Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Lines You'll Never Hear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:58 pm
Luke: Darth Vader is my father, and Leia's my sister. This can't be...
Han: Oh shut the Hell up, whiny emo p***y!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:03 pm
Darth Vader:"I am your father"
Luke"whoa, dude, like no way man. Like, your my father?!! I must be, like, part machine or something!"
Darth Vader:"No your not. Join me and together we'll rule the galaxy as father and son"
Luke:"Well I don't know, dude. Like, how much money will I make?"
Darth Vader:"You wont need money we'll rule the galaxy."
Luke:"Ok then what?"
Darth Vader:" Oh never mind. Your no son of mine!"
Luke:"Oh good, cuz I didn't want to be, like, machine or something; you know what I meeeeaaaan!!!"
Darth Vader force pushes luke off the metal bars.  

dragon3025

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:01 pm
Mon Mothma: Next order of buisness, we will Eviscerate the Proletariet(SP?)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:35 pm
Sound testing audio bits from Liquid Vader. ( Alternate universe where SW meets MGS. )

Vader: Trying to run away. You're not the Jedi I thought you were. Think I can't sense you? There are no safe places. My Force Choke will reach you wherever you go. It's no use. I can throw my saber there too. Come out and fight, you nerf herder! You can't hide forever. Never felt the Dark Side like this before. It's so different from simply willing someone dead. This on-guard time is exhillerating. YES! It's the heart of a duel! Thank you, thank you, for teaching me the joy of the Shien form. Fighting like this, it's a revolution! Luke. Luke? Luke! LUUUKE! Not bad.

[insert Vader twirling his lightsaber here]  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:11 pm
Luke: Duuuuude... These are some quality deathsticks...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:56 pm
Han: "We've scored a direct hit, but don't be alarmed. This space vessel can fly with only one engine."  

Nospai Deathous

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:27 pm
Vader: Luke, I am your father's brother's wife's sister's cousin's best friends' former roommate!
Luke: What does that make us?
Vader: Nothing!
Luke: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:19 pm
C3PO: 'Sup, dawgs?  

Nospai Deathous

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:04 pm
Luke: So can you tell us what they're saying?
C3PO: I believe so sir, they wish to ask us if they want to procure some weed.
Luke: Weed?
C3PO: I'll ask them sir. What does this s**t do dogs?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:26 pm
Lando: Damn crackerbot takin my job! Hell, I know what the ******** they saying fools!
Han: Easy lando.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:46 pm
Cale Darksun
Lando: Damn crackerbot takin my job! Hell, I know what the ******** they saying fools!
Han: Easy lando.

(cont.)

Lando: No foo! Why the ******** I gotta act like some selfrespecting administrator? I'm in charge of the biggest ******** hood in The ******** sky! I gotta crib the size of your apartment BUILDING. I'm gonnna go hit you with your own PIMP!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:01 pm
*Lando's mad black guy monalouge is drowned out ad GAT steps out no where*
GAT: And now for something completely different.
*A Bantha stands on a hill. First theres silence, then it explodes for no reason*
GAT sad wipes himself off) and now for something completely different.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:12 pm
A-Wing pilot about to crash into the Executor: BONZAI!

or

AHHHH MOTHERLAND!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:29 pm
*Cale sitting on an old fighter ejection seat in full space pirate get-up with a bottle of spiced Corellian ale in hand*
Cale: hello spacers. Welcome to Ask a Space Pirate. Today's question comes to us from some barve who goes by the handle of "Wampa 1".
He writes:
Why the hell do you hate Coruscant so much? Its the capital of the Galaxy!

Well "Wampa 1" its suprisingly simple. Coruscant has earned my ire in many many ways.
One: the jump zone of the world is four days flight for all but military vessels. Thats a helluva trip inward through traffic, checkpoints, and spacetrash.
Not fun.
Two: Its the burecrat's homeworld. For the average pirate there are too many damn laws. Theres laws against carrying weapons, public drinking, public nudity, smuggling, gambling, bootlegging, assault, armed robbery, barnstorming, and a whole host that will make your brain explode if I even try to tell you them all.
Three: Coruscanti are rude, impolite beings. If you aint from there, then you aint worth spit to 'em.
Four: Parking fees. Enough said.
And finally the best reason why you wont catch me anywhere near coruscant: Its always being invaded. Sepratists, New Republic, Empire, New Republic again, Vong, and thats just under a century. The place gets invaded more times than Jabba had chins.
Thanks for your question "Wampa 1". I look forward to looting you soon.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:34 pm
Sy Snoodles: Star Wars! Star Wars cantina!! The weirdest place that you've ever seen-ah!"...  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games