Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:36 pm

Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
She smiles sweetly at him. "I just don't want them to have the same life I had when I was younger. Sold into... slavery...., having to run for their lives all the time. They had mothers that loved them enough to give their lives for them and I know I can never replace what they have lost but I can give them a better life." She shakes her head and mumbles, "sorry I just started rambling on and on...... but I know what it's like to have to fend for yourself all the time." She turns and starts to walk into the forest.
Ake turns away from the den and starts to follow her. "I guess you and I have a little bit in common. Perhaps I'm not too envious of them, I suppose I can't miss what I never had. My life isn't too rough though. Sure, I have to gkill my own prey, but I still get to go wherever I want, do whatever I want, whenever I want to!"
"Your lucky to have had that all of your life...... I was always collared, chained, and leashed..... but now I'm free and no one is ever going to take that from me unless they kill me." A gust of wind blows her hair away from her neck for a brief second, revealing scars from collars of many kinds.
Cringing from the thoughts that passed his head, he continued walking, saying," As long as I have these legs, I'll never be caught by humans. And as long as I have my freedom, I will continue living. I plan to live a full, happy life, regardless of everything...."
"Thats good, and I agree with you 100%." She smiles and closes her eyes as she walks through the trees.
Akeji continues to walk beside Keara, trying to think of something to say. "Hey, Kay, how did you escape the humans?
She stops walking and she opens her eyes. Her eyes change from a soft, friendly blue to a cold and hating dark blue. "Easy...." she says as she smiles wickedly. "My.... master.... came for me one night and because I had chains around my arms and legs holding me to the ground I couldn't move away as he put the collar on me. It was a special kind of collar that when I pulled away or he snaped his fingers it would shock me.... so as I was forced to walk back to his living corters I made an advance on him and acted very sweet and flirty. Like the foolish human he was he let his guard down and I ripped his throat wide open with a single slash of my claws. He didn't know what I was exactly, all he knew was I was female, I was young, and I would fight back if I was hit. But thats basically how I escaped..... but I didn't leave the humans world completely..... I retraced my steps to each house I was sold to, killed my former masters and set the women free that had been beaten like I had and taken care of me when I was to weak to move...... but that's in the past and I can't change it." She looks at him and her eyes slowly start to change back to their original color.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:43 pm

Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
"Your lucky to have had that all of your life...... I was always collared, chained, and leashed..... but now I'm free and no one is ever going to take that from me unless they kill me." A gust of wind blows her hair away from her neck for a brief second, revealing scars from collars of many kinds.
Cringing from the thoughts that passed his head, he continued walking, saying," As long as I have these legs, I'll never be caught by humans. And as long as I have my freedom, I will continue living. I plan to live a full, happy life, regardless of everything...."
"Thats good, and I agree with you 100%." She smiles and closes her eyes as she walks through the trees.
Akeji continues to walk beside Keara, trying to think of something to say. "Hey, Kay, how did you escape the humans?
She stops walking and she opens her eyes. Her eyes change from a soft, friendly blue to a cold and hating dark blue. "Easy...." she says as she smiles wickedly. "My.... master.... came for me one night and because I had chains around my arms and legs holding me to the ground I couldn't move away as he put the collar on me. It was a special kind of collar that when I pulled away or he snaped his fingers it would shock me.... so as I was forced to walk back to his living corters I made an advance on him and acted very sweet and flirty. Like the foolish human he was he let his guard down and I ripped his throat wide open with a single slash of my claws. He didn't know what I was exactly, all he knew was I was female, I was young, and I would fight back if I was hit. But thats basically how I escaped..... but I didn't leave the humans world completely..... I retraced my steps to each house I was sold to, killed my former masters and set the women free that had been beaten like I had and taken care of me when I was to weak to move...... but that's in the past and I can't change it." She looks at him and her eyes slowly start to change back to their original color.
Akeji felt a sickening feeling in his stomach, realizing he had crossed into a territory that he should heep away from. He continued walking, pondering many things...

Akegura Hirou

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:45 pm

Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akeji felt a sickening feeling in his stomach, realizing he had crossed into a territory that he should heep away from. He continued walking, pondering many things...
She walks next to him. "Your sickened by me......." she whispers.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:45 pm

Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
"You know, what you did, it was very couragous. Going back and freeing all the slaves, that is."

Akegura Hirou

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:47 pm

Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
"No! no no no, I felt regret that I'd brought the subject up, I'm sure it brought up some horrible memories..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:48 pm

Akegura Hirou
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
"You know, what you did, it was very couragous. Going back and freeing all the slaves, that is."
She stays silents, she didn't know what to say or what to do.

Keara Linate Sivenate

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:49 pm

Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
"No! no no no, I felt regret that I'd brought the subject up, I'm sure it brought up some horrible memories..."
"The memories don't haunt me like you would think.... If anything I love them because they are a part of me and they remind me of what I have lived through." She smiles.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:50 pm

Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
"Well, it's getting late, perhaps we should turn back, maybe closer, to your den, and your pups?"

Akegura Hirou

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:52 pm

Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
"Well, it's getting late, perhaps we should turn back, maybe closer, to your den, and your pups?"
She looks back, in her eyes she hadn't really travled that far from her den and she knew her pups were safe. "If you want to.... the den has many chambers that only the pups and I know of and they will call for me if they need me."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:55 pm

Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
She looks back, in her eyes she hadn't really travled that far from her den and she knew her pups were safe. "If you want to.... the den has many chambers that only the pups and I know of and they will call for me if they need me."
"Ah, oh no, I just didn't want you to feel obligated to continue this way."

Akegura Hirou

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:57 pm

Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
"Oh don't worry about me.... if I wanted to turn around and go back I would. I speak my mind most of the time, but I don't feel obligated to continue walking. I'm actually enjoying myself." She smiles again and looks at the trees around them.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:01 am

Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
"Oh don't worry about me.... if I wanted to turn around and go back I would. I speak my mind most of the time, but I don't feel obligated to continue walking. I'm actually enjoying myself." She smiles again and looks at the trees around them.
"That's good that you're having fun" Ake notices Keara looking at their surroundings. "I think everything looks much better in the fall, with all the different colors.

Akegura Hirou

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:02 am

Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
"That's good that you're having fun" Ake notices Keara looking at their surroundings. "I think everything looks much better in the fall, with all the different colors.
"I agree.... Spring and fall are my favorite seasons, everything is perfect."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:08 am

Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
With the sun setting, and twilight coming, and listening to the rattle of the leaves above his head, Akeji felt a bit sleepy. "Hey, I'm getting tired, I'm going to go find a patch of leaves or something to sleep for tonight" (OOC)I'm actually a little tired, think of going to sleep(OOC)

Akegura Hirou

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:10 am

Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
With the sun setting, and twilight coming, and listening to the rattle of the leaves above his head, Akeji felt a bit sleepy. "Hey, I'm getting tired, I'm going to go find a patch of leaves or something to sleep for tonight" (OOC)I'm actually a little tired, think of going to sleep(OOC)
"Okay, I'm actually getting tired myself" (I'm about to fall asleep at the comp lol..... see you next time?)
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games