Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:29 am
((To Serph))

“You sound as though your will rest in the right and if I was to tell you Sogue’s location you would not harm him. I can tell you where I sent him. That was many days ago. I do not know where he is now but only that he is in the middle of a huge mission. “ Specter spoke and seemed not so reluctant this time to finally tell his secrets. His mind was open and he looked up at Serph and watched to make sure his motives where noble.

“Sogue has gone to Barosuk. He is dealing with the Queen Collective Claire. You will find him somewhere within their long tunnels in the mountains there.”

“Specter no, you shouldn’t.”

“Shush Jade. Trust my judgment.”

“But”

“ENOUGH”

“I’m watching you. I don’t trust you Serph. If I hear you have done anything wrong I will hunt you down and end you. You may be quick with a sword but I am a Gun Slinger, I have been declared the fastest hands in all of Aeonce. “

((to Sogue))

“What is it that you could possibly want with me. I have told you Dark Hand scum I will have nothing to do with you. Leave now or I will send these bugs to destroy you.!” Claire said using the Collective’s voice as her own. She could think, see, hear, everything form every Collective ant lion around.

The other ant lions seemed to be activated and moved to key locations around you if they should so need to attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:36 am
((to Salin))

((Keep everyone but Helix, he sounds like a very complicated character and I don’t like him to much. Is he off of X-men…just asking.))

The road up ahead was crawling, on all walls, with collective ant lions. There was a larger room with double the guards and two large beetles in it. There was a special hive room that would continually spit out fire ants if needed. The battle would most defiantly be large and difficult.

A few ant lions from just on the outer side of the tunnel leading to Claire’s room began to move for their hourly rounds and came up across another tunnel where they spotted you. It wasn’t to many compared to what you have fought but they attacked all the same, rushing in with weapons this time and attacking in groups.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:35 am
Salfos & Party

"good sirs...." Salfos asked politly. "That was truly amazing sight of that magnificent dragon. Also your scenery makes a completly wonderful journey....We have got a picture of terrain and a large dragon...we need pictures of pack dragons Small and Large. then also a solitary small dragon nest. if you don't mind. We do need all we can get. But first lets stop for lunch. shall we?"

Rex had a snack full of food for the dragoons, and the party to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:43 am
DHSS

Hanzo reported back and told that their was no way in short of a frontal attack. THen Rikimaru was angered, but got his emotion under control in several minutes.

"we must have a way in." he hissed angered.

What about looking for a back door. im sure thats not the only way if they were to have failed in holding. Xeno suggested.

"yes good idea. Hanzo you and Silke head back to the door and see if you can remove the barrier to make it easy for the main force to break through. Me, Kotaro, and Xeno will look for the back door. Meet back here in several hours."

Hanzo took silke and teleported back near the door to see if they can remove the barriore without notice. while Rikimaru took a group around looking for any hidden doors. Xeno was looking for thoughts to see if he could fish the info out of a mind. He was getting interupptied by Rikimaru's anger and Kotaro's Lust for chaos. he was trying to drown it out but eventually he walked a lot slower than the others to keep there thoughts out while they looked.  

Crew

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:47 am
Joa-Boo
SittingHere
((yo i was in the cave about ready to go fight in the caverns agiain just incase you forgot)) this is crap, i mean seriously just fighting some lame battle i care nothing about, henry thought to himself. he picked up his knapsack head out of the cave, "if they arrnt going to let me fight the alliance now im going to find them myself and get my revenge" he mumbled under his breath while grinding his teeth the more he thought about it the bigger the anger got insid4e of him. the black arura puyulsed deep inside of him((haha thats what she said)) it left black misty foot prints on the cave floor as he crept towards where he had come in at
((OK dude….hmm…lets work with this whole story of yours. Which side do you want to work for. Dark hand or Omega Alliance. Or you could chose to work for Olin Sikil, Specter’s group, I have a few ideas for each…..If we can work on your profile to have an actual like story or power that isn’t so instantly Godly I think I could really have a place for you that gets you into the action right away. Try revising your character. Maybe he could have this demon arm weapon he finds that allows him to use this aura, or maybe your guy is being haunted by a ghost and he can use it’s powers but it hurts him a lot. I don’t know…think about it a bit))
((okay heres what im thinking, i want to kill the omega alliance i dont really care who i do it with, my guys entire life is based on killing them, as for the power i was planing it to be a dr. jekkyl and mr hyxde thing where the evil energy takes him over, i dont want it to be all powerfulk just contrasting to his normal personality, oh yeah and dude, how do you fit your mom into a bikini,,, you take the f out of way, hahhaha...tell me what you think))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:54 am
((Then you should join the group i have thats out killing. we can randomly find you somewhere. or your trapped inside the cave and we recue you idk.))  

Crew

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:59 am
((i mean we hacve to wait for drew but i have some good ideas for that))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:03 pm
A_Shadow_Within
Salfos & Party

"good sirs...." Salfos asked politly. "That was truly amazing sight of that magnificent dragon. Also your scenery makes a completly wonderful journey....We have got a picture of terrain and a large dragon...we need pictures of pack dragons Small and Large. then also a solitary small dragon nest. if you don't mind. We do need all we can get. But first lets stop for lunch. shall we?"

Rex had a snack full of food for the dragoons, and the party to eat.

"we could take you to the pick nick grounds if that’s what you want. They are only a few minutes away from here." One of the Dragoons said stopping to confirm before changing directions and heading to the left until they where on another path that lead straight for the pick nick grounds. They ushered you into a large Gazibo(sp). There where many tables to sit down and eat in. As soon as you where in the Dragoons stopped and turned a lever at the side of the entrance that shifted all of the lighting again. All you could see was trees but the Dragoons had vanished.

"Tell us when you are done eating and we will resume this safari."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:09 pm
A_Shadow_Within
DHSS

Hanzo reported back and told that their was no way in short of a frontal attack. THen Rikimaru was angered, but got his emotion under control in several minutes.

"we must have a way in." he hissed angered.

What about looking for a back door. im sure thats not the only way if they were to have failed in holding. Xeno suggested.

"yes good idea. Hanzo you and Silke head back to the door and see if you can remove the barrier to make it easy for the main force to break through. Me, Kotaro, and Xeno will look for the back door. Meet back here in several hours."

Hanzo took silke and teleported back near the door to see if they can remove the barriore without notice. while Rikimaru took a group around looking for any hidden doors. Xeno was looking for thoughts to see if he could fish the info out of a mind. He was getting interupptied by Rikimaru's anger and Kotaro's Lust for chaos. he was trying to drown it out but eventually he walked a lot slower than the others to keep there thoughts out while they looked.

((nothing about your post says Silke is the one doing it))

From the map given to you it showed the entire Cavern searched by Serph. It wasn't much but it did show of a back way that entered from the Kingdom of Baji. It would take days to get out there and then back to where the Omega Alliance was located but it was the only other way in.

The magic Silke was using did nothing to stop or disable the barrier. It was held up by powerful charms and magic. The Omega Alliance had many good casters on their side and would be beaten by any such countering magic. No such luck here.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:16 pm
((for you TJ I'm thinking maybe you could of been attacking the Omega Alliance at the caverns and they capture you because you are all alone and maybe when Jake's people get in and fight you could break out and join with them. Sound good))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:28 pm
Joa-Boo
((to Salin))

((Keep everyone but Helix, he sounds like a very complicated character and I don’t like him to much. Is he off of X-men…just asking.))

The road up ahead was crawling, on all walls, with collective ant lions. There was a larger room with double the guards and two large beetles in it. There was a special hive room that would continually spit out fire ants if needed. The battle would most defiantly be large and difficult.

A few ant lions from just on the outer side of the tunnel leading to Claire’s room began to move for their hourly rounds and came up across another tunnel where they spotted you. It wasn’t to many compared to what you have fought but they attacked all the same, rushing in with weapons this time and attacking in groups.
((Yes...I love Gambit..I don't think I like Aitas that much, so unorginal and interesting.))

"Portect Tooge!" yelled Salin drawing up his spear as the ant lions neared. The room echoed with the noise of their rushing feet charging towards them. Zaught drew his own spear and got into a croucthed stance in front of Tooge while Splitjaw and Helix flanked either side of him. Atias took to the back where he could freely use his spells to assist us.

The The first group meet with a loud clash as Helix flung two electrical cards at the group slicing intho the exoskeleton of one at the neck and leg. The spazing ant lion feel to the ground with a loud thump, hazing the room with dust. As the group got mere yards away from them Atias threw a blast of fire into the group scattering them as they reached Salin and Zaught's spear tips.

Salin stabbed at one but his spear tip was knocked off course by the crudel wielding ant lion. The ant lion in return swide swiped Salin in the side, though Salin's pain resistance was to high enough to easily ignore the hit. "I'm a vampire b***h its going to take more than that to harm me!" Salin grabbed the ant lion by its neck and squeezed till he heard the crackling sound of the exoskeleton breaking and felt the warm sticky green blood of the ant lions on his bare hands. Salin took a moment to lick some of the blood and roared bearing his fangs, it had been a while since he had ate.

Meanwhile Zaught slashed with the tip of his spear, only scraping the exoskeleton of the ant lion. The creature struck back with its bronze tipped spear, though Zaught easily spun to the left away from the blade. He reeled his spear back and shot a short stabb into the side of ant lion causing it to sherik in pain. Zaught went to stabb again but his spear was stuck. Crying in frustration Growling in frustration Zaught let go of the spear and shot his palm into the spears butt sending it further into the ant lion killing it. Another ant lion from the first group charged Zaught unarmed. "So a fair fight is what you want!" he laughed sending his foot straight into the creatures chest, sending it to the ground. With a loud clinging Zaught drew his dirk from his belt and descended on the creatures wrestleing with it for a second before putting the dirk through the already weakened chest plate of the ant lion, quickly piercing its heart.

Splitjaw charged another ant lion armed with a crudgel hissing wildly at it as he leapt at it tackling it to the ground. Splitjaw used his heavier weight to manuver onto its shoulder blades locking its scrawny arms on the ground. Just as Splitjaw raised his huge fists to crack open the pathetic ant lion's head a second ant lion jumped onto his back knocking him off the first ant lion. Rolling over top of the ant lion Splitjaw rolled onto his feet and croucted into a defensive position hissing threateningly at them challenging both them at once. The two ant lions charged Splitjaw at the same time running into a braced shoulder that not only stopped both ant lions but sent them back stumbling. As soon as they stepped backwards Splitjaw snarled and put a backhand into the face of one sending it flying to the ground while punching straight through the exoskeleton of the other one. Splitjaw tossed the ant lion on his hand to the ground stepping on its neck killing it. The second one who he had sent flying came back and latched onto Splitjaw's back. Splitjaw laughed and grabbed its torso and flung it forward and head first into the ground, splattering its brains over the ground. "These puny runts have no strength or armor, this shall be a massecare.!" Splitjaw roared in victory.

During this time Helix and Atias fouced on keeping the other groups back while their comrades finsihed off the first one. Soon all the groups of the ant lions were dead on the ground oozing their blood onto the cavern floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:30 pm
Aveleon stalked past her gaurds who immediately threw themsleves into defense mode.

"where are you going, misstress?" the tall one asked

"to investigate a man who seems to be a problem i'm merely seeing if i am guessing correctly." she said still walking to the doors of the shrine.

"Ma'dam we need more information. we can't just let you leave without a proper reason." he spoke quickly while stepping in front of her.

"his name i am not certain but finding him shall not be as hard as i imagine." she said stopping.

"misstress we understand it is not often anyone turns down the chance to meet a sage of the elements but don't you think your actions are a bit rash?" he said pointedly

"are you questioning me?" she asked, ice filled every word.

"no,no ma'dam i am not. just please let us accompany you." he said calmly

"it shouldn't seem as though i don't trust him." she said moving forward again.

"then please give us a description, we could at least try to tell you whom it is you are searching for" they pleaded. Aveleon sighed and gave out every detail she had seen. the men stared at her.

"well? can you help or will you continue to stand in my way?" she asked folding her arms over her chest.

"go on ahead misstress. the man you are searching for goes by the name, Joa-Boo" he said stepping aside and opening the door to the shrine.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:32 pm
Joa-Boo
((for you TJ I'm thinking maybe you could of been attacking the Omega Alliance at the caverns and they capture you because you are all alone and maybe when Jake's people get in and fight you could break out and join with them. Sound good))
(yeah man that sounds good just start me off....thatshat she siad hahahha))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:55 pm
((Salin))

The first wave is done and killed off. The rest lie and wait for you to enete5r the lair. It is sudnely dark again and you can hear movment all around. The inside of the walls seem to move.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:59 pm
SittingHere
Joa-Boo
(yeah man that sounds good just start me off....thatshat she siad hahahha))

((now lets work on the name of your character...think of something interesting that I can spell))  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games