Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:44 pm
"If you can't think of anything I would normally lie about, just ask a normal question. And try to ignore the guy over there."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:51 pm
she nudges him with her foot "fine since i have no emberresing (cnt spell) questions then ill just as something casual, okay so i have no clue about your past, tell me about it"

angie pinches chilo's arm "so boring ugh" she said and lays back

jess snickers "yes so boring"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:53 pm
"Not a question. And not only is it not embarrassing, it's a story. I have to be able to say if it's it true or not. You're just over thinking it. You can ask me anything. Embarrassing or not."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:13 pm
"okay how many girlfriends have you had" she asked tapping her chin and thinking "tell the truth, have you had more than four girlfriends" she said "better?" she smiles

angie snickers "yes, tell us walt, was it 20?"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:18 pm
"Never had one. Never really talked to anyone until I came here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:02 pm
"your lying" jess said kicking him lightly, she grins "wow, so never had a girlfriend..thats something"

"aww you never had one?" she pokes his side and smiles "thats cute"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:13 pm
"I really didn't have any."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:17 pm
"its okay walt, if it makes you feel any better i never had a boyfriend as well" she smiles

"alrighty well im bored of this game and..." jess checks her watch "and i have to get mark and angie home, they have a curfew" she smirks "cuz their too young haha"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:19 pm
"Really? I'm surprised." He looked at Mark. "Will they get mad at him in his current state?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:29 pm
"yep, they were all jerks back where i was at" she shruggs

"hmm thats going to be a problem" she stands "hmm, well they wont notice if hes asleep" she grins "sorry buddy but this is going to hurt you more than its going to hurt me" she grabs something hard and knocks him out "night buddy" she grins and throws him over his shoulder  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:36 pm
"Good luck with that. See you another time, maybe."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:38 pm
"yea maybe, come on angie" jess says walking towards the front door

"bye guys" she said waving before standing up "wow, what a day" she grins  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:13 pm
Nicholas walked out of a nearby classroom that he had been searching. There were no students and there was no class being held in it. He stopped short of the entrance seeing a few familiar faces. Casually walking up to them he gave a wave with his right hand that looked a tad like a hail. He shrugged while he waited for someone there to respond or blow him off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:06 pm
"We better go find when exactly they're getting married."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:28 pm
"what?" she asked before remembering "oh right, lets go get their letters" she turns and starts walking upstairs to their room, she looks around before finding the mail "okay" she said plopping down on the bed, she hums while opening the invitation  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games