Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:21 pm
The hooded character was frozen in place by Zatchins spell. Sirius signaled for them to move quickly past him. Whatever you wish to do in this house. You must be aware of guards. This one was caught off guard but the others will not be so easy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:42 pm
(I know this has almost nothing to do with the current story, but I must post it. And yes, I was once a part of this thread.) Professor Walt's ghost was going through the halls singing a song he had found quite amusing.

"Somebody once told me
His school would not enroll me
I wished I'd stuck with Muggles instead
'Cause I'm freaked by the occult
And I swear a lightning bolt
Was the shape of the scar on his forehead

Well!
The books keep coming and the films keep coming
And you thought Star Wars was a little mind-numbing
Must the whole world be an H.P. fan?
It's a Sirius pain in the Azkaban
So much to read! So much to knock!
Is this virus called Norwalk or Warlock?
So try every spell you've been shown
I'd rather be Sorcerer's Stoned

Hey now
You've got Hogwarts
You got floo dust - on me
Hey now
You've got Wormtail
And your friends are - Weasley
Ride that broom till you're sore
'Cause you put the dumb in Dumbledore

You've got house elves with attention disorders
And a one-track mind that's nine and three quarters
Hey, your mentor just might be a centaur
And if you've gone mad, blame Dr. Dementor
That Whomping tree's got really mean wood
For some good love call Luna Lovegood
My goblet's on fire! My butt feels worse!
Sitting through this stuff's an Unforgivable Curse

Hey now
You've got Hogwarts
And your Crookshanks - bit me
Hey now
You've got Mudblood
You've got Yule balls - yearly
My name's not Merv Gryffindor!
Eat Cornelius Fudge...

I met a male fairy
Who said, Hello, I'm Harry
I guess he'd never heard about Nair
I said, Witch!
Gimme that snitch!
You little son of a Quidditch!
And your dog's got an extra pair

Of heads!
The wolves keep howling and the owls keep owling
There's a vault full of gold here for J.K. Rowling
Tom Riddle me this: Would a snake prefer
A bird named Fawkes or a fox named Fleur?
So Peter's a rat? Hermione's a cat?
And when it's Snape's shift will he shape shift?
And is it Cho Chang or Chang Cho?
I'll never last through the last show

Hey now
You've got Hogwarts
Tell your hat to - sort me
Hey now
You're a horcrux
And you're uni - corny
All your wands are too short
And you put the emo in Voldemort

Ride those brooms till you're sore
'Cause you put the dumb in Dumbledore"
(That is all)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:47 pm
"i understand, its just he was the ong who killed my brither when they came to take my family," she remembered all to clearly, they had come and tryed to make her family join the dark lord, when they said no her family was taken, her brother killed and she was left with a threat from Voldemort himself.

they continued through the halls,  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:49 pm
"There we are" Sil said, and started reading, "Date 8k,566g 10:34, The Immortals war, The ruler's opponents were growing slimmer by the second, this gave more room for unfair fights, there were often two or more of the kings men fighting each of the opponents Saiden Infinity finally reached the king, he was about to charge when his brainwave pattern changed, Saiden had been possessed, Saiden threw the former king into the air and charged an attack, this was something out of the ordinary, a shock wave blew out from Saiden, It didn't reach me, but it reached allot of other people, they seemed to vanish, but their souls underwent a transformation, their allegiance shifted from evil to good and went back to the wheel of life. All the evil spirits in this place had been removed and thrown back into the wheel. Saiden and Infinity was left, Balin had been frozen in his tracks on his way to save Infinity. Infinity used up most of his abilities to save himself from the shock wave.
Balin didn't seem to need protection. he did in fact seem free from Infinity's control. The gem the king always held dear to him was shattered and he was no longer the ruler of this land." Sil stopped to take a break. she looked at Saiden to see if she could figure out if he remembered any of this.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:11 pm
Saiden seemed to remember everything leading up to the point where he was possessed. That part was sort of a blur, he remembered generating the wave. But not much else, he still wasn't completely sure about the information. Though he couldn't remember clear enough to check it for accuracy. Something struck him as odd though. Balin was freed from the spell then later changed by the same person. The wave had captured all of evil heart, so the question remained. What was the persons reason for doing what they did. It couldn't have been evil. The wave would have surely claimed them if it was. He looked around the room for any slight change in anyones behavior. There was none, though that didn't mean the culprit wasn't in the room now.

The council began talking amongst themselves. In an attempt to clarify the information given by Sil. Some of there own notes would match if the information was correct and not just a cleverly worded story. Sils mind was also read to make sure they were telling all they knew. There was now alot of noise from people talking amongst each other. There was quite a bit of uncertainty in the room. Some even began demanding that Saidens power be immediately destroyed and not separated into pieces. After all, such power could be misused with little to no resistance at all. Others thought that the one that helped him that day should be located quickly for questioning. There were very few objections so a team was dispatched quickly to track them down. Though there was very little information to go on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:55 pm
Kechero
"i understand, its just he was the ong who killed my brither when they came to take my family," she remembered all to clearly, they had come and tryed to make her family join the dark lord, when they said no her family was taken, her brother killed and she was left with a threat from Voldemort himself.

they continued through the halls,

The paintings hanging on the walls seemed to be watching them as they walked along the dark hallway. Sirius pulled out his wand from his robes and yelled Lumonos. His wand lit up as he held the wand with his right hand. It was then that the burn make and spider bite on his hand became visable. The burn was from dispelling the barrier around the door. The bite was from a spider that was guarding the key on his dresser. He looked at the wound for a second then gazed straight ahead. He turned suddenly and opened a door. Before them was a stair case leading down to a lower floor. If any captives are being held here they will be most likely be kept down there. He descended the steps before him without waiting for Zatchin. At the bottom of the steps was a dungeon. There were several cells stretched out along the walls. The way into the prison was unguarded but he wasn't going to take any chances. Sirius raised his left hand in front of Zatchins to signal them to stop as he stood in front of them with his back to her. He picked up a small rock tossing it into the entrance. His suspicions were confirmed but he didn't count on the field acting as a warning device as well. The space in the doorway flashed green then went back to normal looking like an ordinary doorway. I think I should handle this force field, it is currently outside of your training to deal with. Sirius raised his wand shouting at the barrier. Finite Incantem, the spell hit the barrier then fizzled out. Apparently he was a bit rusty as far as his light magic was concerned. He clenched the wand in his right hand this closed his eyes as energy started shooting out of his hand. It reacted like lightning to water rippling outward then splashing into nothingness. They were now free to check the prison for familiar captives.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:25 pm
Sil was looking at the activity around her, she understood that the most of the danger was over, she wondered to herself, if she would be able to hide anything from them if she wanted to, well, she had been able to hide her past, and memories, however they only searched the "lie" detector area, the area with activity hen one was lying. It was clean. after all Sil wasn't lying, "May I leave now, Accompanying my teacher back to Hogwarts? I mean, after all... then you'd know where we are."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:47 pm
Watcher opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Infinity. So I assume that the two unknown character will be found for questioning, am I correct?

Ummm, I suppose that is how this will go from here. Perhaps Saiden and you returning to Hogwarts right now isn't the best coarse of action. The information will be sorted through to determine the best course of action. Also, if we wished to all information inside of your head would be mine within a small amount of time. You can't hide anything from us nor should you have any reason to. The Council is dismissed and will make our final decision after the information is sorted through.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:44 pm
"It may take some time to find the two you are looking for, I'm not planning on staying here to stare at the gras growing, I'm going back, and there is probably very little you could do to stop me" Sil said, "Or maybe you want me to get bored and start playing with protals?" Sil said in an agitated tone, "Wonder how many i can splutch at once" she said in a joking matter.

Sil started to grow weary of the world again, she had been here to long, she was starting to mutate, her skin became black, thought of a place in the room and she vanished, just to appear at that place a little second later, and thought of the old place she stood, vanished again, leaving black smoke.

"As you might have noticed it just got harder catching me, Now I'm not planning on finding out what more this place wants of me, You'll know where to find us." she said and opened a portal beneath herself and one beneath her teacher, both going to the forbidden forest, she wondered if her teacher would fall through.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:12 am
The portal instantly closed as the Watcher raised his hand. He looked rather annoyed with them at this point. If you think you can break that spell you are mistaken. I'm one of the people charged with keeping young worlds such as yours safe from ones such as this. I think you have completely overestimated your abilities in comparison to the Immortals on this world. He knew Sil couldn't break that barrier. After all it had been created by the strongest wizards of this world. Far beyond the abilities any mortal could train in. All access points to Earth had been closed and only portals leading to nearby worlds remained open.

Saiden created a chair beside him then sat down. In a rather relaxed manner he started speaking to Sil. Just wait for them to search for awhile and come up empty handed. Those two have stayed off of the records for this long. That means no search party is going to find them now. It really is good that Watcher stopped you from teleporting when he did. There is a magic net that is used sometimes to restrain or capture. I've been caught by the net myself and it really isn't fun at all.

Twenty members of the Council had left to conduct there search. The others stayed behind to talk amongst themselves. Only a small group were really taking an interest in the debate about the information that was gathered. All but the group had already made up there minds about whether or not Saiden should loose his power or not. There was a graph clearly pinned up on the wall. Someone would occasionally point to it and a tally would be added to guilty or not guilty. There were 113 people that had showed up for this trial. Among them were 57 people that voted guilty and 43 people that voted innocent. The thirteen people that were still talking didn't have enough votes amongst them to overrule the others. It would be up to the party that had left to search for the two unknowns to persuade them once they returned. It seemed that was what the group were waiting for.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:43 am
Sil went to her little control-center and checked things out, "I'm not sure you understand this ability of mine, I'm not using existing access-points... I'm creating new temporary access-points, and no I didn't underestimate anyones power, I was just hoping I didn't get to experience the mutation this world brings upon me as it seems to be something cruel, but if you so strongly want to see what this world wants with me then so be it" Sil said in an irritated voice, she felt her body prepare for something big, this was going to be unpleasant. Sil went down on four, her body started the mutation at once, even though she could hold it back, she had found that it would help her in the long run if she just let it happen Her skin darkened until it was totally black, her eyes started glowing, something happened in her mind, she couldn't put her finger on it, but something happened.

Her skin started turning into scales, they looked like they could come from a dragon, Sil started pondering of what the end-result was going to be, Sil thought she wouldn't end up like a dragon, she would get most of their features and mental ability. That's what happened in her head, dragons clearly had a more developed head than humans, suddenly, she felt her body charging for something, she didn't know what though.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:28 am
One of the guards saw the transformation and began to walk over to Sil. They had a spear in there hands. Nervously they pointed the spear at Sil and just as quickly Saiden shattered the weapon in two then pushed the guard back using the wind. You really should keep a closer eye on your new recruits. That one is green, best that he leaves now.

The guard was thrown backwards after having his weapon broken in two. He started walking away after looking over his shoulder one last time.

The search party returned from there exploration. The group began to speak with the council regarding there search. It was just as Saiden had said, they came up empty handed. The group voted guilty and the trial was over at that point. Sils vote didn't count since they hadn't voted yet and would not have made a difference. Five figured appeared around Saiden in a star patern then started chanting. He turned into a black light then disappeared from sight.

A tall man walked over to Sil putting there hand on there shoulder. I'll train you so your abilities can be used to there fullest. Once I am done with you your mortality will mean very little.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:43 am
A raspy almost dragging voice came from Sil, "I'll be going now, you know where to find me, gotta get this mutation reversed, And, NO magic is going to make it better" Sil said, before she could hear any objections she thought of the place in the forbidden forest and there was only a little cloud of black fog left where she was originally standing. Sil arrived earlier than with portals, she was soon climbing the trees again, using her claws, "I really need to remember that transformation, she said, she knew that dragon-shells wasn't Armor that could just be bought or forged. Sil held on to the mind-upgrade and the new teleport-ability" Sil's shells started to return to normal skin and her skin color was also returning.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:53 am
They ended up in a mirror world of Earth instead of Earth. A familiar face was standing there shaking there head with a smile on there face. It was Prince Elixer that had journeyed with them before. The Council members are so unreasonable once they've made up there minds. But enough about that, how have you been lately Sil. It seems that your stay here has had a positive impact on you. Perhaps I could persuade the Council to allow you to travel back to Earth. It isn't just portals leading to others worlds that are guarded. Time itself is blocked off to stop time travelers from sidestepping the system. If it could be broken so easily your world would have already fallen.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:09 am
"If I'm not at earth, that would mean that I can stop the transformation myself, just by feeling home but that also means that If I am to remain myself, which would be boring I'd only need to make myself feel as if it was home, I'm not going to do that, I gain new abilities every time I mutate" Sil was thinking loudly, at least, I can move around freely here, "Err, mister, why is it that I can teleport around at school when it's supposed to be impossible to do that because of ancient spells?" Sil asked curiously, "and yes, I'd like to go home, what threat do a mere mortal stand to them? Why are they so afraid of me?" she said.

Wondering to herself why they continuously hindered her. Sil got an idea, and asked, "So, the ability I just used somehow augment time to allow me to move around freely?" if she was right in her theory she could be able to think about something they might not have thought of and of something that would be impossible to block.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games