Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:08 pm

"Well, are you sure?" Storm asked. "You can be the blindess bat on this planet sometimes!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:35 pm

BlackRain who had been sitting with Storm also nodded.
Caesar looked at her lovingly,"Its not that bad. Its only a leg. It will heal soon."

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:44 pm

*Amiko pressed her nose against Caesar's feeling happy to be his mate. Her tail wagging quickly*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:56 pm

Storm licked BlackRain's ear, and she snuggled next to him.

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:03 pm

"Do you remember what you said to me when you died. You said you wanted something,"he wondered if she remembered and had decided to see.
BlackRain licked Storms ear and felt happy he could be with her. He loved her and he didn't want her to leave.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:07 pm

*Amiko nodded. Her eyes showed only love* Yes, I remember.

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Caesar looked at her then the ground,"Well was it true?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:14 pm

*Amiko smiled and put her paw on his head growling softly* Yes Caesar. I wouldn't ever lie to you.

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Caesar smiled how dogs smile and flopped on his side,"Well I'm tired and I should probably let my leg heal. And Amiko don't heal it because I don't want you using anymore of your energy."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:28 pm

*Amiko licked Caesars ear and muzzle. * Caesar....may i atleast rest your bone.? It doesn't take much out of me, ive done it for a few years so its easier for me to do...i'll let you heal otherwise....*Her eyes soften* Please?

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:30 pm

"Fine," He let her do this only because he knew she really wanted to. Otherwise he would of said no.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:36 pm

*Amiko smiled warmly and licked his cheek. she layed next to him stareing at his leg. her eyes turned white and began glowing. She lightly touched his leg. the bone quickly reset. she blinked and made it so the wound wouldn't cause him to much pain. her eyes returned to normal again. She stood and nuzzled into his cheek* Rest now my love. I'll return shortly. *She turned and began walking towards the forest*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Caesar sighed. He knew if he moved she would probably scold him. He rested waiting for her to return.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:43 pm

*Amiko came back after a little wile with a deer in her jaws. Amiko layed the deer down and nudged Caesar with her nose.* -softly- I love you Caesar. *She turned and ripped into the deer eatting for the first time in a wile. her tail twitched*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:55 pm

Caesar rested his head on his paws. He closed his eyes reliving Luna trying to kill Amiko. Hogans reign of Terror and Amiko dieing.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games