Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

william-tyler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:11 pm
I am absolutely loving the role-plays now. And Empress Dee's lounge has taken a different turn than King of fighters one liners. Its great to see. My castle is ready for Christmas as is my mom's apartment on Earth. Dee has her Christmas lights up and she's been feeling very happy. She told me to tell you guys.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:10 pm
Oh, I like this idea. This will see who posts and who doesn't.  

Jason Hoshi

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:57 pm
Jason Hoshi
Oh, I like this idea. This will see who posts and who doesn't.

That's the idea! Thanks for joining!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:05 pm
hullo :3  

Arianne Rose

Bashful Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:09 am
Please enter me in November’s raffle Joy. emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:15 am
william-tyler
I am absolutely loving the role-plays now. And Empress Dee's lounge has taken a different turn than King of fighters one liners. Its great to see. My castle is ready for Christmas as is my mom's apartment on Earth. Dee has her Christmas lights up and she's been feeling very happy. She told me to tell you guys.

already ready for Christmas? aww thats sweet =) heart Dee is a good person xd  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:16 am
JoyRose
Reserved

Am I allowed to enter the raffle? do you need a prize? heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:49 am
Queentintin
JoyRose
Reserved

You are absolutely allowed to enter the raffle! This is how I tell at a glance how active the guild is. The prizes are small (worth about 100 or 200 plat) - just a token of my appreciation.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:55 am
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Reserved

You are absolutely allowed to enter the raffle! This is how I tell at a glance how active the guild is. The prizes are small (worth about 100 or 200 plat) - just a token of my appreciation.

aww sweet =) , hi Joy, how you feeling? you ok? emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:09 am
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Reserved

Still tired, short of breath if I exert myself at all, but otherwise fine. My husband is finishing his Covid isolation now.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:12 am
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Reserved

Still tired, short of breath if I exert myself at all, but otherwise fine. My husband is finishing his Covid isolation now.

Do you take medicine at all if you suffer idk, head aches, pain? glad to see its only tiredness ! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:14 am
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Reserved

Do you take medicine at all if you suffer idk, head aches, pain? glad to see its only tiredness ! heart

Luckily I'm not coughing much anymore so I stopped taking the cough medicine. I'm not good at taking medicine, so it's just as well I don't have the fever, aches, and other symptoms that need medicinal treatment. Just lots of sleep!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:42 am
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

Luckily I'm not coughing much anymore so I stopped taking the cough medicine. I'm not good at taking medicine, so it's just as well I don't have the fever, aches, and other symptoms that need medicinal treatment. Just lots of sleep!

Oh good, well rest then my friend, we want you to be 100 % again! *hugs* happy that your husband is better as well =)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:57 pm
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

Oh good, well rest then my friend, we want you to be 100 % again! *hugs* happy that your husband is better as well =)
emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:04 pm
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

emotion_hug

aww I'm a here again lol 4laugh  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games