Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 788 789 790 791 792 793 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:30 pm
Lance felt threatened by this George person. He didn't want to loose his power as it was the only way he could continue aiding people. Omega didn't want to be Exercised so he made a deal with Lance.

Omega- Tell you what, if you and I work together we can drive this one back. His power is limited on this plain so we should be able to do that.

Lance- Why should I trust you Omega?

Omega- If you don't you will loose the means to live as you do now. Your future can never be as interesting as it is now if you loose that power.

Lance- You have to promise me one thing or there will be no deal. You watch over my friends while I am lost in Darkness.

It looked as though Lance was carrying a conversation with himself and George didn't look pleased. He knew if those two banded together Omega would take over completely and they would be able to drive him out of the land. George turned to Angel and started speaking. There is only one way to ensure Lance breaks free of that demon. His eye gleamed and he started walking toward them with a rather large ball of chaotic dark energy swirling around his open right hand palm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:20 am
"nothing looks good about this" she whispered watching him "please dont kill him"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:59 pm
The large ball of energy left his palm and started swirling toward Angel. Lances soul reacted and tried to run to save them. It was almost as if Omegas soul backhanded him knocking him to his feet. Omega took control of the body and ran in front of the blast taking the full force to the chest. Lance sat back as he watched Omegas soul laying there. A tear streamed from his right eye down his face. Why, why did you save them they were not yours to save.
The soul of Omega lay there wounded as it looked up. Be.......cau...se...I saw .how much you care for this one.......It has been too long since I had anyone to even call friend.....please...take.care of them..don't ever make them cry. With that the spirit gave out and Omega disappeared. Land opened his eyes and he was laying on the ground with the sunshine shining brightly on his face. George was kneeling beside him with his right hand above the wound that had been caused. Lance didn't feel the pain, it was almost as if his wound never happened. There were no visable marks anywhere on his stomach. Just a hole in his shirt where the blast had hit. George stood up and started speaking. Remember this day, it was the day you were given a second chance. With those words he walked away and vanished as though he had never been there. Lance wasn't sure what he ment by another chance. Nothing had changed for all he could see.....and the moonlight that was starting to cover the land wasn't exactly favorable weather.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:15 pm
she looks around seeing george gone, she snapped out of her thoughts and ran to lance "lance...are you alright?" she asked looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
He looked up as he saw the moon above the trees. There was suprisingly no wind out for such a clear night. He could see a blurry outline of Angel standing above him as he lay on the ground. Not much was known and he was still a bit confused about what had happened. Looking up not bothering to get up off the ground he started speaking. What just happened............I know I was there but I still have no clue as to what went on, could you fill me in Angel?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:28 pm
"well a guy named Omega took over your body, George came and saved you" she looks at him "are you okay?" she asked lightly touching his head  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:36 pm
I am now Angel, "Lance helped himself to his feet with his left arm". He then wrapped his arms around Angel and hugged them tightly. I was scared, scared that you would disappear. Scared that I would disappear never to see you or anyone else I care about. I promise, no more secrets I will watch over you from a short distant instead of afar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:45 pm
she hugs him back "dont ever do anything stupid, you hear? you scared me half to death, i didnt want to lose you, it scared me, i thought i was going to lose you"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:58 pm
You will not loose me..........as long as you remember me. Shinyu can be your light to light your Darkest paths. And I can provide shade as I watch from the dark. Please understand, this is the way it has to be. I have no clue what that creature was talking about. A second chance, you can't change your nature. As for mine.........I will try for the sake of my future.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:00 pm
she looks at him "just as long as you dont die or go away, id miss you" she huggs him tight  

Aprilbaby1

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:12 pm
(anybody wanna rp?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:14 pm
*ghost walks around in the night, thinking on all the things that has happened* (hey sorry for just jumping into the roleplay^^; )  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:19 pm
(hey guys what did i miss)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:22 pm
(uhh just saving lance and thats about it)  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 788 789 790 791 792 793 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games