Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:54 pm

ninja
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:55 pm

"Calm down Pops. If this whelp is such a bother to you then take it outside. Or if you wish I'll handle things for you...but at a price."

Desh would just sit there smoking his cigarette enjoying the soon to be throw down between Lee and Ko.

Legendary Hunter Desh

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee
Hey *he snuggles and cuddles her tails and starts to give her a nice back massage with his feet* Don't mind me I'm just feeling the need to be close to something warm and fuzzy.
Glares at Lee and coughs. "....."

I would think you need to have that cough looked at. Or at least get some medicine. I'm sure morty has some cough drops.
"Watch your tongue. I'm feeling in the hunting mood tonight and I wouldn't mind having a new head mounted in my cave...." He smiles his huge fanged smile and just continues to stare at Lee.

My tongue? Well, it's a bit hard to keep an eye on my tongue because it's often off doing it's own thing, like it has a mind of it's own, you know what I mean?
*Lee feigns ignorance and giggles like he doesn't have a care in the world, not caring or noticing the agressiveness of the tiger guy*

Hey mort, we have a bar drunk position open right? We should have Thorny fill the position. He/she fits the title perfectly.
He sighs then shakes his head. His muscles began to tweak as his claws seem to sink deeper into counter top. His saber fangs grinding together as he was now getting ready to pounce and maul the fool. "Oh lord help us all......"
"Your mauling the countertop...."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Mortella
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee

I would think you need to have that cough looked at. Or at least get some medicine. I'm sure morty has some cough drops.
"Watch your tongue. I'm feeling in the hunting mood tonight and I wouldn't mind having a new head mounted in my cave...." He smiles his huge fanged smile and just continues to stare at Lee.

My tongue? Well, it's a bit hard to keep an eye on my tongue because it's often off doing it's own thing, like it has a mind of it's own, you know what I mean?
*Lee feigns ignorance and giggles like he doesn't have a care in the world, not caring or noticing the agressiveness of the tiger guy*

Hey mort, we have a bar drunk position open right? We should have Thorny fill the position. He/she fits the title perfectly.
He sighs then shakes his head. His muscles began to tweak as his claws seem to sink deeper into counter top. His saber fangs grinding together as he was now getting ready to pounce and maul the fool. "Oh lord help us all......"
want I should make them both leave for you sweetie?

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm

ImperialAuthority
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee

dads being dad and i dont know why lees molesting me now.."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Mortella
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee

"So I am....." He hops off the counter top and looks at Desh. "Yeah right, paying a merc like you would get me nowhere."

Ko Isamu

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 pm

ImperialAuthority
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee

Yea, don't mind us. I was giving Mort a back massage and her overprotective father was getting aggressive, as all males do. It's just a guy thing, get angry, use violence, kill. It's a wonder we escaped our hunter-gatherer ways and have such technology. But as I say, only use violence when necessary, as wit and words can be way more powerful than any weapon.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee

"So I am....." He hops off the counter top and looks at Desh. "Yeah right, paying a merc like you would get me nowhere."
He shrugs.

"Can't say I didn't offer to help. Besides, this bar needs a bouncer or two. See as you're in and out of the place maybe I should take up the role."

He looks at Mort. "What do you think M'lady. Would you like me to be the protector of this fine bar along side your father?"

Legendary Hunter Desh

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Mortella
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee

dads being dad and i dont know why lees molesting me now.."
that wasnt an answer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Mort shakes her head "Please lee gett off of me..."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Ko Isamu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Mortella
Mort shakes her head "Please lee gett off of me..."
He walks over and grabs Mort by her shirt, dragging her away from lee and placing her behind him. "I hate fighting, but when it come to my family, I'll kill anyone. It's a father thing Lee, you wouldn't understand."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Legendary Hunter Desh
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee

He shrugs.

"Can't say I didn't offer to help. Besides, this bar needs a bouncer or two. See as you're in and out of the place maybe I should take up the role."

He looks at Mort. "What do you think M'lady. Would you like me to be the protector of this fine bar along side your father?"
"imp got that job first...." she says still speeking into the ground

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Legendary Hunter Desh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:10 pm

"Ah I see. Oh well, no matter."

He chuckles and smokes more seeing that the tension was so thick you could cut it with a chainsaw.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Psycho Lee

He shrugs.

"imp got that job first...." she says still speeking into the ground
*picks her up and dusts her off* so how was last night honey?

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:13 pm

on that note mort expands her self into a big grey cloud thunder and lightning rolling off "NOW IF YOU DONT MIND THIS IS MY BAR I MAKE THE RULES " as she explodes and poofs upstairs.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games