Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:34 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
marcus slips into the den and lays down thinking

Valdamt walks toward Marcus. "Prince.. Marcus..."
marcus looks up at the king
what is it i was hopping to be alone for awhile to think

"I'm sorry... I just came to... to Apologize..." looks down at the ground. "I... did not know that you saved my daughters.... Tomoe twice."
its ok your a father and it was expected of you to worry about them the are your life after all
i cant say i wouldn't have done the same thing had i been in your place

Can't help but to chuckle softly. "Then i'm glad that you understand me." Sighs a bit. "Tomoe is recovering, the Mages told me everything. They saw into her memory and saw everything you did. You know... I'm quite impressed... to escape the humans twice... you need a lot of wisdom to do that..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:36 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Incomes Deasy, she see's a man he comes up to her she stares at him Meaneil says "Oh thank god please help me, my sister nock her out please and het her necklace back on!" Deadsy "Let me guess a curse? well watevr I needed some exitment" she goes infront of him defending him Elly comes up "WTF?"
User Image

A young man, around 20 walks toward them. "Eh? Found sumthing good, Deadsy?"

User Image
she looks at him "Nah it will be over in a sec, take that guy and head for the vampire castle that we were going to, I'll meet up with you" she turns to Elly who is getting up

"A'ight then." Takes Meaneil and carries him. "See ya there, then."
"See ya in a bit boi" she goes to Elly and pick her up Elly looks at her "How dare you" Deadsy replies "Psh, like a care little girl" Deadsy knockes her out then spreads her wings and begins to fly
Deadsy takes off and see's her friend and grabs him with her free arm "You know your vary slow?! Well were Almost to the Castle anyway"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:37 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
marcus slips into the den and lays down thinking

Valdamt walks toward Marcus. "Prince.. Marcus..."

"I'm sorry... I just came to... to Apologize..." looks down at the ground. "I... did not know that you saved my daughters.... Tomoe twice."
its ok your a father and it was expected of you to worry about them the are your life after all

Can't help but to chuckle softly. "Then i'm glad that you understand me." Sighs a bit. "Tomoe is recovering, the Mages told me everything. They saw into her memory and saw everything you did. You know... I'm quite impressed... to escape the humans twice... you need a lot of wisdom to do that..."

i origanly was going there to help a friend but they got hurt and i rescued them
im glad i did or i wouldn't have gotten revenge  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:38 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

i origanly was going there to help a friend but they got hurt and i rescued them
{you shouldve noticed by now that Meaneil is gone -_-}  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:39 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

{i did}{me not that dumb}{lol}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:40 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

{then your character should have realized tht he went after his sister}  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:41 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Incomes Deasy, she see's a man he comes up to her she stares at him Meaneil says "Oh thank god please help me, my sister nock her out please and het her necklace back on!" Deadsy "Let me guess a curse? well watevr I needed some exitment" she goes infront of him defending him Elly comes up "WTF?"
User Image

A young man, around 20 walks toward them. "Eh? Found sumthing good, Deadsy?"

User Image
she looks at him "Nah it will be over in a sec, take that guy and head for the vampire castle that we were going to, I'll meet up with you" she turns to Elly who is getting up

"See ya in a bit boi" she goes to Elly and pick her up Elly looks at her "How dare you" Deadsy replies "Psh, like a care little girl" Deadsy knockes her out then spreads her wings and begins to fly
Deadsy takes off and see's her friend and grabs him with her free arm "You know your vary slow?! Well were Almost to the Castle anyway"

"Oh... we're in a hurry?" looks at her and grins. "Sorry... didn't feel like walking too fast... I get nervous around vampires..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

i[{( was busy ripping a guy in]}) half  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:42 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

"I understand..." looks around his den. "You know.... you could stay in a warm, comfty room back in my castle... we have a lot of empty guest rooms."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:43 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Oh... we're in a hurry?" looks at her and grins. "Sorry... didn't feel like walking too fast... I get nervous around vampires..."
Looks at him with her deadly yellow eyes "Dont worry, they law a hand on you Ill kill em all, Even if the king summond us, Nobody messes with you as long as Im around" she lauph's  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:44 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

"I understand..." looks around his den. "You know.... you could stay in a warm, comfty room back in my castle... we have a lot of empty guest rooms."
marcus stands up and dusts his fur off
well then ill follow you back  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:48 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

"Yes let's go back.... I'm expecting some guests today..." stands up and exits the den.  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:48 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

i[{( was busy ripping a guy in]}) half
{watevr lol Deadsy and Mikau saved him}{and his sister their heading for the Vampire castle now}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:51 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

"Yes let's go back.... I'm expecting some guests today..." stands up and exits the den.
Deadsy arrives carrying Mikau holding Meaneil Deadsy holding Elly they are both unconcious she gives the girl to Mikau "take her I had to fly us down here"  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:51 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Looks at him with her deadly yellow eyes "Dont worry, they law a hand on you Ill kill em all, Even if the king summond us, Nobody messes with you as long as Im around" she lauph's

Laughs too. "I know you will, i know"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games