Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:21 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Iblis Ifritxxxxxx.
                                                                                Djiin

He thought about what she said and spoke. "Take your time. There are many possibility's. Like immortality, lots of money...a boyfriend, or even husband if you so preferred it." Iblis said watching her closely. Seemed he might know a little about how she might be feeling. She would have to realize he had used his magic at that point. After all no way to normally know how one was feeling, not unless they told it. A decent amount of time passed and it was probably nearing lunch time.

O.O.C.

Money: $1000

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:09 pm

x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑩тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:28 pm

User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $900 || Mood: Happy

Humming and walking with a slight spring in her step, Sidevi is making her way on a casual stroll through the park. A smaller satchel at her side, pausing to glance and survey the area. Eyes pausing over little details that catch her attention but nothing worth grabbing her camera for yet. A few trees get her attention, she walks over to one placing a hand on it as she gazes up at it, her tail flicking as if she's in thought but after some time walks away from it. Too many people might see her and call her crazy at the moment... So instead she continues her stroll. The little tunes continuously hummed to herself again.

Xnilu
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:44 pm

User Image
User Image
ll 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 Relaxed ll 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 $200, Cell phone, USP 45.,
𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘Suit

𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓳𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮...

The smell of dew still lingered in the park, it's scent hovering below my nose, urging me to sniff ever so slightly. The morning was young, and I had not felt the need to go to the hotel yet as routine would've dictated. Instead, I found myself here; book in one hand and a sandwich in another. Beside my sat a cup of black coffee, still too hot for me to properly drink.

As I read through my book, a decent one at best. my mind couldn't help but wander; specifically on the subject of one particular diminutive lady. Sidevi. I couldn't help but notice my heartbeat thumped against my chest. What am I feeling? The emotion was foreign and I felt confused. I shook my head, clearing my thoughts from the matter.

Thinking about my newly met acquaintance had a strange effect. I shouldn't be dawdling too much on the matter, I thought, biting my lip as I turn to another page. The atmosphere in the park was quite agreeable today, I mused in an attempt to steer my thoughts.

....𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓴𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮

𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:52 pm

User Image

While continuing on the stroll, Sidevi's ever alert gaze spied a person she recognized, nose deep in a book but it was unmistakable to her that it was Eve. Immediately the little wheels in her brain began to turn, so to speak. She rubs her chin as she plots and checks her surroundings for any way she may be able to sneak up on her friend. She continues her pace trying to get to a spot where she can walk around behind Eve.

Even from the distance she's at she tries her best to walk silently, avoiding stepping on sticks or anything of the sort. After trying her best for a sneaky approach and getting close she quickly tries to slip her hands up over Eve's eyes from behind, with a small giggle she whispers in an attempt to hide her voice, "Guess who!". She bit her bottom lip to keep herself from giggling or laughing anymore.

Xnilu
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:05 pm

User Image
User Image
𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘Suit

If I was to be honest, I didn't find the book to be very interesting. Though, it did prove to be a distraction, thus I'm thankful for it. I flipped to another page, my gaze instantly landing on the first sentence. No sooner than that, my vision had turned dark, a shiver ran down my spine as my body clicked into alert. Am I being kid--

Then my captor spoke, a voice I knew. A voice that I tried not to think about.
And in an instant, my worries vanished. I exhaled softly, my shoulders relaxing. 'Jeanine?' I answered, knowing it was full and well the wrong one.

𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:22 pm

User Image

"Wrong!", Sidevi immediately blurted out, while scampering over to sit on the side of Eve that the coffee wasn't on. While sitting she slips her arms around Eve's torso in a hug, her tail flicking about happily behind her. "I must be getting better at changing my voice! But how are you this morning?" Sidevi asked as she squeezed. Her voice cheery and bright, the soft giggles following the statement just as joyful sounding, clearly she's in a good mood.

She leaves her arms around Eve even after she's done with the hug, a small purr like growl emitting from her as she awaits the answer to her question. Though her curious nature couldn't stop her from asking, "What ya reading?"

Xnilu
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:45 pm

User Image
User Image
𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘Suit

I bit my cheek, stopping a smile from coming to fruition at the energetic answer. I closed the book and sat it down on my lap gently as Sidevi enveloped me in an embrace. I feel helpless, clueless to what am I supposed to do. Was I supposed to return the gesture? I feel as if I'd intrude upon her personal space, but... She did initiated the action.

But alas, she pulled away before I could do anything, her hands were still around me however, evident by the slight pressure. A sigh bubbled in my throat and I pushed it down. Imbecillic, Harper. The smell of dew was replaced with one of flowers. 'A wonderful start to my day if I were to be honest.'

'I was reading on the history of Soleil,'
I gazed down at Sidevi, adorable, my treacherous mind rang. I turned away, my hands on the book, fingers interlacing. 'And... how are you?'

𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:04 am

User Image

"I'm doing fine myself... though not sure what today has in store... Maybe good, maybe boring, maybe fun and who knows really." Sidevi blurted out to Eve as she pondered to herself. Her gaze shifts down to the book for a moment, "History or soleil huh? Anything interesting in there? Like... unsolved mysteries or hidden treasures." She was clearly just being silly as she asked.

Sidevi carefully tests Eve as she gently nuzzles her cheek against the other girl's shoulder, "I got some more pictures and stuff I'd like to show you sometime. If that doesn't bother you of course."

Xnilu
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:17 am

User Image
User Image
𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘Suit

'Oh?'
Her answer was more than what I've asked for, though not unwelcome. In fact, I was thankful Sidevi was the better conversationalist between us both. I seem to have lost my ability to form coherent sentences, no thanks to the continued physical contact. 'Ah...Erm...Y-yes.' Did you just stutter, Ms.Harper? I cringed at my fathers voice, even in my mind I could not escape his authority.

'More like a fruit of some sort, the book doesn't provide much information on it. However, it is said to be magical.' If it were anyone else, I wouldn't have mentioned the piece of information, I would've sounded silly, like a little girl believing in princesses and dragons. Seeing it was Sidevi though, I could stand to be a slightly more aloof.

'No, it would never bother me.'
I reassured her, despite her openness she still had a mind for my comfort, I find it endearing.

𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:32 am

User Image

The mentioning of fruit just made Sidevi want food in a way, "A magical fruit? Hmm.. now I kind of want some fruit. Maybe later." She stopped the nuzzling and looks up to Eve, taking note of the stuttering. Her eyes gleam a little with mischief as she grins. "Great! Maybe when you're not working I can show you... or now as I always carry the camera with me." Deciding not to tease Eve about it. She removes her arms from around the girl and pulls her camera out of the satchel just to show she does indeed possess it.

She flicks the screen on, swiping through a few photos of her and some friends, before turning the screen back off. She scratches the side of her head for a moment before she says idly, "I haven't taken many photos with you really.."

Xnilu
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:58 am

User Image
User Image
𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘Suit

The physical contact ceased at the mention of food, I resisted the urge to snicker. Sidevi's squirrel-like tendencies were still there. I briefly wonder what's her opinion on nuts, and suddenly I feel the need to ask her such. Fortunately, I'm a woman of excellent comport, the question remain unspoken.

'It's still early, you can show me them now if you like.' Sidevi proceeded to pull out the camera, how she had fit the device in her satchel would remain a mystery to me. The display lit up, and I was shown a picture of her and a few of her friends. They were close, as I had expected, smiles were present in each digital picture. This woman was a walking sunshine, I mused. She switched off the display and I turned to look at the squirrel-woman,'They are nice... ' I said, Sidevi appeared contemplative, I opened my mouth to ask but she sooner elaborated, 'Would you like to take one then?' I offered with a small smile, it was the least I could offer to my companion.

𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:26 pm

User Image

"Oh! Really?" Sidevi asked in a very excited tone, "Some people don't like them! Look ugly in photos they say.. or messy hair or other excuses!" She turns giving Eve another tight squeeze before turning to the side and holding the camera up, flashing a quick smile she presses the button causing the camera to make an audible beep. After a moment she pulls the camera back down and turns it so the back screen is visible. Which also displays the picture.

She hmms softly to herself, while gently poking Eve on the shoulder asking, "Any plans for the day there Eve? Or the evening... Eve in the evening." She giggles at her own little silly newfound pun. "Maybe we could do something! Or I could get revenge for you making me all flustered the one time the other week." She tried to give a menacing look to Eve but clearly couldn't hold it as she smiled and snickered, "Oh I can't be threatening at all..."

Xnilu
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:02 am

User Image
User Image
𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘Suit

I listened to Sidevi ramble, quick shots of sentences that I could barely register. She held up her camera, and it flashed, I had only managed to smile if only a little. 'I'm familiar around cameras, so I'm not that bothered.' I assured her.

I stifled a sigh upon hearing Sidevi's light joke, perhaps I should ready myself for more puns in the future, clearly this woman would have an abundance of puns in store. 'Oh?' A brow cocked at the admission, I had almost entirely forgot about the moment, teasing isn't one of my traits but it does agree to me once in awhile. I tapped Sidevi's nose as she made a face, 'Cute, practice a little more then I might shake in my heels.' I took a tentative sip of the coffee, bitter, just the way I preferred it. 'I'm working in a few by the way,' I began,'I'm free this evening however, if you were wondering.'

𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games