Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:00 am
NAME: Ashy
I also answer to Ashlynn, Ash, Amy, Kitty, Fluffy, Cuddle-Goth, Goth Girl, Crazy, or Beautiful Nightmare.
Birthday = April 10th
APPEARANCE: I don't know exactly how tall I am, somewhere between 5'1" and 5'4". My hair is dark brown with barely visible red highlights. My eyes are green with a little smidge of grey, but when I cry they look blue for some reason. I don't know why. I wear wire-frame glasses that annoy the living and/or dead daylights out of me. Currently I'm wearing my black sweater, a sweater my aunt gave me underneath, my undergarments, a pair of jeans, a pair of white socks, and my black fuzzy slippers.
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence ( heart ), Seether, AFI, HIM, Nirvana, and a bunch of other bands/artists that I can't really think of right now. I'm pretty big on loud, heavy rock music. I also love accoustics and pianos and such, as well as Irish music. heart
SEXUALITY: Don't know, don't care, won't tell.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Ashy doesn't like to talk about that sort of thing... redface
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Evanescence, music in general, reading, vampires, music, drawing (even though I'm horrible at it), writing, Gaia... ooooh the list goes on for miles.
PERSONALITY: Very sensitive, I cry easily, I laugh a lot, I go from happy to sad in the blink of an eye sometimes. I'm very caring and I hate to see people suffering or unhappy in any way, shape, or form, especially when it's people I know, love, or care about. I'm very, very affectionate and kind of psychotic.... yeah...
PET PEEVES: People who mispronounce, misspell, insult, or start rumours about Evanescence, people who start rumours in general, people who aren't nice to me, people who purposely mess up the lyrics to songs I love, discrimination of any kind... a lot of things get on my nerves
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like... Evanescence and anything to do with them, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, vampires, my friends and family, anything cute and cuddly, small animals, babies or children of any kind, Hot Topic, gothic stuff in general, and a ton of other things.
I dislike... People who misunderstand me, people who insult me, people who start rumours, anything creepy-crawly, insects, snakes, huge spiders, suffering, discrimination of any kind, and a ton of other things.
REASON FOR JOINING: Because I'm the cuddliest goth girl you'll ever meet, and because I'd like to carry on intelligent conversations with other goths.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:10 am
Welcome to the guild people ^^
*gives cookies*

Dearest Darling`

Holy Hydroxide

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:20 am
NAME: Raven
APPEARANCE: 5'6, hair has varied shades of brown, pale skin, dark jade eyes
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, Evanescence, Joy Division
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Literature, Math, Music
RELIGION: Umm...Atheist, I guess.
PERSONALITY: Mood changes quickly, shy to people I don't know
PET PEEVES: That horrid sound of chalk squeaking on the blackboard, chatspeak
DISLIKES: Pink. Pure evil.
REASON FOR JOINING: I need people to talk to who share my interests.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:22 am
Poetic Misfit

Welcome ^^
*gives cookie*

Dearest Darling`

Holy Hydroxide

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:25 am
deadly_demon
Poetic Misfit

Welcome ^^
*gives cookie*

Aww. Thanks. You must have endless patience, welcoming everyone. I commend you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:27 am
Poetic Misfit

Aww. Thanks. You must have endless patience, welcoming everyone. I commend you.

XD
It's not that bad. And I'm not the only one who does it ^^
Thanks, though

Dearest Darling`

MistressBlood666

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:26 am
NAME: Jasy/Obsidian
APPEARANCE: eyes a face and a mouth as for clothing out look whatevers clean on my floor.
FAV. BANDS: Any thing dark,heavy,metal, classical, opera or just anything I like.....
SEXUALITY: BI but leaning towards lesbian
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading,writing,sining,movies,tv,music, friends and sleeping.
PERSONALITY: Funny. Serious when needed, somewhat of a perve,sadistic owell....,Alittle b*tchy but only when in a bad mood or pmsing.
PET PEEVES:poeple that make random sounds when its just not funny any more.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes hmmm Laurell k Hamilton books, Good horror action or drama movies, Vampires and any other things like that, IM also pagan so ya I guess I like it/Dislikes=Lord of the rings,Good charlotte or w.e its spelled,Linkin park ya I said it they blow, People that arent trust worthy.
REASON FOR JOINING: I liked the form.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:36 am
MistressBlood666
NAME: Jasy/Obsidian
APPEARANCE: eyes a face and a mouth as for clothing out look whatevers clean on my floor.
FAV. BANDS: Any thing dark,heavy,metal, classical, opera or just anything I like.....
SEXUALITY: BI but leaning towards lesbian
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading,writing,sining,movies,tv,music, friends and sleeping.
PERSONALITY: Funny. Serious when needed, somewhat of a perve,sadistic owell....,Alittle b*tchy but only when in a bad mood or pmsing.
PET PEEVES:poeple that make random sounds when its just not funny any more.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes hmmm Laurell k Hamilton books, Good horror action or drama movies, Vampires and any other things like that, IM also pagan so ya I guess I like it/Dislikes=Lord of the rings,Good charlotte or w.e its spelled,Linkin park ya I said it they blow, People that arent trust worthy.
REASON FOR JOINING: I liked the form.

Welcome to the guild. ^_^ *hands you a basket of cookies* relax and enjoy yourself. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

xmisscheshirex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:04 am
NAME: Melissa
APPEARANCE: Brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin - don't know why but it's really pale and it wasn't; Short, thin, dressed
FAV. BANDS: I'm ecletic so yeah...anything will do
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, drawing, roleplaying and an endless list of pointless things;
PERSONALITY: Serious, bad-tempered, short fused, sarcastic, sadistic, I can be funny or I can sometimes be described as pure evil; oh yeah and B*tchy
PET PEEVES: Endlest list, clowns being number 1
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes music, being smart, horror, being alone (where I live everyone is so annoying), the dark, vampires, demons...okay so yeah I admit I like blood...| Dislikes clowns, clowns and more clowns!
REASON FOR JOINING: ...I like the guild...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:08 am
Dae Sun
NAME: Melissa
APPEARANCE: Brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin - don't know why but it's really pale and it wasn't; Short, thin, dressed
FAV. BANDS: I'm ecletic so yeah...anything will do
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, drawing, roleplaying and an endless list of pointless things;
PERSONALITY: Serious, bad-tempered, short fused, sarcastic, sadistic, I can be funny or I can sometimes be described as pure evil; oh yeah and B*tchy
PET PEEVES: Endlest list, clowns being number 1
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes music, being smart, horror, being alone (where I live everyone is so annoying), the dark, vampires, demons...okay so yeah I admit I like blood...| Dislikes clowns, clowns and more clowns!
REASON FOR JOINING: ...I like the guild...

Welcome to our little shadowed recess of a guild. *hands you a basket of cookies* Hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

xmisscheshirex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:26 am
lurichan

Welcome to our little shadowed recess of a guild. *hands you a basket of cookies* Hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^

Thank you. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:46 pm
Meows =3

NAME: Ces!
APPEARANCE: Ugly spotty asian teen.
FAV. BANDS: Metallica.. Gorillaz.. <3
SEXUALITY: Bisexual.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.. Wink wink.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime.. Modelling.. Photography.. HTML.. Hrm hrm razz
PERSONALITY: Spicy, and unpredictable. >=)
PET PEEVES: Pet wuht? o-o
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like: To speak intellectually about delicate matters, such as Christianity vs Science, to flirt and be flirted with and Hot Chocolate. I dislike: it when my food falls on the floor.. =
REASON FOR JOINING: Becush it's a cool guild. >=) And I want to put you in my sandwhich.

heart  

Safyrex

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:09 pm
Safyrex
Meows =3

NAME: Ces!
APPEARANCE: Ugly spotty asian teen.
FAV. BANDS: Metallica.. Gorillaz.. <3
SEXUALITY: Bisexual.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.. Wink wink.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime.. Modelling.. Photography.. HTML.. Hrm hrm razz
PERSONALITY: Spicy, and unpredictable. >=)
PET PEEVES: Pet wuht? o-o
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like: To speak intellectually about delicate matters, such as Christianity vs Science, to flirt and be flirted with and Hot Chocolate. I dislike: it when my food falls on the floor.. =
REASON FOR JOINING: Becush it's a cool guild. >=) And I want to put you in my sandwhich.

heart

Welcome ^^
*gives cookie*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:23 pm
Welcome everyone... And thanks to the cookie welcomers! *munches*

Edit: *places a large box of cookies beside her with a sign that says "Welcome to the guild, please take a cookie" next to it*  

EvFaerAshlynn

x[.Mitsukai Eimin.]x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:41 pm
Name: Charmaine. Call me Sukai.
Fav. Bands: Slipknot, Disturbed, Adema, Blood Simple, Canibal Corpse, Bucket Truck, etc.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Relationship status: Single. Not looking.
Hobbies/Interests: Guitar, writing, drawing, computers.
Personality: Generally quiet. Sarcastic. Easily annoyed.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes - Intelligence. Maturity. | Dislikes - Stupidity. Preps. Country/pop/poser music.
Reason for Joining: Thought it looked interesting.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games