Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:40 pm

Tomomi Chihiro
Arkanna sighed and shook her head, "Nope...."

Hero looked at the sky for a second, then stood up and dusted himself off. Then he held out his hand to help Arkanna up, "Let's go for a walk then."

"uh.." she gasps lightly, but smiles and grabs his hand standing up, "Sounds good to me.." she says lightly, standing next to him.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:14 pm

Hero gace a small smile back then started to walk any random direction.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:59 pm

Arkanna watched him for a moment, he's changed..., she thought then snapping out of her thoughts she quickly caught up to him and walked next to him.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:20 pm

Hero looks straight ahead then askes, "Have you meet those two newcomers? What were their names? Jin and Koaru?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:25 pm

"There are new wolves here?" she asked questioningly and shook her head, "Nope.." then watched him.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:30 pm

Hero nods, "I think Sora has taking a liking to them. I either see her with both of them or the girlish looking one...what was his name?" Hero started to go into deep thought to remeber his name.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:43 pm

"The girlish one?" she asked questionly, seeing hero deep in thought about the name.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:45 pm

All of a sudden the lightbulb went off for Hero, "His name is Kaoru! There we go!" then he looks at Arkanna, "I had no other way to describe him. Let's just say he looks like a girl."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:57 pm

"A guy that looks like a girl..."Arkanna looked at the sky, "Never seen a guy like that before...." Arkanna looks at Hero funny, "Why would a guy have a girl's name?" she asked curious.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:03 pm

Hero shrugged, "Maybe cause he looks like a girl or his parents confused him as a girl at birth."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:26 pm

Arkanna laughs, "Poor him.." She rubs her head lightly, "I would like to meet them now...."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:35 pm

Hero shakes his head, "Sora says their weird...."

Nutella Mocha

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:34 pm

" I'm glad you like him sweetie. That's probably he's got a kiddish spirit within him. You haven't seen his playfull side yet. Although once you do. You'll forget all about me. I know he like you very much too." she smiled.

Shuicho lays down comfort watching Angello his brother n law walk away from the den. "Where's he going?" he asked.

Branwen says " probably just to look around the place." she said smiling. "What did he tell you Zayra?" she asked her.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:02 pm

"He said he was gonna go and look for a girlfriend." She said as she scratched behind her ear with her hindleg.

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:20 pm

Arkanna looks at Hero through half open eyes, "I thought both you and Sora were weird when I first met you two, but now your just a bit weird..." she admitted to him.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games