Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:38 pm
Ai smiled and blushed a little, leaning her head on his and continued to watch the fire. "Good night." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:45 pm
Sira slept peacefully for the first time in a while. Usually his dream's were filled with pain and sadness. Now his mind was content as he slept.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:50 pm
Ai continued to watch the fire, coughing occasionally, until she started to feel drowzy. She looked at him. He looks so cute when he sleeps. She took her towel and folded it like a pillow and laid Sira down, his head on the towel, and she laid down next to him,her head on his chest, starting to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:00 pm
Sira opened his eye's feeling Ai shift him. He smiled slightly as he laid back down. He gently wrapped his arm around her. "Night.." He whispered knowing Ai was probably already asleep.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:06 pm
Ai had heard Sira but she couldn't respond, her body asleep while her mind was awake. Her thoughts started to settle and instead of her usual comfusing dreams she had a real one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:13 pm
Sira sighed contently and drifted to sleep again. He held Ai closely as he dreamed.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:20 pm
(Aww. xd Can't think of anything else so...Morning! lol)
The sun was barely on the horizon and Ai started to wake up. She looked at Sira who was still sleeping. I know, I'll make him breakfast. She got up and went into the kitchen getting ingrdients and started to cook stewed leeks, bacon, onigiri, and eggs.
(makes me hungry xp , but i'm already eating steak so i'm good)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:24 pm
((lol thank god cuz I was getting writers block))

Sira woke up a few minutes after Ai. He sat up and could smell bacon. 'Hmm..? Ai must be cooking..' He thought standing up and stretching. "Morning!" He called into the kitchen.

((>.< Now I'm hungry..But I just ate.. Does that make sense? xd ))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:28 pm
Ai looked at Sira smiling. "Morning. Hungry?" She was finishing everything, but left the leeks in the pot.
(Yesh! It happens to me alot
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:34 pm
"Yeah.." Sira said blushing slightly as his stomach growled. He sat down at the table smiling.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:42 pm
"Good." Ai smiled and placed everything on the table. "Bacon. Eggs. Rice balls. Leeks." She said each when she put them down and sat next to Sira. "You don't have to eat the leeks if you don't want, I made them because they are good for colds and if I have a cold the sooner i'm better."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:48 pm
Sira began eating the eggs, bacon and rice. He took a bite out of the leek trying to force a small half smile. "I think I'll pass on the leek.." He said swallowing the bite he had taken.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:53 pm
"Heh. Yeah, I'm not to fond of leeks either, but i'll eat them as long as they are good for me." Ai said staring at the leeks as if they were evil, but smiled and eat them anyways along with some onigiri and bacon.
(Sorry if I keep saying Rice balls and then onigiri and rice balls again, I have a habit of switching between the two sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:59 pm
Sira smiled finishing off the eggs and handing Ai the rest of his bacon. "Here I'm not that hungry. Besides you'll need something to wash down the leeks with." He said politely.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:09 pm
"Thank you." Ai smiled and took the bacon, finishing her breakfast. "That was good. Do you have morning duty?" She asked Sira picking up her dishes.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games