Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:45 pm
Diana Vulpes
I still have enough Gaia Cash left over to buy two more letters. Considering just saving it up for next month, but also willing to buy those two and sell them to members here on the guild for gold.

Price would be 15K each, for anyone in particular that is interested.

I'm interested. Would like another letter :3

Oh, and I really wanted to say this if there was a wolf mount, based off a piece Keihound did:

"Let's go raid Ironforge. Rrrr"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:47 pm
I must say, Gaia's been plying us with lots of scarves this year. First the Cosmic Wrap, then the Gothic Veil, and now the Autumn Glory. I'm not complaining, because they're all great, as far as I'm concerned.

I can't get around how I don't like the Wild Things. While they're beautiful as they are, they simply don't look right as steeds.  

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:48 pm
It does look a little bit like I'm having my way with the wolf, yes, but I really don't mind wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:50 pm
Af Mas
It does look a little bit like I'm having my way with the wolf, yes, but I really don't mind wink

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. xd  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

aaaaafkp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:52 pm
Sunegami
Af Mas

Haha xD
I still love these things to death. ;_;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:57 pm
Sunegami
Af Mas

Dirty minds think alike. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Tarenharok

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:02 pm
FogSage
I must say, Gaia's been plying us with lots of scarves this year. First the Cosmic Wrap, then the Gothic Veil, and now the Autumn Glory. I'm not complaining, because they're all great, as far as I'm concerned.

I can't get around how I don't like the Wild Things. While they're beautiful as they are, they simply don't look right as steeds.

If you don't like them as mounts, use them as companions!

*pets his wolf*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:04 pm
So, what say you? Should I make two separate polls or should I just go with one big topic and then hand tally the votes?  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:09 pm
FogSage
So, what say you? Should I make two separate polls or should I just go with one big topic and then hand tally the votes?

People posting their votes is a better way to keep track of mule voting, unlike the polls.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:12 pm
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

People posting their votes is a better way to keep track of mule voting, unlike the polls.

Okay, that's fine.

Another question; should I separate items into categories? Best Clothing Item, Best Weapon Item, Best Animal Item, et cetera, et cetera?  

FogSage

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:43 pm
Oh, great, release something good 'again' why don't you? Yeah, that's it, drain all my finances every month... stare

Why does gaia do this to me?! gonk

Okay, I have 9,600g, which obviously isn't enough. So...yeah... But what I can offer is an item that will make it about the same in value.

Jack'd Cape 2k6 - On the Market right now is at a buy price of 4k.

So, 9,000 + 4,000 = 13,000.

Is that enough for a letter? And more importantly, is there anyone willing to trade for this? sweatdrop

(Fog, if you see this, you know I can't do art now. So it's just straight this offer or more gold/items on top of it.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:49 pm
now we can ride into battle in the comming mmp -o-

chaaaaaaaaaaaaarge

darn i cant point my swords forward =.=  

Fuzzfuzzy

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:54 pm
I H.A.T.E YOU

Bird and Wolf/dog

items

rolleyes

Hehe Yays heart heart

How did you manage to predict that?! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:56 pm
Rainey_angel81
i have 2 letters willing to sell for 10k

Eeeeee! Thank you Rainey! heart
I super duper appreciate this! biggrin  

Garek Maxwell

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:58 pm
I'm enjoying them to say the least, I always loved the forest in autumn, granted goring around in a bra isn't that practical, heh.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games