Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she sits up wincing, she got out of bed and walks out of her room

valak dissapered and ragnos sat down
she thinks about knocking on his door then decides not, she turns and walks down the hall

he leaves his scrap book on his bed and left
she turns and walks back to his room, she knocked "ragnos?" she opened the door finding him gone, "huh" she sees the scrap book and walks over to it, she sits down and opens it

there was pictures of him and his family togeather and news articales going back to 1715 about the greatest mercinary  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:24 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she sits up wincing, she got out of bed and walks out of her room

valak dissapered and ragnos sat down
she thinks about knocking on his door then decides not, she turns and walks down the hall

she turns and walks back to his room, she knocked "ragnos?" she opened the door finding him gone, "huh" she sees the scrap book and walks over to it, she sits down and opens it

there was pictures of him and his family togeather and news articales going back to 1715 about the greatest mercinary
she looks at the pictures and smiles softly, she sees the articles and starts to read them  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looks at the pictures and smiles softly, she sees the articles and starts to read them

they said somthing about him being in jail but escaped  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:32 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she finishes reading it and closes the book, she sets it down beside her and stands up, she walks out of his room and looks around  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she finishes reading it and closes the book, she sets it down beside her and stands up, she walks out of his room and looks around

ragnos stands behind her with his arms crossed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:35 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she senses him there and froze, she bites her lip as she turned around, facing him  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she senses him there and froze, she bites her lip as she turned around, facing him

"what where you doing in there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:38 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she rocks on her heels looking down "n-nothing" she said quietly  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"dont lie to me"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:41 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"dont lie to me"
she keeps looking down "im sorry" she said quietly "i just came to see you, you werent there and i walked in.."  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"dont lie to me"
she keeps looking down "im sorry" she said quietly "i just came to see you, you werent there and i walked in.."

"you read my scrapbook?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:44 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"dont lie to me"

"you read my scrapbook?"
she bites her lip not meeting his eyes, she slowly nodds "yes i did"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"dont lie to me"

"you read my scrapbook?"

"if you wernt angel....you would have lost your eye....and both of your hands"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:47 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"dont lie to me"

"you read my scrapbook?"

she looks up at him "what do you mean?" she asked thinking about the book  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"you read my scrapbook?"

she looks up at him "what do you mean?" she asked thinking about the book

"i went a long way to get this stuff....this is the only thing i have from my family and my old job"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games