Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:27 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

"That's Zudhred's territory!"
*Aidar says.*
I dinnae think he'll be takin kindly tae that, at all!"

"You think I care about that?"
*Tyrius asks, folding his arms again.*
I'm going after him, once I finish with you... Now, shall I clear out all this refuse, or shall you? I don't want any of them getting in the way of our fight..."

*Aidar growls.*
"Kai."
*Aidar says.*
"Take the res o the caravan an lead em intae the secret base in G- Labs. It be secret, soo it should be in an underground bunker, right?"

User Image
"That's right."
*Kai answers.*

"Then everybody should survive in there, even if he blows up the buildin."
*Aidar says.*
*Good. Go, noo!"

User Image
"The Zurg aren't welcome."
*Kai says.*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:28 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar growls.*
"Kai."
*Aidar says.*
"Take the res o the caravan an lead em intae the secret base in G- Labs. It be secret, soo it should be in an underground bunker, right?"

User Image
"That's right."
*Kai answers.*

*Aidar says.*
*Good. Go, noo!"

User Image
"The Zurg aren't -"

"Kai, this be a foe far worse than Flarn, an if Ah should fail it may very well take both factions o the Zurg an all the the rest o Gaia combined tae beat im! he be a Dark Lord, a virtual Titan! Ye cannae fathom the power tha he possesses! Di nae argue wit me, jus do it! Ye'll be needin all the allies ye can get if he beats me. He be an enemy tae Zurg and Gaian alike! Aileen go with em."
*Shinryu, Homac, and Hailey, after sealing Vanessa's abilities and knocking her out they start to direct the caravan. Mean while jack and veronica stand next to Aidar*
Jack: You know, after looking at you Tyrius, I have to say..... You look......  

VanessaXross

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:56 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar growls.*
"Kai."
*Aidar says.*

User Image
"That's right."
*Kai answers.*

*Aidar says.*
*Good. Go, noo!"

User Image
"The Zurg aren't -"

"Kai, this be a foe far worse tha Flarn, an if Ah should fail it may very well take both factions o the Zurg an all the the rest o Gaia combined tae beat im! he be a Dark Lord, a virtual Titan! Ye cannae fathom the power tha he possesses! Di nae argue wit me, jus do it! Ye'll be needin all the allies ye can get if he beats me. He be an enemy tae Zurg and Gaian alike! Aileen go with em."
*Shinryu, Homac, and Hailey, after sealing Vanessa's abilities and knocking her out they start to direct the caravan. Mean while jack and veronica stand next to Aidar*
Jack: You know, after looking at you Tyrius, I have to say..... You look......

User Image
*Kai complies and takes the lead.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:58 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar growls.*
"Kai."
*Aidar says.*

User Image
"That's right."
*Kai answers.*

*Aidar says.*
*Good. Go, noo!"

User Image
"The Zurg aren't -"

"Kai, this be a foe far worse than Flarn, an if Ah should fail it may very well take both factions o the Zurg an all the the rest o Gaia combined tae beat im! he be a Dark Lord, a virtual Titan! Ye cannae fathom the power tha he possesses! Di nae argue wit me, jus do it! Ye'll be needin all the allies ye can get if he beats me. He be an enemy tae Zurg and Gaian alike! Aileen go with em."

"Ah'm stayin."
*Aileen growls.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:09 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar growls.*
"Kai."
*Aidar says.*

User Image
"That's right."
*Kai answers.*

*Aidar says.*
*Good. Go, noo!"

User Image
"The Zurg aren't -"

"Ah'm stayin."
*Aileen growls.*

"Di as Ah say!"
*Aidar snaps.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:17 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar says.*
*Good. Go, noo!"

User Image
"The Zurg aren't -"

"Ah'm stayin."
*Aileen growls.*

"Di as Ah say!"
*Aidar snaps.*

"Me sole purpose in life be to kill this b a s t a r d!"
*Aileen protests.*
Yer all Ah've got left in life, uncle Aidar. If ye fail I'll ave nothin left... Ah'd rather die and take him wit me to the grave ah should o had back in Avnove, than live for jus a few more minutes, cowerin in the underground bunker that he''d jus destroy next, anyway..."
*Aileen then brandishes her knives.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:21 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
"The Zurg aren't -"

"Ah'm stayin."
*Aileen growls.*

"Di as Ah say!"
*Aidar snaps.*

*Aileen protests.*
Yer all Ah've got left in life, uncle Aidar. If ye fail I'll ave nothin left... Ah'd rather die and take him wit me to the grave ah should o had back in Avnove, than live for jus a few more minutes, cowerin in the underground bunker that he''d jus destroy next, anyway..."

"Fine..."
*Aidar growls. assuming the Crafanc llafn-dant stance*
Jus stay oot o me way..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:31 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"Kai, this be a foe far worse than Flarn, and if I should fail it may very well take take both factions o the Zurg and all the the rest o gaia combined tae beat im! he be a Darklord, a virtual Titan! Ye cannae fathom the power tha he possesses! Don't argue wit me, jus do it! Ye'll be needed all the allies ye can get if he beats me, he be an enemy tae Zurg and Gaian alike! Aileen go with em."

"Ah'm stayin."
*Aileen growls.*

"Di as Ah say!"
*Aidar snaps.*

*Aileen protests.*
*Aleen then brandishes her knives.*

"Fine..."

*Homac jumps from the caravan and poofs next to Aileen. All the while jack is still finding his words*  

VanessaXross

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:47 pm
User Image
*Kai leads the caravan into G-labs save for a few who choose to stay behind, including Homac, The Shadow Knight, Darkfrost, Greagus, and Mr. Stubbs, Aidar's and Darkfrost's personal guard of Wargs, and a human news crew with an Goblin (Orcish) camera man.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:49 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
"The Zurg aren't -"

"Ah'm stayin."
*Aileen growls.*

"Di as Ah say!"
*Aidar snaps.*

*Aileen protests.*

"Fine..."

"I'm staying as well. Think of me being a spectator for now. Too bad I didn't break any snacks while I watch you wipe the floor with him."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:00 pm

"Now that that's out of the way..."
*Tyrius then descends to the the ground but does not land. Instead he hovers there and lowers his arms to his sides, with his hand clenched into fists.*
"Come, now... To your DEATH!!!"
*Tyrius hisses, flashing his fangs as his dark flames flare.*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:18 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
*Tyrius then descends to the the ground but does not land. Instead he hovers there and lowers his arms to his sides, with his hand clenched into fists.*

*Aidar drops to all fours and charges Tyrius. Leaping at him, once he's close enough, Aidar pulls his right hand back, encases it in a missive chunk of ice and brings it forward in a powerful punch.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:22 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Aidar drops to all fours and charges Tyrius. Leaping at him, once he's close enough, Aidar pulls his right hand back, encases it in a missive chunk of ice and brings it forward in a powerful punch.*

*Tyrius laughs as he moves quickly to avoid the attack, warping behind the Burning Icewolf unharmed.*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:33 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius laughs as he moves quickly to avoid the attack, warping behind the Burning Icewolf unharmed.*

*Resuming the Crafanc llafn-dant stance, with the back of his left hand near his right shoulder and his right hand below his elbow protecting his belly, Aidar turns around with a slash kick# to the face, his huge sword, Sirius following after in an arch.*

# (a reversed roundhouse kick from the Crafanc llafn-dant fighting style, designed to use the claws on one's toes to slash their opponent.)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:44 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Resuming the Crafanc llafn-dant stance, with the back of his left hand near his right shoulder and his right hand below his elbow protecting his belly, Aidar turns around with a slash kick# to the face, his huge sword, Sirius following after in an arch.*

# (a reversed roundhouse kick from the Crafanc llafn-dant fighting style, designed to use the claws on one's toes to slash their opponent.)

*Tyrius again warps behind Aidar to avoid the blow.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games