Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disgruntled Minion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:31 pm
Mr._Stabby
*Crazed unintelligent naruto wise fan comes in* DUED!1!! NARUTO SHOUDL HVAE AL ELMENTS CAUSE HE AWSOM!11!! blaugh gonk scream cool ninja twisted

In all seriousness I was expecting wind. With the Rasengon and stuff.

I had never thought about that until you posted this and now it makes sense. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:00 am
Breaststroker24
Mr._Stabby
*Crazed unintelligent naruto wise fan comes in* DUED!1!! NARUTO SHOUDL HVAE AL ELMENTS CAUSE HE AWSOM!11!! blaugh gonk scream cool ninja twisted

In all seriousness I was expecting wind. With the Rasengon and stuff.

I had never thought about that until you posted this and now it makes sense. whee

what? The rasegan has nothing to do with wind, in fact, it has nothing to do with any element at the moment. It is simply pure, highly compacted and eractic, turbulent charka, with no elemental attributes. He has changed the shape of the charka, but not the nature if you remember Kakashi's words.

The training that he will undergo will allow him to shape his charka and then also change the nature. He has to go through the training of his affinity before he can apply it to his jutsus.  

liz_bliz_inc

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:53 am
Im aware that the Rasengon itself has nothing to do with air, but it does looks like a tornado in the ball, and can easily be described as a wind jutsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:04 pm
if it has nothing to do with wind, how can it be easily desrcibed as a wind jutsu?

I say it can be desrcibed as an exploding charka ball.  

liz_bliz_inc

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:50 pm
Sorry Stabby, I kinda agree with Bliz, it may see like wind Jutsu but no one in Naruto stated it was a wind jutsu. Also one more thing I think element jutsu need seals.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:23 pm
...well then....looks like I was a bit misguided there....i dont really know what to say. I just always assumed it had something to do with wind by how I thought it looked....  

Mr._Stabby

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:57 pm
Don't worry about it to much, I just read 316 and it's getting more interesting and more explaining about the elements which is good! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:07 am
Yeah i liked 316 because they finnaly do some training. Also they went into the bloodline limits a bit more.  

Mr._Stabby

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:09 am
Indeed! ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:47 pm
Although im curious who Asuma says is the "King" piece...ive heard it could be naruto but im not sure...  

Mr._Stabby

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:23 pm
Since I got nothing good to say, I'm just gonna go to KUBISAKI RIDGE!
......................yes I know the 194 episode been out but as I said before I got nothing better to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:55 am
i actually thought naruto is affiliated with lightning. i agree with the theory that he's the fourth's son (i know it's debatable, and i respect your opinion on this specific theory should you choose to state it but i don't want to get into a whole debate about it since it's just a theory anyway.) and i remember the fourth creating that lightning sword. so at first i thought it'd be lightning, but in either case, i'm not too surprised.

i actually haven't kept up with the anime since it's mostly fillers these days. i guess i'm waiting for next season.  

QuiXilver

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:39 pm
QuiXilver
i actually thought naruto is affiliated with lightning. i agree with the theory that he's the fourth's son (i know it's debatable, and i respect your opinion on this specific theory should you choose to state it but i don't want to get into a whole debate about it since it's just a theory anyway.) and i remember the fourth creating that lightning sword. so at first i thought it'd be lightning, but in either case, i'm not too surprised.

i actually haven't kept up with the anime since it's mostly fillers these days. i guess i'm waiting for next season.

when the hell did the foruth do that?

The only time we've really seen him is int he kakashi gaiden.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:52 am
liz_bliz
QuiXilver

i think it was a filler episode in the anime, but remember the dude who can run fast? he was tricked by a shinobi that used to be with konoha who stole that sword. it was morino ibiki's brother, idate. anyway, the sword was broken (it looked kinda like a lightsaber when enabled) when naruto hit it with the sharengan, after sasuke hit it with the chidori. the episode happened before sasuke and naruto fought on the hospital's roof.  

QuiXilver

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:50 pm
QuiXilver
liz_bliz
QuiXilver

i think it was a filler episode in the anime, but remember the dude who can run fast? he was tricked by a shinobi that used to be with konoha who stole that sword. it was morino ibiki's brother, idate. anyway, the sword was broken (it looked kinda like a lightsaber when enabled) when naruto hit it with the sharengan, after sasuke hit it with the chidori. the episode happened before sasuke and naruto fought on the hospital's roof.
You mean the Rasengan.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games