and Test....show is pure awesome!
Season 2 needs to be dubbed...they talk rather fast in the show...

also
Swag....  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:26 pm
Lady Lizabee

also
Swag....

Ahaha OMG that was so hilarious, he gets injured every time his little person is hurt xD then there's the one where They're at the pool and she's just like [/pokes you in the eyes] now you can't see them xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:27 pm
Lady Lizabee

also
Swag....
Psh. Watch it like a man: with fansubs and the original voices in tact. Either way I suggest Hyoka. That show is nice as far as mystery shows go.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:29 pm
iAnnarrhh
Lady Lizabee

also
Swag....

Ahaha OMG that was so hilarious, he gets injured every time his little person is hurt xD then there's the one where They're at the pool and she's just like [/pokes you in the eyes] now you can't see them xD

lol, that pool part was one of the best scenes in the show. I love it!
In season 2, it gets even better. Dont know if you've seen it, but Yoshi and Yuji are dared to pick up chicks, but are too scared cause the girls would kill them XD

@Ish
I prefer professional dubbing...I'm very picky. I like to watch my anime, not read it.If i wanna read, I'll go buy a manga. If it hasnt been dubbed yet, I'll try a sub, but i usually wait for dubbing to happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:32 pm
Lady Lizabee
iAnnarrhh
Lady Lizabee

also
Swag....

In season 2, it gets even better. Dont know if you've seen it, but Yoshi and Yuji are dared to pick up chicks, but are too scared cause the girls would kill them XD

@Ish
I prefer professional dubbing...I'm very picky. I like to watch my anime, not read it.If i wanna read, I'll go buy a manga. If it hasnt been dubbed yet, I'll try a sub, but i usually wait for dubbing to happen.

IKR Well I've not watch the 2nd season yet but I will. LOL and then you know in the sauna and the pool, he has his own freaking gender! xD

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:39 pm
iAnnarrhh
Lady Lizabee
iAnnarrhh
Lady Lizabee

also
Swag....

@Ish

IKR Well I've not watch the 2nd season yet but I will. LOL and then you know in the sauna and the pool, he has his own freaking gender! xD

lol, ya, that was pretty good...though Kouta is probably one of my favourite characters. I'm just disappointed they havnt shown the lesbian chick in season 2 yet. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:41 pm
Lady Lizabee
iAnnarrhh
Lady Lizabee
iAnnarrhh
Lady Lizabee

also
Swag....

@Ish

lol, ya, that was pretty good...though Kouta is probably one of my favourite characters. I'm just disappointed they havnt shown the lesbian chick in season 2 yet. lol

Pretty much xD Ohh by the way.. someone explain to me how Hiro's rolls in the test around working, it sorta confuzzles me @, @ I lied it completely confuzzles me..

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:44 pm
iAnnarrhh
Lady Lizabee
iAnnarrhh
Lady Lizabee
iAnnarrhh
Lady Lizabee

also
Swag....

@Ish

Pretty much xD Ohh by the way.. someone explain to me how Hiro's rolls in the test around working, it sorta confuzzles me @, @ I lied it completely confuzzles me..

whoa....I just read that...
okay...I'm assuming he means it takes like...5 posts to reach the top of the hill. You roll the dice to see how far you advance.

Roll the dice and look at the chart he put up to he how your post is affected...i think  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:02 pm
Lady Lizabee

So if Michael goes with her does that mean we both have to roll or is it one roll per person or what?

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:07 pm
DGwar
Lady Lizabee

So if Michael goes with her does that mean we both have to roll or is it one roll per person or what?

that i dont know...I'd ask hiro on that one

in unrelated news

Why do celebrities think their opinion matters?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:16 pm
Sorry to say, but you both do your own posts.
All you do is roll a 6 sided die, what you get determines your progress.
Excuse the mini note, in the forum, I just don't want a PM about it.
I won't be on forever since I am a little ticked off, so if you have questions
Then ask them now.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:37 pm
Lady Lizabee

He's not online though....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:49 pm
DGwar
Lady Lizabee

He's not online though....

he posts, right after hiro posts, lol  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:08 pm
Lady Lizabee

So...what do you think I should do since there's nobody to teach at the present time?  
Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games