Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
~So Who are you (Pic Post .Lets see those smiling faces )~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:12 pm
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Well...this is me just inside the computer lab at my office at the university. Without my glasses on lol!
User Image

Awww....your so cute! whee YAY! Auron finally posts a picture of himself!! heart

Cute?! stare

Um..yes...that's a good thing..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:19 pm
tkdauronXIII
Well...this is me just inside the computer lab at my office at the university. Without my glasses on lol!
User Image

Oh my gosh look at you, you are so handsome! heart ^.^  

Silver Tiger Lily

Beloved Star

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:19 pm
tkdauronXIII
User Image

OMG it's Tk!!!!!

How funny that I was looking at the background and thinking it looks just like computer lab! And it is!!!
Handsome devil you are. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:22 pm
Yo Tk, did you ever by chance go to. Morrison High School or Clinton Community College by chance. You remind me a bit of a few students I went to school with. 3nodding  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:32 pm
Hey hey! Ladies! Back off! He's mine!! twisted *giggles* Just messing around..... ninja

He is rather a cutie eh? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:28 pm
Yeah, another asian!!!!!!! woohoo! we rule!!!!!!

edit sad sorry, coffe gives me trouble at times....)

edit2 : oh, and you're eyes are still huge compared to mine....so don't think about complaining as people do in asian pride guild. no offense kylie, but your eyes look monstrous compared to me......

edit3 sad sorry, random comment again....stupid coffe....)

edit4: btw, auron, what is the "anti" sign in the background? i could only make out the head from zooming in with my browser. just curious...  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:28 pm
LanceCalvis
Yo Tk, did you ever by chance go to. Morrison High School or Clinton Community College by chance. You remind me a bit of a few students I went to school with. 3nodding

I don't recall knowing any schools by that name down here. I only went to Estero High...Currently I'm attending Florida Gulf Coast University.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:30 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Hey hey! Ladies! Back off! He's mine!! twisted *giggles* Just messing around..... ninja

Wow...and surprisingly yet...I'm not taken lol! Not in my life thus far anyways. xd  

tkdauronXIII

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:32 pm
Ronzalpha201
Yeah, another asian!!!!!!! woohoo! we rule!!!!!!

edit sad sorry, coffe gives me trouble at times....)

edit2 : oh, and you're eyes are still huge compared to mine....so don't think about complaining as people do in asian pride guild. no offense kylie, but your eyes look monstrous compared to me......

edit3 sad sorry, random comment again....stupid coffe....)

edit4: btw, auron, what is the "anti" sign in the background? i could only make out the head from zooming in with my browser. just curious...

It says "No food, drinks, etc..." Although no one listens to this and still bring their drinks and food in lol! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:47 pm
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Wow...and surprisingly yet...I'm not taken lol! Not in my life thus far anyways. xd

lol, I have a feeling more girls would be heading to Florida just to see you Tk.

Now a picture with your glasses!  

tilbear
Crew

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:52 pm
tilbear
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

lol, I have a feeling more girls would be heading to Florida just to see you Tk.

Now a picture with your glasses!

Hmm...? That would make me look like Kyouya though lol! jk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:12 pm
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Aww....I'm sorry. Hey! If you were here...I'd snatch you up like a blueberry muffin and gobble ya up! xd  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:34 pm
User Image

Oh tkay, where did you go tkay. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:24 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Aww....I'm sorry. Hey! If you were here...I'd snatch you up like a blueberry muffin and gobble ya up! xd

...that seriously didn't sound right lol!  

tkdauronXIII

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:26 pm
LanceCalvis
User Image

Oh tkay, where did you go tkay. 3nodding

That seems rather familiar...but I can't remember what it's called. It's a digi right?  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games