Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Looking over his shoulder, Arion smiled at Kamen, wanted to get back under the sheet with him.
Once at the door, Arion slowly and carefully opened the door, grateful that the door didnt squeak.
When he finally saw Bowen, and the look on the malexs face, he instantly became alert, becoming wide awake, he closed the door behind him and nodded down the hall.

"Whats the matter?"
Arion asked once they were behind the libraries thick, closed doors.
Bowen was having a hard time finding the right words to explain it.
Taking in a deep breath Bowen looked Arion straight in the eyes and said "The Elementals demand to speak to you, and they have a hold on Leon, they made it obvious that they would kill the male if it meant getting a hold of you. Xavier also ran all the way from the mountain tops, to warn us that elementals are invading the forest and believes that they are here in search of you" Bowen finally replied.
By the time he was done, Arion felt like he need to sit down, as though all the blood had drained from his body.
"They are waiting for you to speak to them on the phone" Bowen said and motioned to the other phone in the house, the one that was on the library desk.
On shaky legs, and pale, Arion walked over to the phone and picked it up.

"What do you want?"
Arion growled out."Is that anyway to speak to an old friend?" Arion heard the snicker through the phone.

It was along time before Airon could finally get off the phone, the elemental opn the other side of the phone had demanded that he see them now, but Arion had to explain that there was no way he could get there within five hours. He had until morning to get to the docks, or Leon would end up dead.
Arion stare was cold, he couldnt believe that he could go from drunk off of love, exhausted after a good session of love making, to this, on the verge of burning anything and everything in his path, knowing that he could be walking off to his own demise.
Bowen had given him some clothes, but Arion had not told him where he was going, he had only given Xavier directions as to what to do once morning came.
What hurt him the most was leaving Kamen, he didnt say bye to his male, didnt give him a final, kiss, and didnt even leave a letter, by the time Kamen would wake up, Arion would already be in the city.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:37 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

All Caleb could to was stand to the side saying nothing.

Kamen was stil sleping but he groaned a little as he noticed the temeture in the room start to decline since Arion was no longer in the room.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:54 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Closing his eyes, Bowen grit his teeth in anger "Must you do this?" he asked "You are leaving so much behind, and what of Kamen? You finally found love, the true deep kind, and you plan on walking out of here with out saying goodbye?" he asked, almost with a blinding rage.
"Dont worry" Arion said "Im not saying goodbye because Im planing on coming back" Arion replied "Im going to kick those bastards out of our forest. Then Im going to kill that a*****e who hurt our Leon, and Im going to send that sorry excuse of a king a message" Arion finished, when Bowen looked up, Arion was looking at him over his shoulder "no way am I going to let them take me away from my Kamen" he said as he fisted up his hands.
"Make sure you bring four people with you and get to the south side of the docks by sunrise"
he ordered and got a nod from Bowen and then walked out of the mansion.
Taking a deep breath, Arion closed his eyes and focused, he could do something similar to Kamen, but, his took more effort, if he let his mind wonder, if he lost track, then he might loose his own body.
Letting his breath out slow and evenly he slowly turned to smoke and drifted in the direction of the werewolves mountain.

By the time Bowen closed the door he was already making his way down to hall where XAvier and Caleb where.
"Xavier do you think you are up for a rescue mission?" Bowen asked.
Xavier nodded
"I am merely having a coughing fit because I ran from the mountain, I am sure that I can travel." he said.
"Good, Caleb, I want you to come with me, bring along two of the guard dog,s and find me two more to come with us" Bowen ordered.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:19 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb blinked when Bowen spoke to him. After given his order he blinked again but then nodded. "I'll get right on it Sir Bowen." he turned arround and went to get the guard dogs, not a hundread percent sure what was going on but Bowen did so that was good enough for him.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen was pleased to see Caleb move fastly, he himself, went to his own room and changed into appropriate clothing, and lent some clothes Xavier, clothes he would be able to move around in easier.

As Arion's smoke form drifted through the trees, he made sure to keep his form together and far above the ground, managing to sense the other elementals he reformed high up on a thick branch, first the soles of his boots reformed and then his legs and finally the rest of is body, his long black hair fell slowly down his back. His blue eyes throwing a small glow.
There was only three of them, they were all soldiers, they were young, and they were poorly trained. Arion noted all of this, as he scanned the area for more elementals, the three soldiers were speaking amongst themselves, but Arion was to far to hear exactly what they said.
Arions lips twitched, this displeased him very much, he could tell they had scared off the animals, a quiet growl threatened to erupt out of him.
It was easy for him to make his way down quietly, and within a matter of minutes, he had knocked two of them out, and was holding the third by the collar of his robe like clothing.

"Speak, what are you doing here, what is your mission"
Arion growled out, making it sure that he would not hesitate to kill him.
The soldier was so young and untrained that he whimpered when Arion shook him "We were sent to retrieve the ancient elemental. Our King desires to have him, we were not told for what or why, but we all believe that he wants the elemental to mate his daughter" the soldier rushed out in a scared and quiet voice.
At this Arion growled once more, and bared his teeth, the male in his hold practically seemed to shrink into himself.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:17 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

It took Caleb roughly ten minutes to round up the guard dog he figured were best for what he assumed Sir Bowen wanted them for. He arrived back into the main hall looking for him and Xavier. Both dogs looked around also strangly like they were looking for someone too, they sat on either side of Caleb and simply waited along with him.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:18 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Pleased with Calebs decision, Bowen motioned for them to follow, patting the dogs boxy heads as he passed by them "Come, we must reach the city by the sunrise" Bowen said. Lifting a hand Xavier looked a little worried
"I assume you will be driving like a bat out of hell.....should I bring a bucket?"Xavier asked, and got a quick response from the butler. Leaving a message for Kamen in case he worried when he didnt find any of them, Bowen and the small group made their way to the black van that Arion bought when he first took control of the house.

Arion was mad enough that flames began to engulf his fist, even as he still held the young soldier off the ground.
Feeling the heat so close and seeing it, made the young elementals eyes go wide in fear, he began trembling and the ground beneath Arion began to shake. Realising that the male in his hands was an earth elemental, Arion forced himself to calm down.
"Relax, I have no desire to kill you," he said though his look didnt seem to prove it.
"Tr-truly?" the young male asked, still shaking, the calm beneath them, seems to shake less and less until it completely stilled.
"Truly. But should you continue in this forest and continue with your mission" Arion growled out and brought their faces close together as he snarled "continue and I will not hesitate to kill you. Understood?" he threatened.
The male seemed to pale "IF we do not bring the male to the king, he will kill us!" he replied, in a panicked voice.
"And if you continue, then I WILL KILL you" Arion replied. "Go to the city and find the metal humans, you can live among them in secret. IT will be the only way for you and them to live. I do not wish to see any of you when I return, if I do, I have made it clear what will happen to you." Arion said and let go of the male when he nodded exageratedly.
"Very well then, for your own good leave this forest and never return to your kingdom,"
Arion too left the forest, and finally arrived at the city just an hour before sunrise.
Exhausted and barely awake, he found his way to the docks where the meeting was to take place. Looking for heat signatures, he found the warehouse that they other elementals were hiding in.
Arion didnt bother hiding his presence and walked into the warehouse, where seven males leaned against the walls, waiting for him apperantly, and in the center, under a single hanging light bulb, Leon sat in a chair, naked, tied down and covered in bruises and blood.
From the shadows, out stepped a familiar looking male, every single one of them was a soldier, btu the way this one was dressed, indicated that he was a comander, or even a general.
"E'sail" Arion growled out as the male who had called at night gave a sinister smile "Ancient, it was been far too long" he said in a deep voice.
"Not long enough" Arion growled out "release my boy and be gone." he ordered walking deeper into the room.
E'sail just let out a chuckle "You truly believe you have any authority here? No, you are so very wrong ancient, I am the one who gives the orders around here. You truly think that you can take them all on?" E'sail asked.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:38 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb followed after Bowen as the hounds followed after him sticking surprisingly close to the human, they knew out of all of them their, if anything were to happen he would need the most protection.

Kamen groaned and opened his eyes and then slowly sat up. He stretched then blinked and looked at the bed and blinked. "Arion?" he wondered where the Elemental went, no wonder he woke up so early the Elemental was gone nad so the room was cold he blinked then and put his hand to his chest, something felt...off to him...Arion wouldnt just willingly leave him all alone in the middle of the night, not unless he had to. Something was deffinitly wrong.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:56 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Just like Xavier said, Bowen was driving like a bat out of hell. Driving as fast as the terrain would let him, though the drive up to the mansion was smooth, once one passed the gates, the terrain was mostly natural, stones and rots lifting the dirt in uneven patches.
It would take Bowen far longer to drive to the city, than it took Arion to smoke his way there.

Leon looked up grogily, one eye completely swollen shut, his lips split and still bleeding.
"S-Sorry....S....si...sir" Leon barely managed out, his voice fry and raspy, hardly understandable.
E'sail barely looked over his shoulder at the male, a smirk on his face before he turned that wicked grin at Arion.
Though exhausted he was, his anger fueled him. LEtting out a growl Arions body heated up, and soon was engulfed in blue flames
"Release him" Arion ordered as he approached E'sail, ready to fight the male, who seemed enthusiastic about a fight.
"Thats it!, Give me a reason to kill you!!!" E'sail said, leaning forward with fisted hands as his own body became engulfed in red flames.
"
You think you can take me?" Arion growled as he sent a blue flame serpent to clash with a red fire ball that E'sail had shot at him. "Youre centuries too young, centuries behind me! You dont have what it takes!" he yelled as he jumped back when he felt the ground begin to quake just as one of the seven males seemed to explode from the area, without waiting for a second, Arion threw out his leg, catching the male in the gut, and sent him flying against one of the other charging males who had water sorounding his arms.
E'sail curse and growled when the other two didnt manage to land a single hit.
Proof that Arion, as civil as he was, was indeed a fighter, always had be. E'sails brows lowered in ager as he remembered the last time he and Arion had gone at it, E'sail had been much younger, and thought that his youth gave him the upper hand, he had been oh so very wrong, he had only escaped because some human female had stepped in between them. With a snarl, E'sail launched at Arion and punched him square on the jaw, kicking his head back, but Arion countered just as quickly sending a fist flying against E'sail jaw, fisting the males hair up and yanking his head down, just as he shot his knee up.
A broken nose, E'sail was sure that he had just gotten a broken nose, before he could react he was thrown against his soldiers. Landing against their bodies they all fell with a grunt and it took them a while before they could lift their heads. And when they did a wall of blue flames was closing in on them, the heat coming off of it so strong, that he could feel his hair burning.

"S..si..sir-" Leon began to sya when Arion rushed to him.
"Hush up, you are going to need your remaining strength for the next bit" Arion said, his flames retreated from his body and focused on his hands as he grabed the ropes tying Leon "Dont worry, Leon, I will get you out of this" Arion reasured him and finished with the ropes in just the blink of an eye.
Taking off his jacket he wrapped it around Leon and picked him up, just in time to see E'sail red flames begin to part his own blue flames.
With a curse he turned and faced one of the warehouses walls. Lifting one hand, held Leon to his body with the other. Placing his hand on the wall he melted enough of it to fit his body through, and just as he was stepping over it, something wrapped around his neck. Feeling the presure around his neck tighten, he had no choice, he looked down at Leon
"Sorry....bout....this" he barely managed out before throwing Leon with enough force to make him land in the water, just as he was yanked back, lifting his flame covered hands once more, he tried grabbing what was around his neck, to break it off, but realised it was actually water.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:21 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

By then in the van Caleb had his eyes shut and he was concentrating really hard, to not throw up. He never did like the car to begin with and then to deal with Bowen's driving on top of it. He was doing his best to keep his composure.

probabbly unbenownced to anyone else on the docks but actually somehing else was going on a few warehouses down from where Arion and Leon were. Altough not quite as violent, it was still being done in the covor of darkness, which might look schady to some people but in fact it was as innocent act as could be. A dragon had emerged from the wearhouse. They looked at the sky about ready to take off but then stopped and looked over when they heard the commotion going on. It cocked its head and blinked then in the dark was able to notice someone being thrown in the water by someone as that latter person was dragged into the wearhouse. Leaving the first one to float about in the water. Curousity getting the better of it the dragon, instead of flying into the air, nosedived into the water and as they drew near to the one floating about in the water their form changed from that of a large dragon to a human man. He surfaced and then got close to Leon, he noticed the boy was brused and beat up and without thinking the man wrapped his arms on the human and swam sideways with one arm to another dock and out of clear harms way.

Kamen by now was still nervious bbut for now he waited in bed to wait, perhaps Arion simply got called away and would be back soon or wanted to surprise him with something. He didn't want to really worry too much but something in his gut kept telling him something was wrong and the place seemed too quiet.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:49 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Xavier was just like Caleb at the moment, fighting and concentrating to keep his composure most of all. Taking in a deep breath, he let it out slowly through his mouth.

Leon was vaguely aware that he was being thrown, his vision to blurry to see exactly what was going on, and only felt when he seemed to be weightless, until his body hit the water hard.
Loosing consciousness for a minute, Leon came back only after he was pulled out of the water by a stranger.

Arion growled, when he couldnt remove the water from around his neck, but instead of continuing with his hands, he let his anger lead once more, and flames erupted all over his body once more, like a protective cocoon. Instantly the water around his neck and upper arms evaporate. With an animalistic growl, Arion launched himself at the other elementals, going blow to blow with them. But as good as he was, he was still outnumbered eight to one.
Arion had his current sights on E'sail and went after the male, burning his coat off and struggled with him to the point were E'sails left arm became dislocated.
But before Arion could do any more damage his arms where restrained behind him, his head engulfed in water, and he was tackled to the ground, punched repeatedly in the head, until his pain and exhaustion took over him, his flames dying out, and his body going limp.
His head once more engulfed in water, after the beating, his sight blurry but he managed to make out E'sails body as he approached him, his arm raised, weapon in hand.
"SIR! We Cannot KILL him. The king wants him alive, we will already be reprimanded for harming him as it is" one of the soldiers said, getting E'sail to snap at him, and punch him in furry.
"Cuff him, and make sure they are on properly, we dont need him using his gift again" E'sail grumbled out walking over to one of the support beams of the warehouse and slammed his dislocated arm against it, growling out in pain when he popped it back into place.
Arion was blacking out by the time that the soldiers approached him and flipped him onto his stomach, closing heavy, thick cuffs around his wrist, the cuffs had a spell to them that caused a mind numbing pain should he try to use his element, and had inner spikes that would press against the flesh the more he fought, not only did they cuff his wrist, it two chains that connected to a neck cuff with the same makings.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:12 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked up when he heard Xavier but then he closed his eyes again he couldnt get destracted. He ended up putting his head between his knees. The two hounds layed perfectly till on either siide of the human.

Once the humanlike being was back to shore, he threw Leon up on the docks and then heaved humself up. He crawled over and took more note of the fact the human had nothing on but that was the least of his concerns. Leaning his head down to the boy's chest he attempted to hear a heartbeat and biting his lip he lifted his head and looked at the boy's mouth and without thinking he timpted the head back, open the airway and placed his lips to Leon, he breathed in about twice then took them away and started pumping his chest. "Come on, get that water out."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon was out cold, unconscious for a while, but then, he gasped in loudly, his body heaving off of the ground, his back arching, he began coughing. As he coughed he gasped, making him cough more, without thinking about, his body moved on its own, and heaved him to the side, coughing out the water, his lungs burned and his eyes watered as his air canal was being cleared.

The soldier that E'sail had punched was hunched over, his hands hovering over his nose as it bled, his own eyes glowed with anger, the water that had puddled underneath Arion began rippling, with the urge to attack, until the soldier who had popped out of the ground placed a hand on the males shoulder, a reminder that E'sail was still their boss.
With a quiet nod, the male helped the others grab Arion and hoist him off the ground.
E'sail was still mad that he could not kill Arion, furious about it, gripping the hilt of his sword his slashed at the warehouses wall in frustration, leaving a wide gash, he sheathed the blade and walked over to the entrance "Are we ready?" he asked them, and in unison the soldiers replied with a "Yes sir".
Taking out something that looked like a glowing orb, E'sail through it against the ground a shattering sound filled the air before the glow from the orb flashed infront of them, a portal opening before them "Come on lets go. I do not want to be here when the humans arrive, or worse yet, when his companions arrive" he said with disgust towards Arion. Ahead of them the glow of the sunrise coming through.
Walking ahead of the soldier, the group of males waited only a second before walking with unison through the portal, a male at each arm and leg, and the rest with their weapons out in case Arion woke up.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:18 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

When Leon snapped awake and turned to the side and coughed up the water from his lungs he sat back and sighed with reliefe, he was concerned considering how beat up the human was, he then looked back towards the other wearhouse as he senced something but then he looked back at the human again, he was curious what was going on but didn't want to shock the boy since he near about drowned.

It was too long, Arion was still not back yet, Kamen got up, put on some pants and a shirt but he didn't button it he eleft the wroom and went through the house, the place was far too quiet. "Where...is everyone...?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:35 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Though Leon had coughed up all of the water, he did not last long awake.
Leaning on his hands, he tried looking around with his one good eye, but with every passing second his body slipped, until his face hit the ground and he was out cold once more.

One of the maids was currently cleaning the second floor balustrade, when she saw Kamen walk out of the masters bedroom," Ah, young Mister Kamen, good morning" the maid greeted with a kind smile and a low bow.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games