Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 788 789 790 791 792 793 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ko Isamu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Mortella
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
"It's not too bad..." mortella says while she works.
"How are you today M'lady?" He would say as he sat at the bar.
"yesterday was my birthday went on a nice date." she smiles a little "Allright for the most part."
Jumps in through the door. "A DATE!?!" Sniff around the place. "I'll kill the man who lays a finger on my mort...." Walks around looking for the man.
"It was just impy...." mort says wacthing her dad kickin to over drive.
He leaped over to mort. In a squat stance on the bar counter he would look dead into her eyes, face to face. "Was he nice to you?" Glares.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
"It's not too bad..." mortella says while she works.
"How are you today M'lady?" He would say as he sat at the bar.
"yesterday was my birthday went on a nice date." she smiles a little "Allright for the most part."
Jumps in through the door. "A DATE!?!" Sniff around the place. "I'll kill the man who lays a finger on my mort...." Walks around looking for the man.
He leaped over to mort. In a squat stance on the bar counter he would look dead into her eyes, face to face. "Was he nice to you?" Glares.
"she pulls her head back a little "yes he was ... although there was no dessert at dinner."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Ko Isamu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Mortella
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Mortella
"she pulls her head back a little "yes he was ... although there was no dessert at dinner."
"Thats odd....every date should end with some ice cream at least." O.o
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:29 pm

She nodds agreeing with her father.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:34 pm

*pounces morty*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Psycho Lee
*pounces morty*
"OOf..." flies behind the bar "Hello lee."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Hey *he snuggles and cuddles her tails and starts to give her a nice back massage with his feet* Don't mind me I'm just feeling the need to be close to something warm and fuzzy.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Psycho Lee
Hey *he snuggles and cuddles her tails and starts to give her a nice back massage with his feet* Don't mind me I'm just feeling the need to be close to something warm and fuzzy.
Glares at Lee and coughs. "....."

Ko Isamu

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:41 pm

"I would love to hug you ... but daddys here."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:43 pm

Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee

I would think you need to have that cough looked at. Or at least get some medicine. I'm sure morty has some cough drops.

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Psycho Lee
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee

I would think you need to have that cough looked at. Or at least get some medicine. I'm sure morty has some cough drops.
Mort face palms being pinned to the floor.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Psycho Lee
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee

"Watch your tongue. I'm feeling in the hunting mood tonight and I wouldn't mind having a new head mounted in my cave...." He smiles his huge fanged smile and just continues to stare at Lee.

Ko Isamu

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:48 pm

Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee

"Watch your tongue. I'm feeling in the hunting mood tonight and I wouldn't mind having a new head mounted in my cave...." He smiles his huge fanged smile and just continues to stare at Lee.

My tongue? Well, it's a bit hard to keep an eye on my tongue because it's often off doing it's own thing, like it has a mind of it's own, you know what I mean?
*Lee feigns ignorance and giggles like he doesn't have a care in the world, not caring or noticing the agressiveness of the tiger guy*

Hey mort, we have a bar drunk position open right? We should have Thorny fill the position. He/she fits the title perfectly.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Psycho Lee
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee

My tongue? Well, it's a bit hard to keep an eye on my tongue because it's often off doing it's own thing, like it has a mind of it's own, you know what I mean?
*Lee feigns ignorance and giggles like he doesn't have a care in the world, not caring or noticing the agressiveness of the tiger guy*

Hey mort, we have a bar drunk position open right? We should have Thorny fill the position. He/she fits the title perfectly.
Mort htinks about it "You know that's a pretty good Idea...." she says then she remembers "i think my dad's getting miffy..."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Ko Isamu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Psycho Lee
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee

He sighs then shakes his head. His muscles began to tweak as his claws seem to sink deeper into counter top. His saber fangs grinding together as he was now getting ready to pounce and maul the fool. "Oh lord help us all......"
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 788 789 790 791 792 793 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games