Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:05 pm
[lol yea] she hugged him back "i missed you, how could you die on me?" she smiled "and yes you do"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:16 pm
"I didnt die, i just went away temporarily." [forget the censor] *gives lola a big kiss* "i could never lose you and i knew that i would die so i prepared for it. and now lola, lets get out of here, i found a nice place, its back in sanctuary, its a big castle, owned by some guy named Necross, i wonder if he will let us buy it. "*walks off into the sunset carrying lola in his arms* "Hey Sora you coming, theres a skeleton that has the hots for ya back at the castle." *laughs* *opens a portal to sanctuary* so lola you go get settled in just ask a skeleton to help you find your room. im gonna go get my plans ready to free your brother from darkness, and to finish that Xemnas guy for good.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:19 pm
she smiled "thank you" she called a skeleton "can you show me my room?" she smiled and walked down the hall "see you soon Necross" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:35 pm
ill be right behind you. *runs and grabs plans from lab then gets back to lola* your room is the one next to mine, it has a connecting door itll take a while to get there. so lets talk while were walking. did you really think that i would leave you for good? theres no way in hell i would do that. oh and once we get to your room, ill show you around, teach you a few things, then we can discuss these plans. ahh were almost here, you may go skeleton, and could you bring us up something to drink, a couple of potions from the basement will do. *takes lola into her room and sits down on her bed* ok so here is your bed, over there is your closet, its very big, i cant even fill mine and i get a new outift every day, and over there is the laundry chute, and over there is the door connecting our rooms, and here are your nightstands, the skeletons clean up so no need for you to do that, and they can even make you a new outfit if you show them your style. and now to teach you how to telepathically talk to the skeletons, ok first you must concentrate really hard, and then you think about a skeleton, and then think about what you want, and they will take care of it. and now for the plans, ahh our drinks are here. *hands her a potion* here drink this, itll make you feel a lot better.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:38 pm
she smiled "thank you" she drank some of it "ok so its kinda like talking to someone in their mind, right?" she asked thinking for a while, she looked around the room "its a nice room," she said smiling "thank you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:48 pm
yeah its just like talking to someone in their mind. your very welcome. so now for these plans, heres the basics, what we do is we sneak into their castle and then ive got to paralyze them, then make them drink the potions ive prepared, and as for xemnas, hes mine. ive got a special torture spell for him *takes a quick sip of the potion* the spell will make him think hes going insane and then he will lose his mind and then i cast my mind shatter spell, he passes out then i give him my purity potion. if you wish i can leave your brother and his friends to you, you cant be corrupted after all. but it is entirely your choice. *takes another sip of potion*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:50 pm
"well i do love my brother even though he turned against me" she said thinking "all a good plan, but...what about his guards and such?what if they hear us coming in" she looked around thinking, taking another sip of the potion  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:06 pm
Ansem met with a cloaked figure in Merlins castle.

Ansem the Wise- It appears we are not the only ones that are aware of Xemnas activitys. Others seek a way to stop his evil deeds as well. Tell me my old friend, what do you think there chances of success are?

???- Alone he can be dealt with but what about the Organization?

Ansem the Wise- Yes, they are a rather troublesome bunch. I need you to continue watching over Sora for the time being.

???- And what of Xemnas apprentices?

Ansem the Wise- You will leave him to me, should he turn to the side of evil that is.

Two rather formidable figures appeared before the two.

Maleficent- Well well well, what a pleasure it is to finally meet the two of you once again. "They bowed slightly, "me and this incompetent baboon here will not allow you two to interfere with our plans.

Ansem the Wise- Why do you care if Xemnas succeeds. Don't you see, in the end you are just as much a pawn as those Nothings.

Maleficent- I am nothing like those Nothings they are far beneith me and will do whatever I say. Come Pete we have Chaos to ensue on this peaceful land. Oh and your kingdom will soon belong to me King Mickey.

King Mickey(???)- Not if I have anything to do with it, "a Keyblade appeared in his hand as the two disappeared".

Heartless and Nothings appeared surrounding them led by Pete.

Pete- Well I guess we should get this show on the road, Attack!!  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:10 pm
she looked at them "well why do you care what happens?" she stands up "i have a right to interfere, its you who doesnt" she walks down the hall "and for your information, you cant stop me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:17 pm
baby, im 2 steps ahead of you, 2 potions of silence and 2 potions of invisibility. and then ive got these soul seal gems, they keep people from sensing our presence. anything else you can think of that may be a problem?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:18 pm
she thought for a moment "no not really" she looked at him "sounds like a good plan"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:21 pm
The group of Heartless and Nothings began to encircle the two. King Mickey leaped forward slashing his keyblade at a small group of charging Nothings. Several heartless turned into shadows sneaking up on Ansem. ANSEM, behind you, "King Mickey said". "He looked at the group of attackers in a confused way as they jumped onto him. Ansem disappeared before his friends eyes as the king backed away from the large group of approaching foes.

In Maleficents layer.......

Maleficent- Well well well, "they put there long fingernail on the chin of the chained Ansem. How does it feel to find that you are powerless after all?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:25 pm
ok well lets head to the castle. i just got my dragon upgraded, now its got a stereo equipped hop on were going in and my dragon is gonna make a distraction. *hops on and turns on Crazy B**** by Buckcherry* nice song, now lets go. Dragon up up and away, to Xemnas' castle. *sings along* so having fun on the back of a fire breathing terror babe?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:27 pm
she smiled "its definetly something i havent tried before" she looking around "its scary but fun" she said smiling "ok so the plan is to get my brother, turn him back to good, i send him and his friends back home, then attack Xemnas right" she said thinking  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:31 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
ok well lets head to the castle. i just got my dragon upgraded, now its got a stereo equipped hop on were going in and my dragon is gonna make a distraction. *hops on and turns on Crazy B**** by Buckcherry* nice song, now lets go. Dragon up up and away, to Xemnas' castle. *sings along* so having fun on the back of a fire breathing terror babe?

A spiky haired man with red hair appeared before him in a blaze of fire. He had green eyes and a greyish black coat with black shoes. "He tapped his foot lightly as he looked at the person before him. So, who do we have here in this fair area?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games