Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:52 pm
User Imagetext text t
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rina didn't know what to do today. It was New Year's Eve, but she didn't really want to go to the event on the beach! In the beginning, she was super surprised that Seth even wanted to go; she thought he wasn't one for huge parties! Still, he left, leaving her to spend time with her dad, which wasn't bad! Until he left, that is. Her father was at her house, preparing to watch all the New Year's Eve specials together, until he got a call from his wife, which led to a heated debate, and him leaving and going back to the nearby hotel he was staying at. So, she was alone, with nothing else to do. She coulda went to work, she coulda went shopping, or even go for a stroll around the park, but no; she decided she might as well come to the beach. It wasn't like she didn't want to go, but she had developed a slight fear of events from that horrible Halloween event! She got kidnapped and put in a boiler room! It was scary!

In the end, she wanted to go spend time with Seth, so she just decided to go. Plus, it'd be nice to see the fireworks up close! Walking onto the sand, she was thinking about how she didn't have a resolution, things were fine, stuff could be improved, but she didn't really have a set thing to go for. However, it didn't distract her for long, when she noticed the weird behavior of everyone around. Her paranoia immediately set in; is something happening again?! She tried to calm herself down, it couldn't be happening again, could it?! No, no, no, she just freaking out! Not surprising after what she's been through. Seth could've died Halloween night!

She continued to look around for her giant, there was no way she could miss him, so it wouldn't take her long to find him. It only took a minute or two more before she saw, and went up to him almost immediately. However, she paused for a moment when she saw someone with their hand on his shoulder; was something wrong? Coming up on the other side of him, "Seth?" She called out at first, gently tugging on the fabric of his shirt, "Are you alright? Everyone's acting weird.."

User Image

✿ $1000 || Confused, Calm || Winter Bear || Seth's Soulmate! || With Seth & company..? ✿

OOC: hi hi
sorry to kinda intrude
i don't mean to disrupt things emotion_facepalm
sorry for any extra quotes

Lyeisander

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:55 pm
whiters4

tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: -- Feeling: A Little Better, Just A Bit More...The Story: {Click Here.}

"PARTAKE OF THE FRUIT..."

He remained, as it were, completely unaffected by the woman as she attempted to distract his second 'bait' of the night. "That's right." He practically purred in a sultry tone, gazing over the overly happy and curious face. Adorable~ If he were in his physical peak, perhaps he'd kiss the man on the cheek, trickle his tongue along the area most sensitive to men and women - straight along his jugular vein and leave a mark on the crest of his collarbone. With a smirk the edges of his hood dripped further over his face and head, refusing to give way to the look beneath. If they had even the chance of a glance, it'd look like a tarry and disgusting mess; absolutely drenched with a hot black painted looking liquid that seethed and oozed from itself, dripping beneath the sweatshirt and creating the watery vein illusion. "Of course..." He smiled, gesturing his hand outward and placing it between.. What was it? Ah, yes. Kuro and Fisher. With a snap of his fingers the fruit was placed back into his hands with a black and red shattered smoke, startling and cracking with small sparks before finally it gave way to the tender and plush yellow skin of Nanoa fruit beneath. "If you were to be soul mates, then I'm assuming something of your living nature would take a rather..." His red eyed gaze flickered to the woman, a smirk on his lips. He wasn't going to lose this fight whether she liked it or not. It was dangerous to play with such a foul being. "... Sudden turn. I would believe." He gripped the bottom of the fruit, tossing it almost carelessly to the other hand with a rather bored tone. "Of course, the mark of Mykronos is a very rare and valuable fruit. I only wish to spread the overwhelming joy of finding your soul mate... If only for the small price of a smile." He seemed rather... Genuine about it.

Pushing the fruit to his chest, he overturned his torso into a bow, his other hand releasing itself across his form as a grand gesture. "But if you'd rather keep secret the true reason of why everyone moves to Soleil City, then I suppose it would be best to let you be." There was a hint of seduction and excitement below his tone. "In essence, it is entirely up to you... Fisher and... Luka."

"THE SOUL FRUIT OF MYKRONOS..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:43 pm
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

'We live alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.'

User Image

He breathed a sigh. All these strange events just reminded him why he didn't want to attend these types of events in the first place. This is Soleil they're talking about with the island of this 'magical' fruit they were talking about. He jolted the moment he felt a lair of hands on his back and turned around only to realize that Esme was trying to call him down. The red head shook his head and reassured him with a small smile. "Thanks. I'll be alright." he answered, then turned his head towards Sahar, who appears to be excited regarding this topic. Seth let out a small chuckle at his enthusiasm and gave a small nod. "I can always tell you more about the island some time if you'd like though it may sound a little.. exaggerated." truth be told, it still felt like a dream to him. Now that he gave it some thought, the sudden climate changes and strange encounters he experienced in the jungle were a little hard to believe. Then again, this is a magical city after all. "I'm alright. Sorry if I had startled you." he stated and nodded in agreement at Sahar's request then shifted his attention to Esme once more. "You alright with that?" he asked. It was then he heard a familiar voice call out to him and he turned around. Rina? Ah, right. Probably just another hallucination. The red head frowned and turned away. Honestly, haven't the culprit have their fair share of fun already. How long are they even planning to keep this up. He turned his head after feeling the small tug on his shirt. He gazed at the woman, wondering just how a hallucination can interact with him. He fell silent and gazed at her with a blank expression. It was after a while that he had finally came to realize how stupid he was. "s**t, you're actually real. Aren't you with your dad? Are you alright? You're not experiencing anything strange, are you?" a worried look soon took over his once calm expression as he held her by the shoulder and spun her around, inspecting for any possible injuries. He then breathed a sigh of relief and laughed. "Thank god nothing's wrong. Yeah-.. yeah. I'm alright. So far so good." he shrugged and nonchalantly took her hand.

"Um- this is Rina. My.. uh-.. girlfriend-" he introduced her to them though his voice had slowly became inaudible at the end of his sentence.

I Feel: (( Frustrated ))
I Have: (( $1000 ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( Esme, Sahar, Rina ))
Who's My Soulmate: (( Rina Sohane ))

OOC: GDI I EDITED THE WRONG POST- //sobs

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

i am rare pepe

Name

Name

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme had not meant to startle Seth; he just did not know what he could do besides trying physical contact. He would normally ask if Seth was alright and ask about what was troubling him, but he had no voice. Esme could not speak at all; he could only stand nearby in silent frustration at his thwarted desire to help somehow. In the end, it was Seth who reassured him that he would be alright. Esme couldn’t help but to still worry, but he had no choice but to accept Seth’s reassurance at face value. He really did not know what to do about the situation that they were in. Sahar suggested that they could go back and find who was responsible, but Esme felt a little afraid. What if the culprit was even more dangerous than they had already proven to be? Still, when Seth asked if he was alright with that, Esme nodded hesitantly. He was afraid, but someone had to do something. If Sahar and Seth were willing to try, then… well, he didn’t know how he could help, but he would try.

Someone called out to Seth and Esme turned curiously to see who was approaching. She was definitely right; everyone was acting weird. Fortunately she had just arrived and was not affected. She obviously knew Seth, so why did he turn away from her? Of course it occurred to Esme a moment later that it was not that strange for a man who could not be sure what was real and what was not. Soon Seth realized that the woman was real, thankfully, and then introduced her as his girlfriend. At least Esme was pretty sure that was what the man had said, but his voice had fallen very quiet. Esme smiled and waved at Rina. He wanted to be polite, but he couldn’t actually speak. He looked to Seth hopefully; maybe the redhead could continue the introductions?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Sahar, Seth, Rina
♪♪♫ Mood: Sympathetic, a little curious
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

SoujiAtsumi

Lyeisander

i am rare pepe

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image
                                            Lσʅα Wιʅʅιαɱʂ
                                            ¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨
                                            Single ¤ 1210 Pasadena ¤ $1000

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Scared, upset
                                            Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Makaio and Yang
                                            Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: None
                                            Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Dress, shoes, bag

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

The vile words kept ringing in Lola's ears as she fought in vain to shut them out. Try as she might, tears continued streaming down her face as she made terribly ugly noises, everyone still coming off as being incredibly drunk. She felt disgusting and as if she were the scum of the earth. A monster. She began to think that she probably deserved whatever it was that was happening to her. Despite the fact that never in her life had she ever harmed another person or thing, very rarely thought ill of anyone, didn't ever cross her mind to take advantage of someone else, and yet she still felt as if just being born a non-human creature was all that mattered to deserve being shunned and despised. All thanks to the first and only man she had ever loved and been with.

Poor Makaio. Through her blurry vision Lola could occasionally make out the distress in his expression. Not even the magic that was trying to make her see something else could completely cover it up. Was she to blame for making him feel like that? "Yerr not a monsshter ," she heard him slur, "Yer fine!" His remark inadvertently made her feel worse and at the same time it kept her from thinking on the other negative thoughts. Now she just felt bad for crying and making him uncomfortable, even though she couldn't really help it at all.

Lola was still evidently scared but she came to realize that even with him appearing drunk, he was actually worried enough to try to calm her down. They were strangers and he wasn't ignoring her, finding her annoying, or screaming obscenities at her. Just as she had first said, he was being a total sweetie! "I'm sorry! I'm really trying to, I swear!" She noticed him inching closer to her but he didn't show a sign of hurting her, which made her now feel guilty for thinking he would do so in the first place. Even so, she found it unnerving, though she couldn't bring herself to move away from him.

At the slurred words of the young monkey girl--boy?? She still couldn't tell at the present time--she found herself aghast at the suggestion of being knocked out. With tears streaming down her face, she threw her arms down in a fit, cheeks puffed up in a pout. "I can hear you both just fine and I'm not dangerous! I don't need to 'fall asleep'," she huffed between little hiccups of trying to reclaim her breath, "I know I'm upset but that doesn't mean I would hurt anybody." Her eyes were puffy and red from all the crying, and her stance gave the impression that she was a small child who had been throwing a tantrum because they weren't having their way. Although the drunkeness didn't go away, the other darkness that had been surrounding her seemed to abate rather quickly, though she didn't realize as she was still caught up on the whole knocking her out bit.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:46 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Xavier and a stranger❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Worried❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya sighed. Now that she was in her tennyo form, she didn't have to worry about her glamour. She could tryin healing someone, but she wondered how it would affect the other person. She wasn't willing to take that chance. She groaned and looked around to see if anyone wasn't affected. Her body shivered as she felt something strange. She stood and looked around, turquoise shimmers scanning the area. There had to be a source.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
The-DJ-Ghost
Phoenix347
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:51 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Concerned/Curious ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva groaned as he quickly lost interest and continued to follow him. Her eyes glanced back to see a flash of an oil spill colored tress, but quickly turned to follow Wolf boy. Something wasn't right and she could feel it in her bones. What was going on with the people here?

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] If you remember their first encounter, she has second sight. It gives her the ability to see what a supernatural and know what they are. ^^ ---❞  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 10:05 am
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Hearing his apology she waved her hand to say that it was alright. She wasn't upset about it most people got supernaturals information incorrect. When he started playing with her hair again she was distracted from his response of asking another question and dropped the pen. Catching it on her lap she felt her cheeks warm slightly since she wasn't sure if he was flirting with her or seeing if her hair would change back. She stared at the pad thinking of what she could ask him. She scribbled down a question not to concerened about the answer but figured it would be a good distraction. Are you a werewolf? She figured from his tale that he was either that or another type with a wolf in it. She looked up at him and waited for his answer.

Will you save me

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:09 am
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus was glad she waved off his apology, it made him feel less of an ignoramus. It was a common mistake among other supernaturals what was who and what was what. After all he himself had learned of quite a few species. He found the flush on her cheeks fetching so he continued playing with her hair, not elaborating as to why he was doing so. Instead he looked over her question and chuckled softly as he shook his head. "No, I am no werewolf. What I am is called an Inu, more like a descendant of lycan, hence the tail and ears." With that his ears poked up out of his hair and twitched. "I've only met one succubus in my life and she was...interesting...found it strange she couldnt kill me." He laughed for a moment and shook his head. He then leaned forward a bit and tilted his head. "I have another question...but one you neednt answer...who are you afraid of and why?"

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:46 am
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia didn't know how to react to him playing with her hair she felt silly for how much it was throwing her off. Her of all a people, a succubus, being timid she looked up at him and lost that train of thought when he showed his ears. She let out a silent gasp and basically attacked him to get to his ears. She rubbed her thumb on them and was surprised at how soft they felt she would have let out a large laugh but the silence wouldn't allow it. Realizing that she was basically on his lap she gave a sheepish smile then backed off a bit to give him back his personal space. At the mention of him meeting another succubus and that he couldn't die she came to the conclusion he could have been offering something casual without having to worry about him being injured. She rubbed his ear while thinking about it and how intimate that would be and she felt her body warm up at the thought. Not having to worry about being fed just thinking about the physical.
Thinking of the possibilities she barley heard his question but finally understanding what he asked she sat back down and grabbed her discarded pen and pad. She waited a moment then wrote her answer down taking her time doing so. A summoner. In my realm Succubus can be summoned if you know there summoning. My father would trade mine to summoners. She handed him the bad and went back to eating her fruit not wanting to see his reaction to getting that piece of info. From what shes learned of her summoning it wasn't that hard to do since she was still so young and could be summoned by an regular person. She ate her strawberries and gave a brief glance to him.

Will you save me

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:51 pm

The two Kitsune brothers were now running along the water, with Blaze in lead and Shinzo close behind with a blue flame in his hand. " Blaze you know I can and will kick your @ss!" Shinzo snapped as he chased after his younger half brother. " I know, why do you think I am running!?" Blaze shouted back at his angered brother but he had a big stupid grin on his face.The two chased after each other for a long while before Shinzo stopped running and turned to the ocean. Blaze ran a little ways away before stopping and turning back to see his brother had stopped running. " Given up already?" Blaze called back but Shinzo did not respond, he just started coughing. " Shinzo!" Quickly Blaze ran to his brothers side, worried that he did not take his medication or if he had worsen. " Shinzo are you alright!?" Blaze asked but the moment the now green head was in reach Shinzo touched his hair again and it turned green to a bright pink. " Shinzo!"

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: fine
Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
Money: $1000
Mood: Fine
Cheery:Yukata

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:10 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

Luka watched the man with the fruit, thinking it over. This was the fruit that the island was famous for, the fruit that would tell you who if the person you eat it with was your soulmate mate or not. It was hard to believe that such a small thing could do that. Then again look around, this whole island had magic around it. Luka turned to Kuro who was talking to Fisher and all she got out of it was that she could stay over some night. Blinking confused about the manner, she ran her hand threw her hair, thinking over all that was happening. " W-Wait why am I staying over?" The green faced girl asked who now also had ruffled up blonde hair.

Turning her attention back to the hooded man with the fruit that had the mark of Mykronos once more. From what Luka understood you and your "soulmate" had to go threw a test before even eating the fruit. Was it luck that the two came across this man with the fruit? Was it fate? The more Luka thought about it the more Luka thought maybe meeting Fisher at the park was fate. Stepping forward, Luka took the fruit out of the man hand and turned to Fisher. If they eat the fruit together and they were not soulmates that was fine, she still wanted him in her life but if they were... Well they would just have to wait and see. " Its not like we are ever going to come across this for free again. Might as well take this chance while we can Fisher. That is... If you still want to eat it with me."

Crushing on: ...
Money: $190
Mood: Negative and sick?
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo

The_Little_Rabbit

tokyoloverTM

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:15 pm
i am rare pepe
━━━⊱ MAXWELL SULLIVAN ⊰━━━
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Ⓞoc: "Sorry! I've been mentally all over the place recently!" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "A little out of it, I suppose"

Max nodded, and trailed closely behind Ray as the two of them went off towards the festivities. Just as they set foot on the sand, however, a really weird sensation overtook him once more. It was the same weird thing that had happened not too long ago, where everyone looked exactly the same... Except it wasn't wearing off. What in the... Well, this was going to be a fun night, he could already tell. Since this little effect didn't seem to be wearing off anytime soon, he made a note of which figure was Ray... But he really couldn't when his mind was making everybody look exactly the same. He didn't want to trouble her with this weird garbage, but he also didn't want to lose her in the sea of people. So, doing the only thing that came to mind, he picked up the pace of his walking until he stood side by side with her, and gently but securely gripped onto her hand. He wasn't sure if she was okay with this yet, given how the only other time he'd held her hand was when they first met, but he wasn't about to lose her. He flashed her a small smile before turning back to look around the festivities. Nothing really seemed to catch his eye, though that's to be expected when everything looks like a crappy PlayStation 1 game. "Well, I'm stumped... What do you wanna do first?"

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:56 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

Looking over at the shorter female, Aislinn couldn't help but smile softly and nod her head. "Yeah that's true, both the Shakaku brothers are a friend of mine as well as you Solaris." Said the pinkette before she took another bite of her funnel cake, which ended up being the rest of the fried dessert. Then looking towards the ocean water, Aislinn couldn't help but smile softly before turning to look at Solaris. "Come on lets go see if we can spot the brothers and make sure that they aren't causing trouble." The shaman stated before she began to walk near the water. But then all of a sudden the woman began to hear the voices of two spirits, this time right in front of her. Stopping where she was beginning to walk towards, Aislinn couldn't help but freeze, in her mind she was pleading for the two spirits to leave her alone for the night, actually for all the spirits to leave her alone for the night. But so far she was not getting her prayers answered. Once again the woman pulled down her beanie as she standing trying to block out the voices but she was having no such luck with getting it to stop.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Lune Beach
Wearing: Aislinn Winter Outfit and Shinzo yukata jacket
With: Blaze and Shinzo Shakaku, and Solaris Windstorm
Thoughts: Someone please make it stop.
Money: $995.50
OOC:

tokyoloverTM
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:12 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris simply nodded and followed her while the two searched for the brothers. Thankfully, she spotted both males who just ceased with the antics, but it was because of Shinzo coughing like heck. That's when her heart pounded frantically. "Wait, don't tell me... Shinzo's having an asthma attack or something similar to that?"

But also, her verdant orbs took notice of Aislinn pulling down her beanie. The spirits in the shaman's head must have disturbed her again with their presence. "Aislinn, are they meddling with you again? The spirits, I mean."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: extremely worried
Company: the Shakaku siblings and Aislinn
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Amour1568

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games