complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:53 pm
(I work at the PNE, dunno where you guys are, so you might not have heard of it.)

Dion stared agape at Caterina. She said oddly to Matt, "Caterina chose a dare, didn't she? What are you going to do to her?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:39 pm

Lily also gave Matt a questioning look. What did you do for a vampire? "Isn't it supposed to be something embarassing?" Asked Lily curiously.

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:21 pm
(Pacific National Exhibition, or Playland, during the non-summer months.)

"Embarrassing or scary, or dangerous," Dion clarified for Lily. "That's why I'm at a loss for words: what in the world can we force Caterina to do that she wouldn't do of her own will anyways?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:57 pm
(Never heard of it. Where I live we don't have that)
(Can we make it so that the next day at school it is Halloween?)
Matt's face suddenly lit up. "I will be back in a sec" he said. He dashed out the door. "Oh no, no no no no no" Caterina muttered. Matt came back a second later with a dress that looked exactly like the one that Elizabeth, in Pirates of the Carribean, would have worn, complete with a corset. "You get to wear this starting now, all the ways through school tomorrow" Matt said. "No, uh uh I refuse" Caterina said. Matt smiled an evil smile.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:39 pm
(It's probably only in my city, but I don't want to say where, because...you know...security issues. My mom would kill me if I stated where I lived, beyond being in Canada. stare )

Dion looked long and hard at the dress. "That doesn't seem like much of a dare," she grumbled. "You know Caterina will make that outfit - or any outfit - look good, since she's a vampire. And tomorrow's Halloween, besides!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:43 pm
(Same here. Though I don't live in Canada. It must be cool to live there..)
"Oh, trust me, it's a dare. Little Cat here loathes dresses. Plus it's frilly and no one dresses up for Halloween in High school. Maybe a few kids but very few" Matt said. Caterina groaned. "Think, you can impress that boyfriend of yours in it" Matt teased. Caterina's face turned from a look of horror to embarresment.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:31 pm
"Which boyfriend?" Dion was puzzled for a moment. "Ty or Kenneth?" Her own comment confused her even more, after a second's thought. She couldn't remember, had Matt known the reason for the fight that - though it seemed ages ago - had only happened earlier today? He'd known he had to look after Selana and Dion, maybe that had been all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:50 am

Lily eyed the dress skeptically. Surely Caterina would wear that without any issues, so Lily had another idea. "Hey Matt. Can we do her hair, can we say thats part of the dare?" She asked eagerly.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:11 am
"I was talking about Kenneth. And yes, she also hates getting her nails done and anything girly like that" Matt said. Caterina went as if to run but Matt grabbed her around the waist. "I think not. You're not getting out of this" Matt said. Caterina struggled fiercly against Matt but Matt didn't release his hold on her. "Girls, gonna help" Caterina asked, stopping her struggle for a second to talk to them. She was a few inches above the ground and her hair was a mess around her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:02 am
Dion giggled. "I think Lily wants to help you with your hair," she said.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:34 am
"Grr! You guys are evil. Every single last one of you except for Selanna who is sleeping" Caterina told them, kicking up her struggle once again. Matt laughed and kept his hold on her. "You're not getting away that easily sweet" Matt told his long time friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:24 pm
Dion kept a straight face. "I'm sure that, if she were awake, Selana would want to take part in this too. Maybe we should wake her." As soon as Dion said the words, she considered them, but no, she decided her sister needed the rest. Caterina could take the suggestion as a joke.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:59 pm
Lily grabbed Cat's wrist and pulled her into the rarely used bathroom. "You get 10 seconds to change into that, or else I'm coming in." She warned Caterina, closing the door. "And thats how you get things done." She said, dusting off her shoulder jokingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:10 pm
"You guys suck" Caterina said, galring at the outfit. She then proceeded to try to get into the outfit, unsuccessfuly since she had to first put on a corset(something she had never put on before). Caterina refused to admit defeat with the corset but time was running low. "Can I have more time?" Caterina asked.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:47 pm
"No, but Lily could come in and lace up the strings of the corset for you...really tight," Dion said helpfully.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff