Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:54 pm
King Kento
Leyla Giselle
It's time this all came out. This stupidity between me and my b/f has gone on for over a year.

I'm really confused on what to do with my life at this point. My b/f has stressed me out and it's getting to a breaking point. After dealing with his stupidity, stubborness and hateful attitude, I'm going across the state. I dunno how soon, it depends on how soon my friend will be moving back to TX. This is all to teach my b/f a lesson, but I'm scared that he won't want me back.

As for the confusion part. I still love my b/f very much. I've loved him since I met him, I've put up with all his flaws, his bitterness, continously bought him things he didn't need but wanted. Tried my best to take care of him, clean and cook for him, be the good wife he needed. His hateful and unappreciation has driven me away from him and it hurts.

My friend who's gonna take me in, I care for him alot, have an attraction to him. He does care about me and he does love me. He's even said he'd help me lose all my extra weight, something my b/f would never do. He said he'd take care of me, that he'd keep me with him even if my b/f doesn't want me to come back, and he'd still be my friend if I go back to him.

My heart is at a crossroads. I've put up with my b/f's behavior long enough that I can see he isn't going to change unless he moves away from his mother. I love both of them, but the thought of leaving my b/f hurts me. I know it needs to be done, but I don't have the strength.

Well, what do you mean by not having the strength to do it? Youve already said youre heading to your friend's. If you mean the strength to get over it, then you may be kind of screwed there. Its going to be uncomfortable for a bit, only way to get over it would be with time.

Anyways, from the sounds of it, it sounds like a good decision, just because people love eachother does not mean they can make a relationship work, especially living together. So from the sounds of it, hes just not compatable as a housemate.

Either way, you may not feel so, but youre in a pretty awesome position here. Either your current boyfriend will realize his mistake and things could improve. Or he screws that up after you come back, or doesnt want you back in the first place and you already have a place to stay with someone who sounds more compatable that you even admit to being attracted to. Its win win. So just chill, and let things happen as they happen.
when I say I'm scared, I mean about leaving. I'm not leaving yet, not for another two months at least. I know that my friend is so much nicer and treats me alot better, but I have such a bond with my current b/f, I don't know what would be better or how things could end up in the long run.

Fog, it's just a sign that he's probably getting older and older. He might have problems with walking cause of his age, alot of people suffer that way. It could be severely developed arthritis of the knees or hips, or it could be that his muscles are just getting too weak to support him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:08 am
1 proper meal a day sucks......  

Crenn

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:42 am
Crenn
Duh, it makes you retain alot of extra weight you don't need, your body stores more of the fat as a survival measure. That's why I'm fat D:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:08 am
Leyla Giselle
when I say I'm scared, I mean about leaving. I'm not leaving yet, not for another two months at least. I know that my friend is so much nicer and treats me alot better, but I have such a bond with my current b/f, I don't know what would be better or how things could end up in the long run.

I can understand that, but that bond still doesnt mean you two can live together and still have a healthy relationship , etc. My roommate at the moment and I have been friends for around 7 years, and Ive never known I could be so pissed off at her since she moved in. Things change the closer you get to people. no matter how attached you are to them.

So in a way, I suppose my point is, that maybe you can manage or suppress your feelings of fear by keeping in mind that it may be necessary, and the win/win aspect to all of this.

King Kento

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:31 am
I am having an ethical dilemna.

I have Speech assignment due which is worth 5% of my grade in the class. It's two pages, typed, on our listening habits. We had to do an inventory and all that.

Now, my problem is this: the two pages I have written are 100% bullshit. There is no factuality behind what I've written, despite how convincing it might seem to the instructor.

So, do I turn it in and allow him to grade a piece of crap like that, or do I tell him that I didn't do it because what work I did was so awful?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:42 am
Foggy dear, all writing is a bunch of bullshit. That's what writers do after all, spin s**t into gold. pirate  

Krissim Klaw

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:12 am
Leyla Giselle
Crenn
Duh, it makes you retain alot of extra weight you don't need, your body stores more of the fat as a survival measure. That's why I'm fat D:

At least that explains the weight gain....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:14 am
Krissim Klaw
Foggy dear, all writing is a bunch of bullshit. That's what writers do after all, spin s**t into gold. pirate

I've done that several times...plus, I've made entire papers on completely untrue things. (I felt kinda bad and like I was lying...but I didn't have much choice. My other options were going to result in worse papers.)

Anyway, I'd say turning in something is better than nothing. It's easier to bring up an F or D. It's hard to bring up a 0. Even if it's 5%, it might be a 5% you need. sweatdrop  

Garek Maxwell

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:23 am
Well, I went to his office and explained my predicament and he was surprisingly sympathetic about it. He's giving me an extra day to rewrite it and turn it in, which is better news that I expected.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:11 am
My daughter is cutting her very first tooth biggrin Its so exciting ^^  

hex_xombie

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:17 am
hex_xombie
That's awesome. ^_^ How old is she?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:53 am
LilKitty115
hex_xombie
That's awesome. ^_^ How old is she?

She's seven months. She'll be eight months next week on the wednesday.  

hex_xombie

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:11 am
FogSage
Well, I went to his office and explained my predicament and he was surprisingly sympathetic about it. He's giving me an extra day to rewrite it and turn it in, which is better news that I expected.

A lot of teachers I know, aren't heartless. They'll accept your work but they may take a couple of marks off. It's best to talk to the lecturer/subject convener before it's due it to get an extension if needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:37 pm
Gary Gygax died. Brett Favre is retiring. Other stuff involving one of my crappy jobs. Not been a good day so far sad  

Af Mas

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:40 pm
I've just been told by my father that he believes after the rent lease is up in England, he may have to return home due to the increasing value of the Australia dollar and the fact he's unable to pay the bills in Australia and England at the same time.

He's currently very depressed about it all.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games