Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jran Sakarra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:45 pm
RP Name: Jran Sakarra
I alwasy go by my RP names where ever I go!
I am a huge fan of RP and love to RP!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:56 am
Hello, I'm Dim. My main Rp genres can range from medieval Japan to Zombie infestations. I'm a hard a** just like my dad, so I'm not easily surprised, and I like things done the way I want, though I'm good at conversing and things like that, so feel free to chat with me sometime.  

Dmitri Marcouv

Demosthenes2k8

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:50 am
Hey I'm new here, just wanted to give everyone a big friendly wave, and I can't wait to start RPing  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:37 am
Hello!!!! I am Sparky-Catalina, I am an artist, so to speak. I always enjoyed drawing writing and other activites. I done some live action RPing such as SCA (for those who don't know what that is SCA ) and I have done some D&D (I am such a nerd sweatdrop ), But never on-line so this should be fun. Oh and forgive my spelling. Sometimes I am plaged by the typo-faries xd .
(if you are interested in my art work check this out My Deviants .  

Sparky-Catalina

Mimiuru123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:45 pm
how are u all?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:17 pm
*yawns* Hello.  

Kind Stranger

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

effortlessreax

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:31 pm
hi im new  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:17 pm
Meow whee Hiyas ^_^ I'm new here...obviously ninja
I was refeared to this guild by Kao-Kun heart He and I go to the same high school 3nodding

Anyway, bit more bout me. My name is Brittney, I live in Buffalo NY, I'm 16, and I've been roleplaying for 5 or so years ninja (I have a very tiny social life crying )

If you wanna see pics, more about me and my true (six year old) self, then check out my myspace whee

www.myspace.com/sukura_site

and no I didn't mispell that or hack Sakura >.<  

Aurora Tate

duckie_mamoru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:51 pm
Hi! I'm Duckie_Mamoru, but most people call me Duckie. I'm fairly new to RPing. Other than that, I like reading, writing, drawing, acting, singing, attempting to play my guitar, watching movies more than I should and occasionally making appearances for my friends when they worry I've died or gone into witness protection! I'm not very good at introducing myself, so I'll leave it at that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:20 am
My name is Melanie, I'm an 18-year-old Dutch girl hat really wants to RP as her favorite characters but can't find people to RP with. D=  

May La Nee

Kitty Vogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:14 pm
Hello! I'm brand new here! There are several names people call me, but I'd prefer if you called me by one of these:

~Nadia
~Nefarious Nadia
~NN
~Hachi
~Hachiko
~Aikaze
~Ai

I like trying out new RPs, so look for me around!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:29 pm
Hi, I'm Jenn. Sixteen, female, Canadian. I've been roleplaying for nearly 6 years now, if not more . . . I don't remember these things. I started roleplaying on Neopets.com, and now I mainly stick to invisionfree forums.
Uhm, I tend to stick to realistic roleplays, but I am trying to get back into the Fantasy genre. I don't like fighting style roleplays, I suck at describing things besides the occasional teenaged brawl. I am terrible at playing males, which is something I'd like to improve . . . and that's about all I can think of right now.  

tuxxedo__mask

Rekinore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:36 pm
Heh, Sailor Moon, right?

Oh hi! I'm Rekinore. I enjoy chilling, ultimate frizbee, videogames, kickin' it, and long walks on the beach... I'm 18, and I like a bit of a challenge when it comes to roleplaying, so I may not roleplay the same character twice, since most of them are experimental.... You can pretty much call me what ever you want.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:20 am
Hello! My name's Christine. I'm a 19-year-old lesbian from Colorado, and fairly new to rping. I've only done Trigun role-playing for a few months, and some random rping on aim. I'd like to get back into rping seriously. I like drawing, but right now I'm mostly into writing out my several story ideas. Hope to do some fun rpgs soon!  

crunchy senpai

Questionable Saint

.Cotten.Candie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:21 am
Everybody’s hurt somebody before. Everybody’s been hurt by somebody before...

My name is .Cotten.Candie. and I love role-playing. My favourites are Fantasy, School/Academy, etc.
If you have one of these kinds of roleplays of just a roleplay in general, feel free to tell me so I can take a look. If it looks interesting I might join

You can change, but you’ll always come back for more. It’s a game and we're all just victims of love. heart

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games