Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Thank you to all the well-wishers. I'm doing a bit better, completely re-designed my LJ yesterday to keep myself busy and have been playing around on a few games. It helps.

I really need to get back into getting some art though, it's been forever since I commissioned people. I've got more gold than I know what to do with, so maybe I will make a thread over in the art section and ask if anyone will draw me? Still many people using it (the art section) ?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:42 pm
A few are still there, but not many any more.  

Crenn

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:47 pm
J, you can always help me out <3 I was banned for something I didn't do. =_=  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:53 pm
Forcive Habit

Done, and Thank you for the adorable picture. 3nodding

User Image

heart

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:13 pm
J.Kougar
Forcive Habit

Done, and Thank you for the adorable picture. 3nodding

User Image

heart

>w<  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:01 pm
My dad called me about half an hour ago. He was drunk, and when he's drunk, he tends to get a little....mushy. Mushy and loveydovey and...bizarre.

How does one deal with a drunk man who's supposed to be your father over the phone without being a total knob and just hanging up on him?  

FogSage

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:06 pm
FogSage
My dad called me about half an hour ago. He was drunk, and when he's drunk, he tends to get a little....mushy. Mushy and loveydovey and...bizarre.

How does one deal with a drunk man who's supposed to be your father over the phone without being a total knob and just hanging up on him?

Agree with pretty much everything he says without really listening?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:23 am
It's ok J. You're welcome in the guild anytime. :3  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:00 pm

Well, if I'm suddenly banned for what appears to be no reason... the reason will be harassing the administration.

Back on July 25th of 2006 they made the first mouth changes and such, but caused a lot of issues and broke a lot of items and layering. They put an official bug report thread up for it that I used the heck out of, and bumped every few months even after until it was finally closed a few days ago.

Since it's been over a year and seven months, I went ahead and sent a PM to a couple of the Developers as well as one to Lanzer (not that he'll ever read it) with hopes of being annoying enough to get them to fix two issues that have annoyed the hell out of me since they broke them way back then.

You used to be able to wear a Studded Leather Collar with a Necklace (such as the Natural Amethyst Pendant or a Silver Locket) for a very nice Collar and Tag look. This was no longer possible after the update and it was never changed back to allow it again.

You used to be able to wear Deluxe Cat Ears with hats such as the Musketeer Hat, and the front most ear would poke through the hat and look rather nice. This no longer works and hasn't since the update. The ears just get smashed to the back and look really bad.

I've been harping on them to fix these things for so very long, so either they'll get tired of hearing from me and ban me, or maybe they'll fix them? Doubt the later though.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:22 pm
J did you try telling Juno. She is one of the staff artists, and she tries her best to fix glitches and hear everyone's complaints/issues with layering. Don't expect a fast response (I know she is probably swimming in reports) but she will take a serious look into any layering issues. I believe she has people directly report issues in her journal entries now a days-

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=16919

Sadly some layering things she just isn't permitted to change and her hands are tied by the higher ups. Personally I'm still holding out hope for better layering in the next layering over haul.  

Krissim Klaw

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:40 pm
Krissim Klaw
J did you try telling Juno. She is one of the staff artists, and she tries her best to fix glitches and hear everyone's complaints/issues with layering. Don't expect a fast response (I know she is probably swimming in reports) but she will take a serious look into any layering issues. I believe she has people directly report issues in her journal entries now a days-

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=16919

Sadly some layering things she just isn't permitted to change and her hands are tied by the higher ups. Personally I'm still holding out hope for better layering in the next layering over haul.

Never heard of her before, thanks. I sent her a note about it too. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:27 am
My computer's CD reader is ******** up for some reason. What a ******** pain.

Now I'm going to have to call Dell and see if they can come out here and fix it, and if not, then I'm having serious thoughts about chucking this comp and buying a new one.  

FogSage

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:33 am
It's time this all came out. This stupidity between me and my b/f has gone on for over a year.

I'm really confused on what to do with my life at this point. My b/f has stressed me out and it's getting to a breaking point. After dealing with his stupidity, stubborness and hateful attitude, I'm going across the state. I dunno how soon, it depends on how soon my friend will be moving back to TX. This is all to teach my b/f a lesson, but I'm scared that he won't want me back.

As for the confusion part. I still love my b/f very much. I've loved him since I met him, I've put up with all his flaws, his bitterness, continously bought him things he didn't need but wanted. Tried my best to take care of him, clean and cook for him, be the good wife he needed. His hateful and unappreciation has driven me away from him and it hurts.

My friend who's gonna take me in, I care for him alot, have an attraction to him. He does care about me and he does love me. He's even said he'd help me lose all my extra weight, something my b/f would never do. He said he'd take care of me, that he'd keep me with him even if my b/f doesn't want me to come back, and he'd still be my friend if I go back to him.

My heart is at a crossroads. I've put up with my b/f's behavior long enough that I can see he isn't going to change unless he moves away from his mother. I love both of them, but the thought of leaving my b/f hurts me. I know it needs to be done, but I don't have the strength.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:59 am
Leyla Giselle
It's time this all came out. This stupidity between me and my b/f has gone on for over a year.

I'm really confused on what to do with my life at this point. My b/f has stressed me out and it's getting to a breaking point. After dealing with his stupidity, stubborness and hateful attitude, I'm going across the state. I dunno how soon, it depends on how soon my friend will be moving back to TX. This is all to teach my b/f a lesson, but I'm scared that he won't want me back.

As for the confusion part. I still love my b/f very much. I've loved him since I met him, I've put up with all his flaws, his bitterness, continously bought him things he didn't need but wanted. Tried my best to take care of him, clean and cook for him, be the good wife he needed. His hateful and unappreciation has driven me away from him and it hurts.

My friend who's gonna take me in, I care for him alot, have an attraction to him. He does care about me and he does love me. He's even said he'd help me lose all my extra weight, something my b/f would never do. He said he'd take care of me, that he'd keep me with him even if my b/f doesn't want me to come back, and he'd still be my friend if I go back to him.

My heart is at a crossroads. I've put up with my b/f's behavior long enough that I can see he isn't going to change unless he moves away from his mother. I love both of them, but the thought of leaving my b/f hurts me. I know it needs to be done, but I don't have the strength.

Well, what do you mean by not having the strength to do it? Youve already said youre heading to your friend's. If you mean the strength to get over it, then you may be kind of screwed there. Its going to be uncomfortable for a bit, only way to get over it would be with time.

Anyways, from the sounds of it, it sounds like a good decision, just because people love eachother does not mean they can make a relationship work, especially living together. So from the sounds of it, hes just not compatable as a housemate.

Either way, you may not feel so, but youre in a pretty awesome position here. Either your current boyfriend will realize his mistake and things could improve. Or he screws that up after you come back, or doesnt want you back in the first place and you already have a place to stay with someone who sounds more compatable that you even admit to being attracted to. Its win win. So just chill, and let things happen as they happen.

King Kento

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:08 pm
I'm worried about my grandparents.

Just now I was talking to my grandmother on the phone about my upcoming 20th birthday and I heard my grandfather yelling in the background. I asked my grandmother if there was anything wrong and she said no, that he was just using the toilet. Not ten seconds more of talk and I hear my uncle in the background telling my grandmother that grandfather needs help, that he's fallen down. I told her to go help and hung up.

I don't know. My grandfather's been taking a lot more falls than usual lately.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games