Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:40 am
Ellyone looked defeated. "I don't know how to help her Ariel!" She said. "She just. . . turned. She won't come out, we have an hour at the most before all three are dead." She frowned a little at Demi. Her eyes lowered.

"I'll deal with that later." She said to him simply.

"Mum! Focus on your child not your hunger for my father's bed!" Rose snapped angrily.

"Ariel." Ellyone took her making the woman look at her. Maybe this woman could bring her back. "Talk to her. Let her hear your voice maybe-"

"Ariel?" Naomi's voice echoed throughout the room. "Ariel's here?" The stone moved to look at the women. "Is he coming too?" Naomi asked. "I'm scared Ariel it hurts. Why does it hurt so much?"

Ellyone felt something inside her die. Her daughter responded to this lowly demon woman more than her own mother?! "Ariel help me!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:52 am
"He will not come here, but I will take you there to him. He needs you more than ever," Ariel went to Naomi's side, fearing she would sense the love-making she and Damien had done, "After all of this blows over, I must teach you what it means to be a sister-mate. I've never been your enemy."

"All peaches and flowers, but we really ought to get going," Demetrius walked passed Ellyone, "There is a king that misses his little miss."

Ariel slowly pierced the stone until she could touch Naomi's flesh, "You will see him again, and I will take you to him."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:58 am
"I didn't want to fight." Naomi whimpered wrapping her arms around Ariel. She could smell Damien all over Ariel but she understood. He was out of control. "Take me back to him." She said quickly.

Rose took a step to follow but Ellyone stopped her. "I have something to show you." Ellyone said taking Rose to a different room.

"Papa." Naomi whimpered smiling slightly. "I didn't want to leave. I asked them to help me and they took me here." She sniffled. "I didn't want to leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:16 am
"Oh yes, you did," Demetrius smiled just as widely back, "Don't try to bullshit a bullshitter. You wanted to come back here so that Damien could once again run after you and beg. Perhaps you will think longer and harder next time you make such a poor choice again."

There was no more sugar coating things. Demetrius was the one who transported them back to Damien's kingdom where Naomi was placed in a separate room while Damien slept. Ariel left the room to go waken him when Demetrius appeared in front of her and pinned her to the wall, "It's unseemly for a demon woman to be so active in her sister-mate's life. What about eating her young?"

"That is street sister-mates," Ariel hissed as she pushed away Demetrius, "I was not bred to be one of the lowly demons."

"Perhaps you ought to be put in your place," Demetrius' hand curved around her hip as he leaned towards her.

Ariel grinned somewhat as she tilted her face to look up at him, "Not even if I were to die would I bed someone like you."

"Father."

Demetrius didn't turn as his son left his bedroom, "I didn't give you permission to try and sleep with my mates."

"Very well.." Demetrius sighed before walking off.

"Naomi has returned and wishes to see you," Ariel ushered Damien to follow her to Naomi's room.

When he saw Naomi, a cold feeling emerged in his chest. He had forbidden her from ever returning. Damien scowled hard at Ariel, who returned with an icy gaze. He approached Naomi in a formal stance, "Well, just give birth already, you're stalling."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:28 am
Naomi stared back at him taking deep breaths. She had no one in her corner. She was alone here. Her eyes were heavy from the lack of sleep the twins had given her in return for growth. "I'm sorry." She said to him. Her eyes flicked to Ariel then back to Damien. She felt a wave of pain and the urge to push but she couldn't yet. "Don't take that stance with me." She hissed through the pain. "I hurt you, I know, I want to take it back. I'll punch Garreth for taking me back to that place. I would have rather somewhere here." She stared him in the eyes. She was telling the truth. "But I'm used to not getting what I want. I roll with the punches Damien. I won't apologise for that. I will apologize for not fighting harder to stay here with you. To keep my promise. I suppose it would be fitting, for me to die from this as punishment for leaving you." She smiled ironically. "But I'll take that angel git down with me if it's the last thing I do." She gripped the wood of the bed so hard it groaned under the pressure.

"Mum. . . What is the meaning of this?" Rose breathed staring at the cot with her sleeping son in it. The one that just. . . disappeared after birth.

"I found him in the attic of the house your father and I live in." Ellyone explained. "I brought him here." She nudged Rose to the crib watching as Rose picked him up and held him close. He awoke without a cry but smiled up at her remembering her voice, her scent, her heartbeat. He snuggled against her and returned to sleeping as his mother wept tears of joy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:59 am
He had been too harsh. Damien felt his heart soften as he took Naomi's hand and went down to her eye-level, "The last thing I ever want is for you to be away from me again. I love you so much, Naomi, lets welcome our twins together."

Ariel felt her heart swell up with pride and took a step back. This was their life now and would be happy for them from the sidelines. As much as she did care for Damien, she was glad to see he was happy with someone he truly loved. Besides, she knew they wouldn't last long anyway until he found his Naomi. Ariel left the room to tend to her own duties.

Isabel sucked her thumb as she watched all the commotion go on. She was excited to see what was going to happen, but she didn't want to leave her father's arms. Resting her head on his shoulder, she watched in fascination as servants went to the doors to watch the birthing.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:14 pm
Naomi took his hand in return hoping she didn't crush it from the force. Her eyes filled with tears. She wanted to say something to him but the only thing that came out was a cry of pain. Okay she had to push the out now. Her eyes flickered to a servant and barked at her to catch the twins when they emerged. It wasn't that she didn't want Damien down there. She needed him up here with her. Pain threatened her sanity. But she kept pushing. "I love you too Damien." She cried trying to take deep calming breaths between the need to push. God it was painful. "My lady stop!" The servant cried. "One of the twins has the chord around their neck!"

Naomi felt her world stop spinning. Her panicked eyes locked with Damien. "Can you free her?" She asked when she could.

"Yes, but it will hurt, I'm so sorry, miss." The servant replied.

"I don't care just do it!" Naomi cried. It was true, at this moment she didn't care how much pain she endured as long as her babies were born happy and healthy.

Garreth had heard Naomi's threat. He didn't care. All he cared about was his child.

"What's his name?" Ellyone asked smiling, watching as her daughter had at least a little bit of her happiness returned to her.

"I wasn't able to give him one." She replied. "He disappeared before my husband could see him."

"Give him one now." Ellyone nudged.

Rose sat there with her infant son for long moments. He'd been feeding from her for hours. He must have been hungry. "Darius." She said eventually. "It was my husband's father's name." She turned her eyes to her mother. "My eldest son was named after father. I'm sad he never got to meet him."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:45 pm
Once baby one was born, and the cord cut around it's neck as to give him life, Damien held onto Naomi's hand with one hand and took his newborn son in his free arm. To his surprise, he felt the wave of love like he had for his other children. It comforted him knowing that he was still able to love his 19th, and soon 20th, child. Damien brought him down to Naomi's level, "What shall we call him, love?"

Astarte peeked into the room Garreth was in and knocked before entering with Astarte in her arms. She stood in the light as she asked, "Is Isabel doing better now?"

She knew he was upset with a great deal of things right now. The loss of his wife, the inability to return to what was comfortable as a home, being treated worse than a slave from his brother-in-law, and knowing that those he loved around him were happy with their families. Ariel cleared her throat before nearing him once again, "Astarte took a good liking to Isabel. She didn't mean to pull her hair or bite your ankle. It's what demon newborns do, but she understands now that isn't proper behavior."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:53 pm
Naomi smiled and pecked the baby's cheek. The baby's head turned and opened his eyes seeing his mother's face and smiled. Naomi blushed darkly and smiled up at Damien. She pecked his lips. She had five minutes until the other infant wanted out. She hugged the baby close so he could hear her heart beat and know it was his mama. "Jason?" She queried. "If you don't already have a boy with that name."

Garreth stared at Ariel vacantly for a moment before smiling kindly. "We've forgiven her already." He replied pressing a kiss to his baby's head. He wanted Leila with him so bad. Or at least be with Gabriel and Michael. He knew they would stop him from turning. He didn't want to turn. "Isabel is learning not to bite too."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:18 pm
"The closest one I have is named Judas," Damien smiled at his son before turning his attention to Naomi, "Jason will suite him nicely."

He was happy to see that Naomi was giving birth safely. Even though his world had crashed down on him, he found that things were getting easier to deal with as time moved forward. Having that small break away from reality helped him somewhat to get his life back in perspective and to move forward. Besides, that would be what his sister wanted.

Damien turned his attention back to his son before ushering the servant to help assist with their second son, "When you're ready my love," he took her hand in his his, "Push with everything that you have."

Ariel could see a great strain in Garreth. As an angel, it was killing him to be in hell constantly. Especially since his wife's mournful spirit was echoing all around. It must be torture. She felt sorry for him as Astarte spied curiously at Isabel. Ariel then spoke, "Perhaps Damien will move you all somewhere else. I understand that this place isn't the most positive for everyone."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:30 pm
"The ignorance you are showing toward Angel's is shocking." Garreth replied. "I lost my mate. Her brother is only keeping me alive because Isabel wants it. The only reason why I'm here is because Isabel is." He gritted his teeth. "The urge to become like my woman is so overwhelming. It takes all my will not to turn into a Weeping Angel Ariel." He admitted. "That's what happens to Angel's who lose their mate. Rose, She turned and took it out on Demons. She's not weak. I'm not weak. Give us credit. We have overcome so much more than any other person could." He nuzzled Isabel trying not to cry. "Damien will not move us unless Naomi or you ask him."

Naomi nodded smiling happily, though the happiness was replaced with pain. Her hands returned to the bed as the next wave of pain hit. "Okay m'lady!" The servant said. "Push!" Naomi gripped the bed tight and nodded with a cry. "Breathe!" The Servant growled. "Don't hold your breath!"

"You try pushing a baby out of you!" Naomi hissed at him her eyes black.

The Servant sighed. "You need to breathe, M'lady."

"You need to shut up before I eat you!" Naomi growled back then cried from the pain pushing.

"I hope you don't plan to kiss your babies with that mouth." The Servant replied distracting her so she'd breathe. His eyes flicked to Damien with a smile.

"Don't smile at my husband! He's got nothing for you!" She hissed then turned to Damien. "Magnus." She said to him. "I want this one to be called Magnus if it's a boy."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:47 pm
"Maggie if it's a girl," Damien held onto Naomi's hand with ease, the harder she squeezed did not phase his own strength and will, "Magnus if he is a boy."

It felt like forever until the child was born and Damien's love for his children grew. He looked to the servant with bated breath, "Well? Magnus or Maggie?"

Another son would be great, but it didn't matter. Isaiah was his first born and the heir to his throne. These two would be allowed to play and grow into whatever they wanted to be . If it was a girl, he'd be happy knowing that his many other daughters would care for her as much as they cared for each other. Damien held Naomi's hand tightly as he waited to know the gender of the baby.

Ariel could see Garreth was releasing his frustration out on here because no one else was bothering to talk to him like this. Plus, she wasn't close enough to him to where he would want to hide his emotions. She didn't mind. If it was helping him at all then she was doing more good than harm. Ariel kept silent for a few moments before murmuring, "There is one way you can say a proper goodbye to your wife. It would settle her spirit so that she may move onto the after-life waiting for her. She won't be in Hell any longer."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:54 pm
Naomi nodded happy. Maggie. She liked that name. "Like, Margret?" She asked. "Maggie for short?" She felt the baby leave her body and shivered wanting to know too. Unlike Jason, she couldn't hear this one cry. Though now Jason had stopped crying and was looking around as if he too was waiting for his sibling to announce its presence. Naomi turned her head panting hard. Her eyes widened and she smiled. "Magnus." She replied holding her hands out for the baby.

Garreth looked away. His eyes glittered a little with hope. He hoped heaven would take her back in it's warm embrace. He hoped God would listen to the favoured student of his favourite Angel. "What is this way?" He asked. "I don't wish for her to suffer."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:18 pm
"Jason and Magnus," Damien gazed at his two boys.

He felt truly happy once again. His only wish was for Leila to be there and see her nephews. If Naomi were to have a girl, he would want to name her Lilly or something to honor his sister's passing. Damien held both sons in his arms before handing Magnus over to Emma, "Magnus, this is your momma."

"My King, they are beautiful. Shall I send word to your other children?" a servant asked.

"Yes, inform them all of their youngest siblings' arrival," Damien nodded.

"I'm afraid she has denied Heavan and remained in Hell for the sake of Isabel," Ariel explained as she led him out of the room, then down a hall, "I have tried to contact her on multiple occasions, but her spirit doesn't want to talk that much anymore."

It was down a spiral of staircases before they reached a dark chamber of the manor. Ariel used her hand to engulf her fist in fire to lead the way. "This is were all lost souls stay before they are taken to their rightful places. Leila is a special case since she has lived the way of a non-angel but has the blood of an angel. That, and she has fought any messenger that tries to guide her away."

Ariel then stopped before calling out, "Leila? Leila, Garreth and Isabel are here to see you."

A silver light began to emerge and Leila faded in until it looked like she was fully there. The only difference were her eyes were pure white and her skin had become ashen. Then, she spoke, "My Garreth. I'm so glad to see you again. I'm sorry that I did not say goodbye when I gave Damien another chance at happiness. I'm more sorry that I won't be there for Isabel."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:02 pm
Naomi was happy. Well, a tiny bit miffed that she didn't get a little girl but she was happy with her babies and would bring the wrath of god on anyone who would try to hurt them. She felt the pain again but ignored it thinking that it was just her body expelling the last of her pregnancy. Was her stomach supposed to get bigger when she was expelling it? Again, she brushed it off and kept bonding with her new baby boys. A tie to Damien forever. Now she never wanted to leave. Not any more. No matter how bad she was feeling over the Ariel thing she'd always have her babies.

Naomi's expression twitched a little as she felt that familiar pain hit and frowned. "The hell his going on?" She hissed more to herself holding her belly. Magnus looked up at his mother and cooed as if trying to say something but his body wouldn't form the words or sounds. He was an infant. As was Jason. Neither could tell her what was happening. Naomi felt different this time. While it was. . . tolerable with her boys, who looked and scented 100% demon, this pain was anything but tolerable. Her body wanted to shift to stone to cope. "Damien," Naomi finally squeaked. "What's happening to me?"

Garreth's expression softened the moment he saw her. "He's mean to me Leila." He said feeling tears roll down his cheeks. "You left me in the care of someone who loathes me. Who doesn't think I can wipe my own drool from my chin. Why did you let him make that stupid bet in the first place?" He looked away. "Isabel worries me." He admitted. "She has moments when I don't know who she is. She'll bite me and then run off only to come back sobbing five minutes later. I can't do this without you Leila!"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff