Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:50 am
w00t for new hair styles and house items.
I'm loving them both.
Though this hair magically changed my eye color from blue to grey . . . unless it's just me seeing this. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:03 am
Masquanade
I'm loving them both.
Though this hair magically changed my eye color from blue to grey . . . unless it's just me seeing this. sweatdrop

I haven't look at the new housing items yet, but I really like the new hair styles...about time, right? The only problem is I can't see the hairstyles ON my avatar. Boo~

I'm so bored...and tired. crying  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:22 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
I'm loving them both.

I haven't look at the new housing items yet, but I really like the new hair styles...about time, right? The only problem is I can't see the hairstyles ON my avatar. Boo~

I'm so bored...and tired. crying

i had problems at first. i just waited and the images eventually loaded.
i changed my hair . . . again
i decided i was tired of only seeing one of my eyes, so i went with this look- which looks stupid alone, i have to wear a hat with it, but that's ok because i rarely don't wear hats.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:49 pm
Damn. No one talks in here anymore. cry  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:24 pm
I do.

Anyways I'm not offically a high school graduate. xd Just got back from y graduation. It's been a long day.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:42 pm
Sorry for not being in here lately. sweatdrop RL was getting to me.
The new hairstyles are interesting, but I'm fine with what I have.
I was at Waldenbooks today and spied the first of the special chess pieces! whee They had CCS as the white queen and a book of character info and some pretty pictures. whee I'm glad that I grabbed it. I can hardly wait for the next set. 3nodding  

Tobias Mule

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:41 pm
Mika Relie
I was at Waldenbooks today and spied the first of the special chess pieces! whee They had CCS as the white queen and a book of character info and some pretty pictures. whee I'm glad that I grabbed it. I can hardly wait for the next set. 3nodding

Ahhh...that reminds me that I totally need to pick that up. Hmmm, maybe next week? sweatdrop

I'm dying for some manga...just waiting for the June batches to be released. crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:05 pm
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie

Ahhh...that reminds me that I totally need to pick that up. Hmmm, maybe next week? sweatdrop

I'm dying for some manga...just waiting for the June batches to be released. crying

I picked up Fruits Basket 9 today (along with Descendants of Darkness 5). I think they had two other new volumes that I wanted but I didn't buy them. eek whee sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:41 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie

I picked up Fruits Basket 9 today (along with Descendants of Darkness 5). I think they had two other new volumes that I wanted but I didn't buy them. eek whee sweatdrop

Yeah!!! I about beat up my brother figure who works at a comic shop because they had gotten in v9 of Furuba and they already sold it...(small store, few copies unless they get put on the 'hold' list). Mou~
Where'd you pick'em up? Pssshh...not like I can buy them anyways now...I spent all my money on Graduation cards and stickers...and...Burger King StarWars toys. whee redface whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:41 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie

Yeah!!! I about beat up my brother figure who works at a comic shop because they had gotten in v9 of Furuba and they already sold it...(small store, few copies unless they get put on the 'hold' list). Mou~
Where'd you pick'em up? Pssshh...not like I can buy them anyways now...I spent all my money on Graduation cards and stickers...and...Burger King StarWars toys. whee redface whee
Waldenbooks- it's where I buy everything.  

Masquanade
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:37 pm
V9 of Furuba is out already! eek I didn't see it at Waldenbooks. I'm going to ahve to go back and see if it's there again. ninja
A-kon is next week. I'm looking forward to that. 3nodding
I'm planning on getting a lot more stuff there and doing a lot more too. whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:47 pm
Mika Relie
V9 of Furuba is out already! eek I didn't see it at Waldenbooks. I'm going to ahve to go back and see if it's there again. ninja

YAY for anime cons~!!! biggrin I hope you have tons'o'fun, Mika!!! 3nodding

I pre-registered for Otakon today. whee  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:30 pm
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie

Aw I wish I could go to cons! I've been to one real anime con. crying Hopefully next year I'll be able to attend the cons they hold in Atlanta. xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:48 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie

Aw I wish I could go to cons! I've been to one real anime con. crying Hopefully next year I'll be able to attend the cons they hold in Atlanta. xd

Atlanta...I'm thinking there's a con you DON'T want to go to there, but I can't recall the name of it. Basically, people go to get smashed and watch AMVs. It's not much of a con from what I've been told ---AWA! That's what it's called "AWA". I'm pretty sure that's it. blaugh  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:20 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie

Atlanta...I'm thinking there's a con you DON'T want to go to there, but I can't recall the name of it. Basically, people go to get smashed and watch AMVs. It's not much of a con from what I've been told ---AWA! That's what it's called "AWA". I'm pretty sure that's it. blaugh
eek sweatdrop i was thinking more along the lines of the major cons  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games